15+ Year Old Account

Holy Paladin PvP - Need help!

I've just rerolled from ret to holy, and so far I think holy is the new thing for me.

Thing is I have wery little skill and knowledge about how to play good in PvP, so I have some questions I'd rly like answers on:

First, enchants/gems: What should I gem for? And is there any special enchants I should go for?

Macros/Keybindings: I need some macros that could be usefull in BG and Arena, I have no idea how to keep things going as holy

AddOns/UI: I'd also like some good AddOns and UI set-upps, anything thats better than my current, which is rly messy. Also need some advice about usefull AddOns for healing/pvp

Arena Teams: What should a holy paladin team upp with in 2v2/3v3? My current 2v2 is DK/Holy, 3v3 is DK/Holy/Warr

And last, if there is anything else that could be usefull, I'd like to know

Re: Holy Paladin PvP - Need help!

Get to ~800 Resi

Play around with some focus macros or use the default setting to get your CCs and stuff castable on the focus target with the least effort

Gladius and Pitbull, Gladius is a no brainer and Pitbull can help you with dispelling and putting the UFs where you want

Your teams are fine, enjoy your melee zerg face rolls

What spec are you using?

Healing paladin isn't really a macro-wise class, like warriors or other classes. Ui is important: make sure you have quartz to see target and focus cast bars, easy and fast dispelling is crucial.

Afflicted is a very good add-on that will help you to see enemy's interrupts, must have imo.

for gems /enchants check arena junkies top 100 for your comp and see what enchants they use and understand why! ie if your running with poj dont get the speed enchant
    for macros, go to arena junkies and find the basic ones there (theres a section called macro)

for keybindings we is comfortable, personally i use 1,2,3,4,q,e,shift etc

addons what they had above as well i would rec. classtimer for keeping track of buffs like SS infusion etc, and proximo is good also

teams your fine but if you look at changing them check out the top 100 holy pallys and look for a pattern =p

most of the stuff your looking for can be found on arena junkies if you look for a bit =)