Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    I'll go ahead and assume you're working in Gimp
    No i have Photoshop ;D

As far as the hair goes, hit Ctrl + H to hide the hair, or head to Character > Show Hair.. and uncheck the option.
    on something you have to get time on it if you have never done anything with wmv
    big thanks bat <3

Quote Originally Posted by Areen View Post
    No i have Photoshop ;D
    Oh, well in that case, File > Save for Web & Devices... will allow you to adjust the file size of your picture.
    Your signature is still too big though. 500 width, 100 height. Anything above that is not allowed.
    And you're welcome :-)

Deleted
    Oh, well in that case, File > Save for Web & Devices... will allow you to adjust the file size of your picture.
    Your signature is still too big though. 500 width, 100 height. Anything above that is not allowed.
    And you're welcome :-)
    I can only thank you again =)

and i know that's the sig is still too big because he ist older as the last one

I try on the weekend to make a proper sig

Quote Originally Posted by Memorïa91 View Post
    Read the first post.

---------- Post added 2011-02-24 at 03:17 AM ----------

Make sure your WMV mpq path is fully patched, and that you're running with the updated WMV
    Hope that helps you.
    How do i check if its patched?

---------- Post added 2011-02-24 at 06:50 AM ----------

Too big.
    Maximum size allowed is 500x100 and 50kb total.

iPhone wallpaper request for the almighty Elyaan
    Was really tired when I made this, naturally open for changes!

Edit: Will get back to the queue after the weekend. Boyfriend's birthday today and really couldn't care less about signature making then :-D
    What splatter brush do you use?

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Deleted
    when the loadbar in the launcher is full, and than stands wow is now up to date ;D

Deleted
    sry for the second post =X i don't know why is it so
    Last edited by mmoc1c94d13331; 2011-02-24 at 12:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request:

Deleted
    outstanding work of you Guys.

Visible text: Name: Coreen (Druid),Server: EU - Blackrock
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.n*t/wow/en/character/blackrock/coreen/advanced
    Gear set: Tier11
    Helm visible: No
    General colour scheme: Nature Green, It would be nice if the Background and the border fade to #d5d7de.
    Any extras: Beartank, so a Beary expression would be cool. =)

thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by CryptFiend View Post
    What splatter brush do you use?
    These.
    Filler, 10 characters.

Deleted
    Too big.
    Maximum size allowed is 500x100 and 50kb total.

Edit: Will get back to the queue after the weekend. Boyfriend's birthday today and really couldn't care less about signature making then :-D
    Love that picture GZ on boyfriend ^^

I absolutely love it. It's perfect as it is. I am literally speechless, so thank you, yet again. You are legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    GZ on boyfriend ^^
    Thanks. And the wallpaper is absolutely stunning

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I absolutely love it. It's perfect as it is. I am literally speechless, so thank you, yet again. You are legendary.
    Ah, phew. Thank God Pushed you in front of everyone in the queue, hope it pissed someone off

15+ Year Old Account
    I see a lot of awesome signatures and because mine is quite outdated i would like to request one for current expension ive tried PM's and didnt get what i want so im gonna try it this way and hope someone picks it up and make a awesome looking signature from it.

Visible text: I would like to have my name on the signature which is "Neosliver" as in sliver and not silver as many make that mistake when typing my name other then that i would like to have my guild name on the signature which is "Nightfall" .

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonglade/neosliver/advanced

Gear set: I would like it to be in Heroic mode tier 11 warrior set (if not possible the normal version doesnt realy matter but i prefer heroic one).

Helm visible: I would like the helm to be visible.

Your pose: Tough one but i think i would like to leave this too the one making the signature as some artist have their way of doing a signature and prob know better what to do to make the signature look good aslong as my face and shoulders are visible im oke with everything

General colour scheme: I would like a darkish background as my guild name is Nightfall and i would like to request something extra with this signature.

Any extras: I would like to request something nice that involves my guild name "Nightfall" like a moon on the background or something along
    those lines if it is possible

Thank you in advance for the artist picking this request .

Neos(L)iver.

Edit: I would like to ask if the signature can be done in maximum size allowed on this forums.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2011-02-24 at 04:48 PM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

I have been browsing these for quite a while now and i think yall are doing an AMAZING job, i wish i had the photoshop/artistic abilities that yall do. I was wondering if someone could pick up and try this. Not sure if the pose and fire ele are even possible (can i get a confirmation if it is even possible :P) but it would be amazing.

Visible text: Bornforexile - Azshara - Despair
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...exile/advanced
    Gear set: T11 would be nice please
    Helm visible: Helm Visible
    Your pose: If this pose is not possible, either just a headshot or the shaman "casting a lightning bolt" pose
    Thunderstorm animations i want in the Sig (if possible of course ):
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a62...609_122406.jpg
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a62...509_204504.jpg

General colour scheme: Green and blue, maybe a little red for lava burst
    Any extras: If it's possible to have a fire ele in the background that would be awesome also

Yall are doing an exceptional job with all the sig's yall are making and would love a chance to have one. Thanks again guys and keep up the good work!

Could anyone post me Blood elf paladin with that face:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/anthera/advanced - my char - i mean all head and skin like that

in t10(highest level) + Val'anyr + Shield from Marrowgar 25

I'd love if char would be casting Healing spell.

Background that will be simple to cut off in ps. I'll do rest by myself just WMV isnt working for me
    Last edited by Latwy; 2011-02-24 at 05:11 PM.

Deleted
    Slight reimagining of my old sig:

Old one:

New one:

10+ Year Old Account
    PMRs!

@ Bat - You think you can make a tut on your splatter effects sometime? I'm sure I can find it elsewhere, but kind of curious if you plan to make one anyhow? Thanks!

Done a poster for my guild, since we havent taken kill shots hehe. Was LOOOOOOOOOONG to do but alot of fun.

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    That's awesome. I have issues with fitting so many into such a small area, but you've aced it.

Now, to return to my hiding from the 52 moderators who want that wallpaper of them altogether.