Deleted
    <<<< Has now got Tier 11 *\o/* Only took a full upgrade to US Cata which ain't so bad seen as thou i'm moving to US in a month!

Thanks for the Tutorial too Batty /lick :P
    Last edited by mmoc0260417c91; 2011-02-05 at 01:58 PM.

Deleted
    So yeah, because I once again race changed my dwarf signature doesn't really fit me anymore because I am now human female!
    So looking for a new signature, thanks in advance!

template:
    Visible text: Professor Vaii
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../vaii/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 11 with my tabard of frost <3 (Non heroic tier please!)
    Helm visible: No please!
    Your pose: /cheer!
    General colour scheme: Something that fits the blueness of the tier!
    Any extras: If it's possible to show my sea turtle somewhere small in the background or something it would be appriciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaii View Post
    So yeah, because I once again race changed my dwarf signature doesn't really fit me anymore because I am now human female!
    So looking for a new signature, thanks in advance!

template:
    Visible text: Professor Vaii
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../vaii/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 11 with my tabard of frost <3 (Non heroic tier please!)
    Helm visible: No please!
    Your pose: /cheer!
    General colour scheme: Something that fits the blueness of the tier!
    Any extras: If it's possible to show my sea turtle somewhere small in the background or something it would be appriciated!
    Nordrassil /high five

I call dibs btw.

---------- Post added 2011-02-05 at 04:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Amalisa View Post
    I've been trying to figure out how to do the background like this and I just can't seem to figure it out :S
    Oh, basically I did most of the things following Soko's tutorial. Pasting out copies of the gear, getting different pieces of it showing. Then, very lightly smudge it. I keep most of the texture as it is. Then some white overlay with a smoky brush around my character. Some burning on the edges and dodging in the middle. Distort->Displace, Distort->Ocean Ripples. Then finally I blur the background. A lot. I hope it helped

Quote Originally Posted by gidget View Post
    Thanks for the Tutorial too Batty /lick :P
    Love your new sig o: And stop licking me, is tickleish.

Deleted
    Hia all

Been looking in this thread sence it was at 600 or so :P and would like to ask for a signature too ,as all of them looks really cool =)

I'd want something purple as background and i love flames so would be cool if its possible to make something together of that
    I want to show guildname and also the servername, as the server rocks
    My character is named Zichi and i play on Frostmane EU in the guild Probably Drunk
    Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AD/advanced
    I DON'T want to show head , beacause a worgen looks sickly stupid with cloth heads x)
    Would be cool if she could look a bit angry.
    I like the gear i already have so dont want to change to fully T11 or something , use the gear i have on armory ^^

(PS: I LOVE WHEN THINGS GLOW! xD)

(If possible) a picture for skype ;D (300x300)

i'd really appreciate if someone could fix this for me :$

Thanks in advance , Zichí

Hi guys, not sure if anyone is still doing guild logo designs, but I'm looking for a logo. I've got a pretty good idea of what I want, I just lack the photoshop skills required to make it. It's for a guild called "Fallen Phoenix" but I don't necessarily want the guild name in the design, just an image. I want to get a picture of a phoenix (detailed or simple pic here) on fire with kind of translucent glowing flames and part of the phoenix (like the left side or something) turning to ash. So like half the bird looking normal and the other half with the texture replaced with an ash looking pattern, with the flames of course. I'm still playing with photoshop myself, but if one of you extremely talented artists out there would like to give it a shot I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks all, and keep up the good work, there are some truly amazing images on this thread!

Is it just me or is this new armory just pure shite most of the time? I can't do any signatures atm because of all the various errors. Grrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Is it just me or is this new armory just pure shite most of the time? I can't do any signatures atm because of all the various errors. Grrrr.
    The errors are easily sorted with a refresh. They're really common. But, as the armory screenshots go, they're terrible.

Yeah, a lot of the errors I'm getting aren't sorted by any browser, refresh, or cache cleansing. It's just frustrating.

