10+ Year Old Account
    If its not too much trouble, i would really appreciate a signature

Character Name: Frøstshadow
    Blood Elf (male) Hunter
    Guild <Imperium>
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...%C3%B8stshadow armory link
    Greenish radiant backround if possible with Ancient Amani Lowngbow somewhere in the midst
    Edit* if you could use the new Hunter glad gear that'd be freakin great or the green t11
    ~thanks a bunch~
    Last edited by Frostylights; 2010-11-02 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Also, Phoebe, your avatar's file was three times too large, so it was sizing down to be really fuzzy. I sized it down to under 10kb so it will come out just like it looks normally.
    Oopsi
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Oopsi
    Hehe
    "Me not that kind of Orc!" -- ♥ ♥YouTube ♥ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Mondroc View Post
    I'll give this one a shot

Edit: Saw this one was already claimed but I really just want to try something so if you don't like it, you can go with Eru's

Edit 2: Here we go. Nothing amazing as you were pretty specific and I had a hard time finding something interesting to do with it. As I said in the first edit, feel free to disregard it as I only wanted to test something for myself anyway so no hard feelings
    I like this a lot actually. Do you think you could remove the guild tag though? I thought it would have looked nice but if I want to use this in the future and I'm in a different guild then it would help :P

Quote Originally Posted by Inject View Post
    I like this a lot actually. Do you think you could remove the guild tag though? I thought it would have looked nice but if I want to use this in the future and I'm in a different guild then it would help :P
    Sure, no problem. Anything else while i'm at it? (That isn't meant to sound sarcastic :P)

Sure, no problem. Anything else while i'm at it? (That isn't meant to sound sarcastic :P)
    Instead of where my name is now could you move it to the bottom right corner? Sort of where the guild tag was.

There you go
    Awesome, thank you very much Very good for a quick first try. Can you keep that saved on your photo bucket for a day or so? I'm at work right now and won't be able to get home and save it to my computer right away.

It's not going anywhere anytime soon as I have yet to delete anything i've uploaded to photobucket. That said there are no guarentees that I won't delete stuff in the future (Who knows :P) but it's safe for a week or 2 at any rate

10+ Year Old Account
    Some requests I've done!

Deleted
    Wow, i REALLY Like that warrior signature Ferous great job, if it isnt to much to ask. How did you do those smoky glow on the shoulders?

Closing PMs for now. In queue: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoacross View Post
    Closing PMs for now. In queue: 8
    hehe, already :P
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Oh I love that one of the 2 together, wish I would have thought of that since my hubby and I play together that would have been really cool. :P
    "Me not that kind of Orc!" -- ♥ ♥YouTube ♥ ♥

PM Request:

The first in a collection of 11 requested signatures. It has been watermarked so no one else can use it, since it lacks a name.

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Hello!

With the T11 models out I was intrigued to request a new signature. However, since I like mine so much, I decided an Avatar would be better. Now I don´t know if you take avatar requests and if not, just ignore this. I would love something simillar to Phoebebebe's avatar.

Armory - Aleeia

I would like the T11 Paladin set (Incase there are several versions, I would like the top one)

I would like helm disabled and some matching background.

Let me know if there is anything else you need to know and I apologize if it´s too cluttered, I usually manage to screw up on requests.

Thanks in advance <3
    Claimed. However, the image that you linked is of the new Gladiator gear. That isn't T11.

I'll wait for reply before I make anything though.

Edit:

I gave it a go, and made one of each. Season 8 Gladiator on the left, and T11 on the right. If you don't like them though, you don't have to use either.

Last edited by ELYPOP; 2010-11-02 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    hehe, already :P
    I know o.O tanked a cata instance after I posted I'd do sigs again, come back and BAM! I feel the love ♥♥♥ :3

Deleted
    would love to request an art piece too, since i suck at making my own signs xD

the armory link is here, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...spects&cn=Koma
    Don't use any title, just put the guild tag.. I'd love something with the classic golden glow of the pallies, but not too crowned with stuffs.. Clear at a first sight, but with the classic glow effect, in a few words.. And as gears, both or t10.9 or t11 blue version would be awesome (t11 ftw, actually :>) thank you in advice ^^

Deleted
    PM Request:

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Aw, sorry about that. Real T11 - The one to the far left if possible.

Sorry again and thank you <3

Edit: God I´m glad that wasn´t the T11, it was horrible. :P
    I made one of each. Check above. Only the blue colourscheme was available, unfortunately.