Disc Trinket/PvP Spec Help? :S

Well, I got a Soul Preserver a while back, and it's quite awesome. Sometimes it will proc 3 times in a row, sometimes it wont proc for 10 minutes, but its still quite awesome.

However, I'm about 10 emblems from Egg now, and I have the Darkmoon Card: Illusion when the Darkmoon Faire comes, so I've been debating about which trinkets would be best.

For reference:

Soul Preserver, Egg of Mortal Essence, Darkmoon Card: Illusion

Most people would just look and say epics, because well, they're epics, but I'm looking for some actual opinions based on the usefulness of the trinkets.

(And to not be confused with title, The trinkets are for PvE XD)

Another thing I need: A disc PvP spec. Everytime I make one, I end up spending almost all my points in Disc, which just doesnt seem right ._. I would expand on the spec given, but I would like a decent base spec to work from :P I was dual spec disc/shadow, hate shadow. Dual spec disc/holy, HATE holy. So I decided disc PvE/disc PvP and need spec advice for the latter :P

Re: Disc Trinket/PvP Spec Help? :S

Egg of Mortal Essence for sure is your going disc helpz with you haste and sp =)
    regards tom
    Your signature is too big. Please read the signature rules.

Soul Preserver if you have mana problems. But you shouldn't have that with Shadowfiend and Hymn of Hope

And for the PvP spec. I haven't been PvPing much. But when I did for a brief period of time I used this spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#bxIMu...fRtbEzh:TmZzVm

I'd take the darkmoon card. Higher consistant Spellpower, another bubble and 1200 mana when you need it is better than praying for a trinket to proc.

Your probably best off getting Platinum Disks of Sorcery, espically if your resil is under 800. You shouldnt be having too many regen problems, if you are I would try trading that deck for Je"Tze"s Bell.

Quote Originally Posted by rickkcir
    I'd take the darkmoon card. Higher consistant Spellpower, another bubble and 1200 mana when you need it is better than praying for a trinket to proc.

Your probably best off getting Platinum Disks of Sorcery, espically if your resil is under 800. You shouldnt be having too many regen problems, if you are I would try trading that deck for Je"Tze"s Bell.
    PvE Trinkets <_< Not PvP :P

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou
    Soul Preserver, Egg of Mortal Essence, Darkmoon Card: Illusion

(And to not be confused with title, The trinkets are for PvE XD)
    For PVE, get the Egg of Mortal Essence. If you have the Darkmoon Card: Illusion, use it over the Soul Preserver for it's additional SP, unless you find you are having mana issues - over any fight that you'd have mana issues the preserver will provide more mana regen.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou
    Another thing I need: A disc PvP spec. Everytime I make one, I end up spending almost all my points in Disc, which just doesnt seem right ._. I would expand on the spec given, but I would like a decent base spec to work from
    Try this spec. When you have enough resilience to provide more survivability, consider moving the 5 points from Spell Warding to Divine Fury. Aside from that, you have 5 points remaining to put where you want. Good talents to consider investing in are Absolution, Divine Aegis, Martyrdom, and possibly 1 point in Blessed Recovery (crap talent, but provides additional dispel fodder). I personally play with 3 points in Divine Aegis (strengthening the investment in Holy Specialization) as it helps a lot against teams with MS when it procs (amounts absorbed aren't impacted by MS effects).

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

I don't PvE heal so...don't ask me.

butttt I do pvp heal

My Spec + Glyphs:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#bxIrz...fbRtf0t:ozAzVm

Quote Originally Posted by Tolar
    I don't PvE heal so...don't ask me.

butttt I do pvp heal

My Spec + Glyphs:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#bxIrz...fbRtf0t:ozAzVm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...9;gall&n=Tolar ?

You have 0/3 points in Meditation. Put points into Meditation. Put 3 points in Meditation. Max out Meditation.

At 0/3 you're crippling yourself into running OOM very, very fast (wouldn't be quite as bad if you had a partner who could either innervate you or peel enough to let you escape to drink - a warrior can do neither). 3/3 Meditation is pretty much mandatory for success as a disc priest in arena, especially in the 2v2 bracket which is often an endurance match. You might be able to get away with 0/3 in a 5v5 match which is pretty much a zerg fest at this point, though I still wouldn't recommend it - and if you did you'd be better off getting full Satin gear for the extra throughput since the spirit gear is for the most part wasted.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic