Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Ret still seems good in PvP on PTR

Quote Originally Posted by Mortac
    Please nerf the insta-killers of life and fun called retri pallies, kthnxbai.
    L2Resilience

Cant wait to not have to use blood, ive always hated that stupid seal >.>

Is it me or can we outdps and outburst healers ? (on 1vs1 situations)
    According to the duels VS healers, we can actually force quite a bit of pressure (more than we could with SoB) on healers and having a 4sec CS might make the difference that we've always been waiting for.

Seems cool, dunno if they'll keep that way.

PS:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortac
    Please nerf the insta-killers of life and fun called retri pallies, kthnxbai.
    L2Resilience
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

It's not the 4 second crusader that helps. It's the 7,000 judgement crits that have been brought back.

I haven't been able to test it much, plus my Ret set blows, but how's vengeance now? I've heard some really good things, and that it's a hell of a lot better than blood.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by vidae
    I haven't been able to test it much, plus my Ret set blows, but how's vengeance now? I've heard some really good things, and that it's a hell of a lot better than blood.
    Its the prime Single-target DPS seal. Against teams with little to no Dispel, it works magnificently. Each Judgement hits harder than before, and the rolling DoT allows for additional damage while we catch up in melee range.

The only downside to the spell, is that you need to maintain the 5 stack, while also controlling who has your DoT- Because it is applied on every attack and lasts a considerable amount of time, it can prevent specific CCs from landing (read- Sheep and Repent).

Otherwise, its a bigger boost from SotM and SoB.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    It's not the 4 second crusader that helps. It's the 7,000 judgement crits that have been brought back.
    qft forgot about those .
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Its the prime Single-target DPS seal. Against teams with little to no Dispel, it works magnificently. Each Judgement hits harder than before, and the rolling DoT allows for additional damage while we catch up in melee range.

The only downside to the spell, is that you need to maintain the 5 stack, while also controlling who has your DoT- Because it is applied on every attack and lasts a considerable amount of time, it can prevent specific CCs from landing (read- Sheep and Repent).

Otherwise, its a bigger boost from SotM and SoB.
    Yeah I can see how that'd be super annoying in pvp. I'm way more excited for the PVE applications though myself. It's about time we're a little more competitive in PVE.