Please note: Those who are awaiting their signatures from my hands will have to wait about a week or so, since I found out today that I've been accepted (yay!) to an education that I desperately want and need. Need to sort some papers out before I'll be able to sit down with others needs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    Please note: Those who are awaiting their signatures from my hands will have to wait about a week or so, since I found out today that I've been accepted (yay!) to an education that I desperately want and need. Need to sort some papers out before I'll be able to sit down with others needs!
    Grats Batpanic! Happy to hear that!

And....

SHAMAN EVERYWHERE! O.O
    PM Requests:

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    Hey people! I finished my tutorial! Yay me. It's here, and pretty soon I'll have a link to it in my sig
    Awesome tutorial. I just tried doing my very first signature with it! Very noob friendly i must say! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    As per the law of Bibi (Boubouille), I have been declined to make a new thread.

However, the rules have been updated (Only took two hours!), and you're free to check them out here. Just let me know if there are any errors, or if I've missed someone's tutorial, or something. Another thanks to Drael for the tutorial compilation.

Happy signature making!
    Very well done my dear <3

Thanks so much crazytaco!! the sig came out beautifully!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello to all! I was searching multiple forums looking for some signatures and found this. I frequent mmo champ a lot but never realized they had devoted artists like yourselves. so here's me info.

Name: TALLGEESE Guild: Atra Corona Server: Staghelm US
    Armory Link: armory 3D option is currently unavailable so I'll try and post a SS
    SS attempt: photobucket.com/albums/gg142/jellomonster407/wow%20sign%20pic/WoWScrnShot_120610_135523.jpg
    If for any reason, that doesn't work, the Character is a Male Draenei, bald head (no forehead crest) with a single facial tendril (fu-man-chu) both the toon and all facial hair is white.
    Gear Set: Tier 6 Onslaught Shield: Bulwark of Azzinoth Sword: The Suneater (weapons dont need to be shown if the signature is a close up)
    Helm: Not Visible
    Pose: left to Artists will. I prefer the up-close shots of head/ shoulders, but am completely open to your imagination.

Color Scheme: again, free reign by the artists is fine. I think something kind of gritty, dark background, maybe with vibrant blood (something Sin City-esque?)

Extras: none, I'm glad I chose this thread to make my first post. I hope to hear back from you soon, and mad props to all the peeps on this thread!!!

name: Sfynx
    realm: Khaz'goroth
    side: horde
    Hey bro i was just wondering if u can make me a sig would be awesome im just looking for a female pally with some sick font and art to it if u can tht would be awesome thanks Bro :P

Grats Ely and Bat! <3 Well done both, even if in different fields
    deviantART

Deleted
    Name: Gorshalach
    Realm: Shadowsong
    Side: Alliance

Hey Artists, Was hoping ,you could have a crack at my request, was hoping for a Dwarf Warrior in full Onslaught gear, minus the helm, wielding the Ashbringer, while one of his feet is standing over a corpse of an undead, with the gates of Ironforge in the background, would be Ace, Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Both toon names - Outt and Cutt(however you'd like to place them on there)
    Armory link: Site is down =( Both toon names are Outt and Cutt
    Gear set: Preferable both Teir 2 Sets of each toon(Bloodfang and Judgement sets I think they are T2, if not, those sets if possible, if not then up to you!)
    Helm visible: Yes if Bloodfang/Judgement sets used - No if otherwise
    Your pose: If possible, I'd like them shown to be facing off at each other, Maybe the Paladin(Outt) w/ the Divine Storm Animation and Cutt(Rogue) with whatever animation seems fitting
    General color scheme: If you can possibly fade/mash the opposing sides of Paladin with a yellow/holy colored/whitish side versus the Rogue's Black/Green poison like/Red blood side - Made a Lightning bolted-type stripe down the biddle to enhance to "face-off" effect, but if it looks better just fading the colors into each other, please by all means.
    Any extras: I am very open to whatever you would like to do. If I was an artist I would make it myself, but since you all are the artists/experienced imagery creators I leave it very much up to your inspiration. I'm sure I would be confident in whatever you create =) Also the other stuff above is all just ideas/thougts, ultimately I give you full disgression on what you think will look and and be visually/artisticly appealing to myself and others. Also, if possible, I would prefer the Sig/Image to flow more than just a backgrounded set of colors with a copy/paste image of a Paladin and Rogue - if this isn't too much to ask! =)

