Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bri View Post
    Name - Katzuko. Font: Something swirly and girly.
    Server - Earthen Ring
    Race - Female Human Warlock
    Armor - Same as on the armory. But I hate how the chest piece makes it look like she has no neck... if someone could make that look less... Stupid, that'd be great! (No helm please)
    Pose - Sitting/standing maybe next to a lake or with a pretty forest background. Anything pretty really. I'm not very picky... or creative.
    Size - Whatever works best for forums.
    Background - Described under pose. Colors: a bright pretty purple like thisBlue like this and black. Anything that matches and looks good. Warlock class symbol on it some where. I'm not picky. Feel free to do whatever makes it look good. =)
    I also like the little "twinkly stars" (I was going to post an example but it won't let me...)
    Thanks for anyone who gives this a shot! Just have fun with it, It'll be a million times better than the ones I've attempted >.<
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ing&cn=Katzuko

My 1st sig on here, decided to go with a simple approach. Hope you like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Just got my sig, ava, and apple wallpaper. They are mega nice.
    Now a quick question. Is there a model viewer for mac os x? Id like to make my own wow related artsy stuff with it but am hindered by my mac resources. Ty
    Check out the mac version of: http://code.google.com/p/wowmodelviewer/downloads/list
    Might work.

Deleted
    Hello artists, I've recently started trying to use photoshop to try and make some signature and was looking for some good tutorials that some of you might of made that you would recommend as I'm not very good but I do know the very basics. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by birk258 View Post
    Name- Garruck
    Server- Stormscale
    Race- Orc
    Armor- cant give an armory link But use the info from above please
    Hellscreams grasp tabard
    Pose - Giving you kind of a Freelance - Try to make it as cool as you get it
    Size : Possible to get 1920x1080? Would be great!
    Background : Same as the Pose part, Just try out different backgrounds and find out wich are the coolest ?

Thank's in advance ))
    hmm, have tryed 2 times. Trying again. Anyone ? : )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roachy View Post

My 1st sig on here, decided to go with a simple approach. Hope you like it.
    Holy crap that's perfect! Thanks! Except that I'm a dummy and signed out in my crappy pvp gear.... and I wanted my awesome pve gear >.<
    I love that font!

---------- Post added 2010-11-29 at 08:05 AM ----------

Okay. I messed up so I was wondering if I could get this redone in my right gear. I just signed in and fixed it so it's right now.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ing&cn=Katzuko
    Something with the background like this
    (not particularly this forest, any that looks pretty is good) With about a waist and up view, and if possible with the sprite darter hatchling!
    Oh and with the gear I'm in I hate it because it looks like she's wearing a turtle neck or something and it looks odd. If that's fixable that'd be great. Thanks!
    Last edited by Bri; 2010-11-29 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Added better details and links.

Two PM requests:

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    Hey, I want to request a Signature and maybe Avatar if possible

I loved my old one but we switched Faction .
    I would like my Belf to be in T2 rogue set with helmet if the eyes glow is really red bright so it looks dangerous :P I would love that
    (if not possible then Cursed Vision of Sargeras would be ok too).
    Weapons hm maybe Glaives or something with CTS (Think Glaives would fit more ).
    Background some dark and creepy place so that the glaive glow and eye glow come in front.

Name: Vaey
    Race: Bloodelf
    Class: Rogue
    Guild: Refuge
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Taerar&cn=Vaey
    Screenshot: http://s3.directupload.net/file/d/2358/u8q8sj9v_jpg.htm

I know it is much what I want :x
    I would be very greatful if it's possible :x

Thanks in advance

Vaey / Minka
    Sounds fun ^^ I'll give this a go

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptz View Post
    Name - Kryptz
    Server - Runetotem
    Race - Undead
    One w/ the hood:

And one w/o:

Deleted
    Hey guys, Love the work I see in this thread, some very talented people roam this part of the internet! I used to play around with photoshop in my spare time.. But that's been a while ago, and I'm a bit rusty when it comes to photoshop nowadays.. On top of that, lack of spare time ain't helping much either. I was wondering if someone could make me a nice sig (+ avatar maybe?) for my shaman. Shamefully I can't post links yet on MMO-C, but my shaman is Midya, lvl 80 shaman on Executus (EU). I would like the background to have a blueish teint (like the t10 piece) and have a little tribal/shamanistic feel to it. I would like to see my shaman on the left of the sig, with a part of her (head, neck, shoulder, part of arm) sticking out of the sig, outside the square if you know what I mean. I prefer showing her without the headgear. Pose can be whatever you like, she should look proud (the 'yes' emote on armory, with the face down), or maybe focused on doing some healing (the first casting emote on armory), but if you have anything better looking, go right ahead, as long as it's serious. Furthermore I'd like it to state 'Midya' to the right of the sig, with under the name something in the way of 'heal the world'.

Hope you guys know how to work your way around my description, if I wasn't clear on something, just give me a message, I'll try to explain it better. Thanks in advance for putting your time into this, very much appreciated!

Hello! First, congratulations you all here for the excellent work!

