Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...

Re: Ashes of Al'ar - Ninja'd.

This post has done nothing but shine the light on how horrible the WoW "community" is. Bunch of kids and 63 year old assholes who care only about themselves because it's so easy to change your character/servers or to just find another group of assholes to play with.

This shit would NOT fly back in the day, before WoW.

This should be locked and forgotten, it's so degenerated.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bowflexinbrah
    caring about people != not seeing injustices being done. this isnt a political world event this is World of warcraft and 24 people (or less idk who does TK at 80 with 25) got owned and me laughing at them because its a GAME. stop comparing something that doesnt matter in a fantasy world to world events.
    It matters, because once again, you are screwing over real people out of something that they really want, for something you don't even care about that much. One could argue that making others unhappy on your little whimsies could be constituted as an injustice itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentukyfried
    I was actually on the subject of media= more violence issues, sorry that I wasn't clear. Just because something is acceptable now, doesn't mean that it should be. Today I went to a college campus with a friend, saw tons of girls with shorts on that came up to their asses. It's acceptable now, but does that mean that I am going to dress like that? Hell no. I'm skinny, I have nice legs, but I'm not going out wearing something that is barely covering my hoo-ha and ass... not going to happen. Does it mean that others should dress like that? Why would anyone want to dress like that really, makes me wonder. Why don't guys run around wearing things like that?

Facts of life, especially ones that society has imposed on itself, should be able to be changed.

I don't know, I'm a big fan of the old days, I feel that I was born during the wrong period of time. (Born in 1977)
    Yeah, general apathy and violence have been rising with correlation to media. That much is true.

... Damn, I'm not sure where to continue a debate with you now. :P Guess it does not matter, I have to go soon anyway.

Why some girls dress like that? Eye candy for guys like us. From a guys perspective, i'm not entirely sure that should be changed... ;D (no offense meant, by the way, just some light hearted banter)

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    I am a sexy blonde with huge breasts. I enjoy nude-bathing on the beach, making out with my hot twin sister and soft-SM. Oh, did I mention I just reached the age of consent and am VERY willing to please men?

See? I can make up identities, too!
    Can i has hawt cyberz?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chin
    Garrosh would wage war against the ocean for not being made out of orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Adept
    There are reasons people should use master looter and to ninja loot isn't one of them. Also assuming the role of the master looter is a bit like being a judge in real life its to justly distribute loot and not let someone get it who shouldn't even roll on it. You don't own the loot it's the raids loot, ML is not intended for an ML to selfishly prop up themselves.
    Well no. If you're going to TK for a mount run, u set group loot and everyone needs on the mount if it drops, guess what, not a single possiblity of someone ninjaing then. Those who lost it, tough luck, was their own fault for not having grouploot on. Its pretty obvious, and majority would agree.

if this was a guild situation, here's what would of happened..... GLeader receives ashes of Al'ar

why? how come the guild leader got the mount? b/c he took the time. to form the guild, to organise raids. to recruit people capable of raiding.

now lets look at this in a PuG situation.... Mlooter receives Ashes of Al'ar

why? how come the Mlooter got the mount? b/c he took the time, to form a raid, to organise people that have no sense of commitment to the success of the raid, and to find people not stupid enough to kill an easy boss.

now can we lay this arguement to rest? you all lost. the only winner here is the guy with his new mount.... congrats, enjoy. do not trasnfer, do not rename, and fly that mount all the damn time!

doing anything less would hint at wrong doing on your part. and u did nothing wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I'm going to hell, and you're all coming with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiecutter
    So freaking easy to say you wouldn't ninja it as well.
    So noble when you've never been given the chance.

But to be a hypocrite, the thought of having the whole server shouting at me kinda messes up the satisfaction, so I'd rather just roll a 12 and be pissed about it.

Just stop bashing someone relentlessly for doing something many, and I mean MANY, would do if they got the chance.

My ass.
    HAHA I can keep on bashing til my heart's content.

Because I wouldn't ninja it. For those MANY others that would, I can also bash them for their indecency til my heart's content. Whether you like it or not.

May be you feel the bashing should stop, because you are one of few that would ninja it.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    You assume morals can be taught. Therefore all children with good parents should be good and all children with bad parents should be bad.
    That isn't true, so obviously morals cannot be taught.
    Morals CAN be taught, but it's up to the person being taught to continue to use the good information that has been instilled into them. My grandmother raised me and taught me all kinds of things, but it was up to me to use them when I became an adult.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

So you ninja'd a vanity item... (Mounts are vanity) and people are getting mad at you?

OH noes end of the world! Somebody lost a mount and a feat of strength their world is over...

If it was a legendary item that would make sense but a mount? Who cares lol people will get over it, don't worry man.

Imo, OP should ebay his account for some nice RL moneyzzz

(Read 36439 times) ............ REALLY? ???
    Quote Originally Posted by LonezWulf
    no lol her dick was bigger than my own