Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

Edited: Double request, sorry.

New request:
    Class: Paladin
    Race: Bloodelf, female
    Name: Kalina
    Spec: Prot
    Gear: t8 / some ulduar items, whatever suits the sig best. Some darkish tones as background and overall tonage of the sig.
    ~Thanks in advance!

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksolid916
    Stacia its me again.. we love the banners you did and were wondering if you or anyone else could possibly make a much more detailed one on the main site..

It would still contain the "Eye" that is the focus theme.. and the text "Focus of Cenarius" but we were wondering if you could also add a few models of alliance characters in full tier 8 gear on a background that is northrendish.. something like

I definately wouldnt mind if you threw your signature on this somewhere because I would love to credit your work to anyone asking. Thanks again in Advance

Edit: Looking at this picture..and others I feel it might be hard to keep the "eye" theme.. steering away from that might be okay for our guild banner.. (going to use Stacia's others for screenshots). So yeah anyone willing to take up this project don't worry about the eye theme.. focus more on the guild name and any awesome models you can add. Thanks again.
    I didn't use that picture of yours, but in my opinion, this banner looks fine on your front page:

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Omgasm
    Cool man, nice job on that, nice concept too, not too sure about the text though, work on that mate.

=/ keep clicking Quote instead of Modify
    Thanks man

i changed it a little bit

I would like to request a banner for my guild.

Guild: LastManStanding.
    Server: Darkspear EU
    Scene: An Orc Warrior in full T8 with Lotrafen on a battlefield. Obviously he must be the only one alive and if possible standing on dead Alliance & Horde.
    He should be posing in 'attack position'
    Theme: Dark & evil. Something like this

Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Avya
    Thanks man

i changed it a little bit

I liked the old one better, the name tag looked like the Levi one ;D
    Haters always gonna, 'Hate'.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacia
    I didn't use that picture of yours, but in my opinion, this banner looks fine on your front page:

OMG I love that.. my wife says you are amazing

Thanks so much!

PM request.

Hästäpple - Level 100 Human Hunter, Outland EU

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Aydyn
    Aydyn
    <Caern Morghen>
    Retribution Paladin
    Wildhammer-EU

here's screenshot of my appearance and gear
    http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9562/aydyn.jpg

and please add text: "proud of being lolret"

cheers
    Here's my attempt:

Deleted

I would like to request a banner for forums . something like the one from Caern Morgen.

Markdead
    <Bad Karma>
    Resto druid, i prefer if you could make it tauren in tier8 25 man. with some green glow in it.
    standing infront of a wall with a shade like a healing tree.

then something in the sphere like www.bad-karma.org

If im to blurry PM me and if you need more info aswell.

Deleted

PLEASE NOTE
    I placed a small Q&A about screenshot creation, Model viewing and image uploading.
    Future questions should either be sent trough PM or answered yourself using Google.
    Please re-read the first post of this thread to get the information you want.

Posts in this thread that are not directly related to requests are now subjectable to being deleted.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by LockedOn
    NEW Sig request
    Name :BigKat
    Race :Night Elf Female
    Class :Hunter Marksmen
    Character Position : Either just looking at u or shooting her gun
    Armor : full t8.5
    Weapon(s):Runed Edge and Giant's Bane

Signature Size :What ever the "norm" is i guess
    Background : Dark woods with my pet wolf in it.

Thanks in Advance! ;D
    Hope this works

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

G’day

I would like to request a signature that may be a bit of a challenge. Unfortunately, I’m in the military and on a deployment so I will not be able to provide screenshots of my characters in the gear I would like nor the poses from WMV; but I will be as detailed as possible in an attempt to make it easier on whichever artist picks up on this.

First, I’ll describe my characters then I’ll give a rough layout of the signature I would like.

Fenrìr
    Female Blood Elf Paladin in Tier 6 with Bulwark of Azzinoth and Tempest of Chaos (helm not showing).
    Female Blood Elf Paladin in Tier 6 with Cataclysm’s Edge (helm not showing)

Yes, the above are the same toon, just representing the two different specs I play in a gear set that I liked. Hair style of my paladin is white in colour, slightly parted on the right side (of the character) with it tied slightly below neck level.

Hellreìser
    Female Orc Warlock in Tier 5 with Tempest of Chaos.

Xdrizzt
    Female Undead Rouge in Tier 6 with Warglaives of Azzinoth.

