Int trinket from PTR

http://greeno.sweb.cz/ptr/trinket.JPG

Its kinda bad quality, i found it on one guild site, do you think pandoras plea and this (most propably emblem) trinket will be BiS combo for holy paladins, even after that holy paladin changes?

Because with such a combination we could propably spam HL again. That CD looks like placeholder, i think it will be 2mins. Ofc its loose of some cool sp trinket with same ilvl, but that amount of int and benefits from that, seems like same "wow" when we get the pleas..

Re: Int trinket from PTR

I don't see how 2-300 int is going to make up for a 50% reduction in mana regen off crits.

If you're talking holy trinkets though, my guess is that DMC:G +90 intellect is going to be more desireable than ever.

The mana regen from a proc + DP will be very handy.

At least until someone figures that out and nerfs it.

Deleted

first of all pandoras plea never was and never will be BiS

but yes I could see this 128 int trinket AND Meteorite Crystal which drops from algalon in 10 man being our two BiS trinkets

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer
    first of all pandoras plea never was and never will be BiS

but yes I could see this 128 int trinket AND Meteorite Crystal which drops from algalon in 10 man being our two BiS trinkets
    About pleas, i kinda disagree. I think In 3.1 is int stacking best, and ilvl 226+trinkets with int are automatically BiS.(in 3.1)

DMC:G is worster than Pleas or this new in my opinion, base intelekt is not so good from it and the proc is worster than both os those proces/uses