I would love to know if anyone has taken on my earlier request. If not who is available via PM to start on it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible Text:
    --Toon name: Bulwark
    --Guild: AdultSwim
    --Server: Gilneas (US)

Armory link: I'm so sorry. Finally created an account just to post in this thread -- can't link yet.

Gear set: Preferably dungeon Tier 2 with avenging wrath wings deployed. Honestly, though, would not be disappointed with any tier set.

Helm visible: No helm, please

Your pose: Would love to be posed holding shield out before him to block an incoming blow (or swinging shield as in a shield bash) or similar effect.

General colour scheme: Golden glow would be fine, though, again, I would not be disappointed should someone pick a different effect

Any extras: If the phrase, "Who's your daddy, Nowak?" could be incorporated somewhere in there, that would be awesome (inside joke in-guild).

This is a really fantastic service you guys are offering. I've been following this thread for sometime now -- ya'll are extremely talented folks. Thanks for taking such pains and time to offer talentless guys like myself something to brag about!

Deleted
    Would help if I put my status to open too

<3 Gidge

Yay managed to complete a request:

Oh, basically I did most of the things following Soko's tutorial. Pasting out copies of the gear, getting different pieces of it showing. Then, very lightly smudge it. I keep most of the texture as it is. Then some white overlay with a smoky brush around my character. Some burning on the edges and dodging in the middle. Distort->Displace, Distort->Ocean Ripples. Then finally I blur the background. A lot. I hope it helped
    It does thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Yay managed to complete a request:
    <3 ^___^ Thank yoooou.

Deleted

Cainna Human Mage

Visible Text:
    - title: Knight-Lieutenant
    - toon name: Cainna
    - Server: Kil'jaeden
    - Guild: Pain and Pleasure
    Armory:
    - Shadwa on EU-Kil'jaeden ht|tp:|//e|u.bat|tle.net/wow/de/char|acter/kiljae|den/shadwa/sim|ple (remove the | and it should work)
    or look at my avatar :O
    Gear Set:
    - Mage Tier 4 + no shirt, no tabard, mage t6 belt (boots mage t6)
    Helm visible:
    - please no helm
    pose:
    - Up to you
    General colour scheme:
    Blue Fire in the background would be cool
    Extras:
    - wearing "Vengeful Gladiator's War Staff" on the back
    Thanks for anybody taking this request and i hope you're having fun
    Last edited by mmocf9649a7a89; 2011-02-06 at 01:20 PM.

Another PMR:

Update with Vaii's:

Last edited by dubbelbasse; 2011-02-06 at 12:22 AM.

A little something I did while being bored.

LET IT BE WRITTEN!

Hope this doesn't fall too far out of the category of this thread. It's up for grabs if anyone feels like sending a message If anyone wanna polish it up with a sexy background or anything get in touch and I'll get the psd file to you. (not that I think anyone cares).

-Shirra

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Assistant Professor Cartmenfoe Anvilmar The Brothers Odd
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nsfoe/advanced (if that's not good enough i can get a screen shot)
    Gear set: Something archeology-ish, What I have on is good enough. (sorry if this is an inconvenience)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Mining pose, with the axe just above my head.
    General colour scheme: Tan, like Uldum.
    Any extras: Would like to see something to do with my skeletal Raptor mount

Thanks for this. Just hit 30 posts and decided to celebrate

Quote Originally Posted by Shirra View Post
    A little something I did while being bored.

LET IT BE WRITTEN!

Hope this doesn't fall too far out of the category of this thread. It's up for grabs if anyone feels like sending a message If anyone wanna polish it up with a sexy background or anything get in touch and I'll get the psd file to you. (not that I think anyone cares).

-Shirra
    <3 it!

Hopefully alot will use it = more will see it = More proper CC's in HC's!
    IMO it looks good as it stands!

7/7 HC!!