I strongly appreciate any time that anyone takes to make this. I know with Cata coming out many of you will be busy with all the new experiences, so even if someone does make me one I will be eternaly greatful because I know you spent much of your precious time doing me a favor.

Thank you!

Other info you might need:
    Cutt/Rogue - Undead
    Outt/Paladin - Blood Elf
    Eredar Realm
    Horde
    Quote Originally Posted by mackenzie View Post
    The real reason why everyone hates Garrosh...he sparkles in sunlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakusai View Post
    Saw a hunter named Michaelvick with no pet out

Quote Originally Posted by Jellofist View Post
    Hello to all! I was searching multiple forums looking for some signatures and found this. I frequent mmo champ a lot but never realized they had devoted artists like yourselves. so here's me info.
    Of course if it wasn't the style you were looking for I'd completely understand if you went to another artist. :P Or if you would like something changed you are more than welcomed to PM me.
    Sin City is just one of my favorite movies, hehe.

Always look on the bright side of life

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeynn View Post
    Of course if it wasn't the style you were looking for I'd completely understand if you went to another artist. :P Or if you would like something changed you are more than welcomed to PM me.
    Sin City is just one of my favorite movies, hehe.

One of my fave movies too, fantastic homage sig
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

10+ Year Old Account

However, the rules have been updated (Only took two hours!), and you're free to check them out here. Just let me know if there are any errors, or if I've missed someone's tutorial, or something. Another thanks to Drael for the tutorial compilation.

Happy signature making!
    jklolz.

You can see edits as a mod, right? So you can see what was originally here? If not, I did save it and I can e-mail it to you or something. It's over 7k characters, and the PM limit is 5k. >.>
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2010-12-06 at 09:12 PM.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

10+ Year Old Account

Happy signature making!
    Oh yeah, my name is finally on the front page of something! /flex

Edit: Eruion... Knit-picker!
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to get a sig made for a good friend of mine.
    Name: Synergý
    Guild: Decca
    Server: Stormrage

I think an artist does best when they can do their own thing. His only real rule is that his toon must have 372 iLvL t11 on. No helm. Besides that you can go crazy and make it look epic!
    Thanks a ton, Synergý and Zerato

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...g%C3%BD/simple
    Helm: No
    Last edited by Daieon; 2010-12-06 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Added some specificity.

Deleted
    Would of been nicer to do that in whisper..

OT:

I've just upgraded to Cataclysm and still no t11, anyone got a fix for this yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow! Someone read the first post! YAY!

BTW...grats to both Eylaan and Bat! YAYx2!

PMR:

Last edited by tazsar; 2010-12-06 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post

OT:

I've just upgraded to Cataclysm and still no t11, anyone got a fix for this yet?
    Looks like there's something wrong with us playing with the EU version of the game. Only US people get t11

Signature Portfolio - Signature Tutorial - PM requests: Not taking requests ATM - DO NOT PM MULTIPLE ARTISTS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post

OT:

I feexed it. :3

Edit: I'm watching your video tutorial with popcorn and giggling at your accent.

---------- Post added 2010-12-06 at 09:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    Oh yeah, my name is finally on the front page of something! /flex

Edit: Eruion... Knit-picker!
    Me too!

And, yeah, kinda. XD
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2010-12-06 at 09:28 PM.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't repost. Sometimes things get overlooked. But if it's been a few days, pick ONE artist with OPEN pms and pm them.