Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Judgement will indeed proc AoW

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    Shepherd's pie is ultra tasty.

And I agree, derailing is usually a joint effort.
    /cry

You answered 2/3 of my post's features, and ignored the only one that actually had meaning. You're a calculating kind of evil that humbles my chaotic neutral tendencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Galactic Civs 1 and 2?

SHHH!!! Too many followers and we tend to start having..... loose ends, if you catch my drift....

I'd post on EJ but keeping tabs on MMO, EJ, Wowhead, Live forums, PTR forums, my old Guild forums, AND both of my current guild's two forums, as well as the occasional City of Heroes check up would keep me from EVER getting to work XD
    Bingo! Exactly the games I was thinking off. I think I still have them installed too.

XD

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson

I have to say I'm terribly concerned that some stranger on an internet forum has decided it flips his switch to "call me out" on a public forum where I state my opinion and try to share my knowledge whether it's anything I've learned on my own or read on another forum.

Forums are for sharing ideas.

I'm sorry Kuthumii if I've offended you in some manner, feel free to keep calling me out. Whenever i figure out what it is you're calling me out on, I'll make my move then. In the meantime I'll continue to enjoy my time here on the forums. When it's only one person on a forum of thousands of readers who have a problem with me I tend to shrug it off and realize that you're probably just some shrewd individual who was offended at something I said one time and you've held a grudge ever since.
    Aw, you are terribly concerned! How bad it must be for you that someone decided to show you for what you are.

Yes, forums are for sharing ideas, however, you don't always share, you state your ideas as fact and don't like when people disagree with you.

When it's only one person on a forum of thousands of readers who have a problem with me I tend to shrug it off and realize that you're probably just some shrewd individual who was offended at something I said one time and you've held a grudge ever since.
    Ah, did I offend you? Enough that you have to take pot shots at me? How amusing. Not to mention this thread has plenty of people that don't like you yet you claim there is only one.

You are amusing please, continue to post. Your tears/excuses/etc etc are amsuing me! Don't like me pointing out that you aren't what your sheep have made you out to be? Tough.

Still haven't seen you admit you were wrong about Judgements. You said they were spells when infact they were not. Does it hurt you ego to have to say "I was wrong."?

Derailed thread is derailed. Duh. The topic matter needs to further discussion.

15+ Year Old Account

Whats a judgment?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    Whats a judgment?
    Its when a Judge sends you to prison for a crime you didn't commit, and you have to spend all your life in prison working as an accountant for the guards, until you either dig your way out through the wall behind the poster in your room with a chisel hidden inside your bible, or you hang yourself and carve "<name> was here" in the wooden railbeam in the ceiling.