About my request:

Char: Ravell
    Race: Blood Elf (race changed)
    Class: Warrior
    Spec: Protection (Tank!)
    Realm: Warsong-US
    Guild: Anarquia

I'd like to see a signature that shows a Blood Elf Tank with a beautiful shield + sword (you can get any sample, from Classic, BC, WotLK or even Cataclysm) and nice plate armor chest / shoulder.

My Blood Elf should be like a Drow (black skinned elf, white hair, with a darkness aura or something like that) that inspires respect for all the years of main tanking bosses.

I'd love to receive an avatar too!

Hope this helps and thank you in advance.

Yours,
    Ravell
    Last edited by ravell; 2010-11-29 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by birk258 View Post
    hmm, have tryed 2 times. Trying again. Anyone ? : )
    Bumping is not allowed. PM an artist instead.

Signature Portfolio - Signature Tutorial - PM requests: Not taking requests ATM - DO NOT PM MULTIPLE ARTISTS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McBarty View Post
    Hey guys, Love the work I see in this thread, some very talented people roam this part of the internet! I used to play around with photoshop in my spare time.. But that's been a while ago, and I'm a bit rusty when it comes to photoshop nowadays.. On top of that, lack of spare time ain't helping much either. I was wondering if someone could make me a nice sig (+ avatar maybe?) for my shaman. Shamefully I can't post links yet on MMO-C, but my shaman is Midya, lvl 80 shaman on Executus (EU). I would like the background to have a blueish teint (like the t10 piece) and have a little tribal/shamanistic feel to it. I would like to see my shaman on the left of the sig, with a part of her (head, neck, shoulder, part of arm) sticking out of the sig, outside the square if you know what I mean. I prefer showing her without the headgear. Pose can be whatever you like, she should look proud (the 'yes' emote on armory, with the face down), or maybe focused on doing some healing (the first casting emote on armory), but if you have anything better looking, go right ahead, as long as it's serious. Furthermore I'd like it to state 'Midya' to the right of the sig, with under the name something in the way of 'heal the world'.

Hope you guys know how to work your way around my description, if I wasn't clear on something, just give me a message, I'll try to explain it better. Thanks in advance for putting your time into this, very much appreciated!
    I'll pick this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Valth View Post
    Name - Valth
    Server - Frostwolf
    Race - Worgen

Deleted
    I'd like to request a signature

Char: Vaii
    Realm: Nordrassil - eu
    Class: Paladin
    Race: Tauren (Female)
    Spec: Holy

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaii View Post
    I'd like to request a signature

Char: Vaii
    Realm: Nordrassil - eu
    Class: Paladin
    Race: Tauren (Female)
    Spec: Holy

Thanks in advance!
    Picked up. Will be using the T11 gear unless you post back saying you want otherwise before I start.

Deleted
    Wow that was fast, and yea T11 is fine.

Thanks!

Elysia, I was looking through your work, and I LOVE it!
    I was wondering if you could make a signature for me as well
    Would love to have 1 for my future Worgen Rogue.

Name: Wolfár
    Class: Rogue

Would be awesome if you could give him a cool pose with 2 cool daggers and tier 11.
    For the background I would love a dark creepy setting, with green/purpleish stuff :P
    Something like that would be so cool.
    Hope its enough to work with

Drakthir~
    Huge thanks to Elysia for the signature~

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to humbly request a forum signature.

My character is named Belftank. She's a proud paladin, follower of the light and justice. Always the one who leaps first in the fray, partially because she comes to life in such environments, partially because she wants to be on the forefront so her allies don't have to be. She is in her mindset like a warrior, jumping in and thriving on battle.

She is known as Crusader Belftank and she is a proud member of The Moogle Mafia (I know, that's not what it says in the armory link). If you can come up with a way to show her off at the front lines, going toe to toe with something (or ready to be going at least) that would be the bestest. If you can't (because signature space is limited to 100*500) then please, use your fantastic artistic liberty (Yes, I'm sucking up. You guys have all delivered such beautiful works here and I feel bad to even impose my own ideas.)

If you want to do a signature with a model, then please use her gear as it is, or items from lower dungeons. Proud as she is, she would never take credit for something she didn't do so items from bosses she has not killed is out of the question.

Thanks for your time!

P.S.: I gave the small bit of character info to give you an idea of what I feel my character represents, if that helps you in any way to find some form of inspiration
    Last edited by Creature; 2010-11-29 at 02:20 PM. Reason: More descriptive

Request! Much appreciated.

Name - Shadowxab
    Server - Exodar
    Race - Female Human
    Class - Priest
    Armor - T11
    Size - Average
    Background - A deep dark purple with light blue

Thanks a ton to whoever picks this up! :]

Deleted
    Hi,
    I once requested a signature and got it, but the char got outdated. So I hope I can request a new one
    The only thing I would want is a split sig with 2 chars in it.

Details of characters - HUNTER // MAGE
    Name: Ascot // Ascot (yeah, seriously
    Realm: Tarren Mill EU // Sylvanas EU
    Gender, looks: armory now provides all of it
    Armor: both in T11, hunter without helmet, mage with it
    Title: Crusader // Hand of A'dal
    Guild: Crew // Obroncy Krzyza

So despite it being 2 chars in 1 sig I just hope for your creativity
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by mmoca59850ae6f; 2010-11-29 at 02:21 PM.