I would like the prot/ret side of the paladin to essentially be kind of shoulder to shoulder but looking in opposite directions (almost like a 90 degree angle I suppose; think of looking at the front opposite corner so the protection weapon/shield can be seen/represented well enough) in the middle of the screen to symbolize my main character I play now, preferably with weapons drawn. On either side I would like the rogue and warlock sitting down more or less facing inward. Somewhere around the characters I would like their respective names slightly blurred/out of focus; font does not matter (but please the ASCI characters in the paladins' and warlocks’ names). Nor am I too terribly picky on a background as I will be using this across multiple forums but I would like it large enough so nothing seems too cluttered. I would like no guild tag or server tag as my guild recently disbanded and I’m a bit homeless until I return stateside.

Please feel free to contact me via PM if you’d like to discuss this further with varying ideas.

EDIT: a slight name error, I've been away a while and forgot the name of my rogue had changed.
    Can't have a crusade without crusader aura.

This was back like 40 pages or so.. it would be awsome i love all the work in here

Character: Ryzn
    Server: Kel'Thuzad
    Lv:80
    Class Hunter
    Guild: Aniom
    Race : Male Nightelf

if would Awesome for like a Hunter in T8.5 the Blue one shooting a arrow and on the top and bottom of the arrow the information with a Fancy font.. with maybe a ice/frozen backround... that would be awesome thank you for your time if you consider it!

Something like this i loved this one

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...llezBanner.png

Taking PM's: Yes

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nrxszvo
    Signature Request for : Zyroxe

Stuck in a habit of making quite small signatures at the moment (must get out of that one), so I hope this is ok for you Zyroxe. If not then I do apologise! As always I just let the art flow and this is the way it took shape! (I didn't inclue guild name as I felt that it didn't fit well).

For those who are unsure what is going on, yes this is a Blood Elf Warrior!

More incomming soon!

Peace,
    Mikey
    Not exactly What I was thinking of, But This Looks AWESOME!! Thanks alot mate.
    When in doubt, Heroic Leap!

Deleted

Hello guys i have been watching this thread for 50 pages or so and have been waiting to request something a little different!

1640 wide x 1200 length

However the 960 pixels in the centre will be covered, so should be black much like this image http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...in_English.jpg

It is for a Youtube Channel, so the central... part of the image will be obscured, see www.youtube.com/hybridpanda

i would really like for that central part of the background to be solid black, i am also going to change the blue at the sides to black, so it would be fantastic if the image could fade to black at the left and right edge...

Basically im asking for a background for my YT channel.
    Info on character

Class : Shaman
    Race : Draenei
    Gear : t8.5
    Desired effect:

Dark background with maybe a sepia toned shaman that is similar to my characters, i think that http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...old/bubba5.jpg
    is incredible and would love something in that style.
    Your image will be viewed by quite alot of people and would make a really professional look to my youtube page.

Thank you i hope somoene is interested and messages me on mmo champ or something <3

really really thank you this thread is very exciting
    i will of course credit you on my channel as a ton of people will ask where i got it!

Hey Requesting a signature since i've got no skill in Photoshop whatsoever, impress me!

Name : Eloide
    Server: Daggerspine EU
    Race : Night Elf - Female
    Class : Druid
    Armor : Hateful Gladiator (PvP - Full Set)
    Weapon(s): Furious Gladiator's Energy Staff
    Size: Whatever the normal is

(I want all of the above information to be shown on the picture)

I want the sig to represent the nature of a druid, perhaps with some cool greenish bright colors and some falling green leafs fitting into the area - Preferbly something that looks like Feralas nature with that special twist.

The Character is also pure PvP so in someway you could show that she is an experienced fighter is a huge plus (I dont want her to fight someone in the picture) - Do your best and impress me!

Quote Originally Posted by schleimhaut
    Char name: Nezumì (shift-click the apostrophy b4 "i")
    Class: Rogue

Some ideas:

- Name written in blood, would look like if the name would be screamed, like a nightmare
    - Toon with tier8,5
    - Just going to ambush a nelf in boomkin form in a winter-landscape while snowing
    I don't think you gave all the informations required. Whats your race?

Hello mate :P

I'd like to make a request for making a cool signature/even a deskop picture(1280:1024 resolution )

So if you can make it I'd really appreciate it, if not it's fine

Well here are my small demands :

- Orc Shaman
    - Season 3 Gear(Vengeful Gladiator)
    - If you can make a RAWRRRR look ( like when you pop Bloodlust)
    - If you can, try to make the background look kinda on the WoW cinema(when the orc warriors fights some people infront of Orgrimmar )
    - And if you can put Dubroya-EU Skullcrusher

My char name is Dubroya so don't get confuzed

So anyways, if you can make it please, if not it's perfectly fine!Thanks!

-Dubroya

PM Request from Reynen:

Click here for a list of signatures I've created.
    [hr]
    Due to the nature of the PM requests for signatures, I'm currently not taking any personal requests. Apologies.