Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Val'anyr, Hammer of the Ancient Kings is clearly BiS for Prot Palas //DISCUSS!

???

Re: Val'anyr, Hammer of the Ancient Kings is clearly BiS for Prot Palas //DISCUSS!

Ok? But they won't be getting it, brah!
    Hi

Re: Val'anyr, Hammer of the Ancient Kings is clearly BiS for Prot Palas //DISCUSS!

Quote Originally Posted by Nest
    Ok? But they won't be getting it, brah!
    Why not if their OT is prot...but main spec is Holy.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

it isn't the BiS for all healers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandone
    Hi

I'm pretty new to druids and I was wondering if Incest Swarm is good for pvp ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Walookani
    Yes. It stuns and has a bleed effect.

and Obvious Troll has offically been promoted to Captain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandone
    Hi

I'm pretty new to druids and I was wondering if Incest Swarm is good for pvp ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Walookani
    Yes. It stuns and has a bleed effect.

Cruzader. What's your problem?

Don't feed the troll

ofc they would be un frigging killable with that and tier 4 peice bonus in arenas.... you might as well afk out

Im not trolling, srs.

Its clealry pro for us prot palas, even Stone Cold said so.

Ok, I'll bite. Please provide reasons why you feel this way.

noobs, it's for retris.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzader
    That's the Bottom Line cuz Stone Cold said so!

TBH, it's useful for Feral Dr00ds.
    Hi

High dps is more important than high weapondamage for protection paladins.

In fact, I believe weapon damage is really unimportant, since none of the abilities need high weapondamage. Not even the coming SoV in 3.2. Since it procs on every attack(after 5 stacks).
    And maybe its judgement?

The other abilities, Shield of Righteousness uses shield block value, and Hammer of Righteousness uses your weapon dps.(regardless of speed, the damage remains the same, assuming the weapons have the same dps).

But this guy is nothing more but a troll. Just report him, and hope one of the mods feels like banning him.

1. With the introduction of the new Prot Talent in 3.0 "Art of War" all pro tanks use FoL instant casts every couple of seconds, with this weapon they can shield themselves for unimaginable amounts, totaly destroying any need for any avoidance whatso ever.

2. Why does it go so well with prot paladins tier set? you think this is a coincedence? it doesnt go with the holy set, only with the prot set, they look amazing together, this was obvious planning on blizzards behalf as they clearly thaught pro guilds would give it to thier pro pala tanks.

3. It also provides alot of Intellect, this provides crit, everyone loves big SoR numbers, so should you.

4. Blizzard have already stated it is better for Prot Palas..

It is better for Prot Palas
    5. Stone Cold said so!

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

TBH.... I could be really good for those enhancement shamans out there!

Its pretty slow, It's a mace (so different speed normalization), has a truckload of haste and crit!
    And in pvp you could use the proc to MW/5 selfshield yourself!
    And maybe the wolves will add to the shield!?!?!?!?! ?!1 111 oNE! ELEVN!! ONEHUNDREDTHOUSANDMILLIONBILLIONKA-ga'Txhta...-ILLION!!!!

/sarcasm.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

In PvP, my god... those 30k crit shields...

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hinako
    That's the Bottom Line cuz Stone Cold said so!
    You don't mess with Stone Cold ^^

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Val'anyr, Hammer of the Ancient Kings is clearly BiS for Prot Palas //DISCUS

Clearly a hunter weapon
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    I'm weird in any culture
    If life's a stage, when's the after party?