To all artists: I won't be able to make a signature that I claimed would any of you guys be so kind and make it for this nice person:

"What i was hopeing was my main Shaman Resto named Lplatehealer here is an armory link. i was wondering if she could be in Tier 11 if not just tier 10 its all good but can she be hitting her bum like the rude animation in wow armory? also a blue back round of you choice but can i have her name to the right and my guild The Bandits on left? and can she have a kind of resto shammy healing aura if possible please?. Cheers thank you very much hope its enought info if not tell me what ya need and ill post more ty. apparently it wont let me post any links as this is my fist post. my tons name is Lplatehealer on wow armory Caelestraz"

Here's her armory:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Lplatehealer
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the heads up about the signature size. Didnt know ^^
    Is also ok to ask for a Avatar? Just wondering My guild avatar wont allowed me to putt up this evil clown since its to big.
    It can be: "Maximum dimensions; width: 80 pixels, height: 80 pixels, file size: 15.77 KiB."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    PM Requests:

Thanks dubbelbasse! It looks awesome

Dubbelbasse thank you for the sigs love them

PM Request:

Deleted
    PM Request:

Deleted
    Thx Kenz, I really like it ^^

Deleted
    PM Request:

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, its me again! Sorry about the spammage. But i was thinking it would be a shame now i have the chance to get a really awsome art work from you guys which probaly will last ages in differend forums. I might as well have something rlly special.
    So went on beta and took this of my current DK.
    Tried couple screenies I took this one because it just so Rawrlicious...I tried to make the background as plain as possible to make it easy changeable i think?

Is it possible to get a Signature and avatar with something of that? =) Since i alrdy made up thats how my DK will be looking the moment i can change race. Thanks in advance!

Its a shame my feet are weird on that rock... Its a magical rock that makes your feet disapair

Deleted

New avatars

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Love your sig, recently got back into The Big Bang Theory and whenever I see your sig, I get a smile on my face.
    Haha thank you. It was meant to work that way.

Deleted
    PM Request:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ademptio View Post
    Hey, its me again! Sorry about the spammage. But i was thinking it would be a shame now i have the chance to get a really awsome art work from you guys which probaly will last ages in differend forums. I might as well have something rlly special.
    So went on beta and took this of my current DK.
    Tried couple screenies I took this one because it just so Rawrlicious...I tried to make the background as plain as possible to make it easy changeable i think?

Is it possible to get a Signature and avatar with something of that? =) Since i alrdy made up thats how my DK will be looking the moment i can change race. Thanks in advance!

Its a shame my feet are weird on that rock... Its a magical rock that makes your feet disapair
    For a sig what name would you want?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ademptio if possible =)

Deleted
    Ademptio if possible =)
    Got it :P

Deleted
    Just wanted to stop by and thank all the artists for some major inspiration. Fired up photoshop for the first time in over two years and made myself a sig as shown below

Deleted
    Ademptio if possible =)
    Done, Hope you like it

(Resized)^^

Dont like the quality at all, ill tweek it if you want
    Last edited by mmoc05b9e76d68; 2010-11-14 at 09:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, I'm pretty sure my computer is done crapping out on me. Time to reopen my requests. ...Hey, what's with that cloud of dirt? It looks like it's getting closer. I think it wants me. Are those... people? Uh-oh... SWEET RAPTOR JESUS, SAVE MEEEEEE!!!! *Trampled to death*
    Don't worry, I'm a DK.
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenz View Post
    PM Request:
    Thanks Alot kenz <3 i love it .

Keep up the good work people! peace and love.