Deleted
    Visible text: Pawline and my guild name <Chapter II>.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/pawline/simple
    Gear set: T11 (especially the shoulders)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Combat pose
    General colour scheme: Traditional nature theme, greens browns etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    PM the artist again (Unless if he/she is unactive). If you don´t get an answer you could PM another one.
    Regarding this, how long do you think you should wait before PM'ing the artist & asking wether she / he has choosen to accept your request or not? It's understandable if the artist is busy or perhaps missed a request. Otherwise imo it's rude if you dont tell the one who requested a signature if you accept / deny his / her request. If you do send a quick PM telling the requester you've for example denied the request, then he / she can move on & PM another artist instead of waiting patiently for something to happend But as I said, it's understandable if an artist gets alot of requests or perhaps is occupied with other things =]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Memorïa91 View Post
    PM:
    This was a fun one to do <; Hope you don't mind the change to weapon, as it didn't fit in well and you said i could! ^^
    wonderful ^^
    I like it so much, thanks a lot!

Deleted
    I'm gonna take a few requests if anyone wants

I don't have T11 or anything else cata. Other than those goblin party sunglasses... for some reason... (my connection is waaaay to slow for me to consider DLing the US client just for sigs - they fixed the problem with ulduar evntually... it'll happen again....)

I have some examples in my sig, but their older. If you click here, those are my newest ones, ofc i can still do the awsome sparkly too

Please PM me the form from the first post, you can leave out the pose, i'll use what looks good & fits. Weapons are a maby, i'll have a go usually. I'll always reply to say if i'm going to do it or not.

I am currently working shifts, and raiding, it could well be a few days before i have time to make *yours* I'll probably be able to make one or two tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviel View Post
    Resubmitting my Request, the artist I PM'd was closed for business

My signature request:

Visible text: Aviel
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...g/aviel/simple
    Gear set: What do you actually want to wear? : Whatever is convenient for you, matches and looks Paladin-y. Biggest priority is: convenient for you. (I'm not armor vain).
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: Standing in Repose, as if waiting for a fight to start
    General colour scheme: I'd like pink and gold, like a sunset with clouds, with a suggestion of a blood elf male looking on in the background, as if in admiration. I'd like it to have a romance novel cover feel about it - only gentle and not so cheesy.

I would just like a forums signature. Thank you in advance, I'm appreciative of any work done and I really admire the signatures you all have produced. The work here is beautiful.
    Picking up this one.

7/7 HC!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Character name alone is fine. You can avoid the í in my name if you wish for cooler choices of font; I used the non-alt character version of the name for 4+ years on Shattered Hand.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rivíum/simple

Gear set: Judgement (Tier 2)

Helm visible: Absolutely. Helm makes the Judgement set, heh.

Your pose: You can take your creative liberties here. I'm a Ret Paladin, obviously, so nothing far fetched like me healing (lol)

General colour scheme: Yellow Light-ish effects would be cool. I'm also a fan of Black and Reds.

Any extras: If you're able to fit it in somehow, the Argent Charger would be kind of nifty. Or something with the Ashbringer.

Quote Originally Posted by CecilHarvey View Post
    Visible text: Character name alone is fine. You can avoid the í in my name if you wish for cooler choices of font; I used the non-alt character version of the name for 4+ years on Shattered Hand.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rivíum/simple

Gear set: Judgement (Tier 2)

Helm visible: Absolutely. Helm makes the Judgement set, heh.

Your pose: You can take your creative liberties here. I'm a Ret Paladin, obviously, so nothing far fetched like me healing (lol)

General colour scheme: Yellow Light-ish effects would be cool. I'm also a fan of Black and Reds.

Any extras: If you're able to fit it in somehow, the Argent Charger would be kind of nifty. Or something with the Ashbringer.

DIBS
    <3 trivium
    and t2

Opted for the sword as horses are clunky :s
    Last edited by Pjammiez; 2011-02-28 at 11:59 PM.

Deleted
    Think its time I posted here to get myself one of these awesome Signatures!
    - so here goes, if you need anymore information, feel free to PM me

Signature Details -

Basic's :

Character Name : Exb
    Realm/Race/Class : Aszune EU, Orc Hunter
    Guild : Please Dont include a Guild name!
    Armory Link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aszune/exb/simple

Gear/Color/Extra's :

Gear Choice : Tier 10.5 (277 iLevel) or Tier 11
    Helm Shown : No, Both hunter Tier helms are UGLY!
    Title : Defender of a Shattered World
    Color Scheme : Purple + Black (if the Tier 10.5 ilevel 277) or Green + Black (Tier 11)

The Post/Extra's is upto you, do something that fits it

Suprise me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    DIBS
    <3 trivium
    and t2

Opted for the sword as horses are clunky :s
    Sweet, looks awesome, thanks!

So My first request I realized was to much to ask for so Here I try again.
    Name: Betin <--- I want only my name on the Sig
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...betin/advanced
    Race gender class: Female Worgen Fire mage
    Gear: Heroic Mage tier 11 ( I know I do not have it and probably never will but girl can dream can't she)
    Helm: No visible I want the face to be out in full force Snarling and everything. I want the impression that She ferocious but sexy at the same time
    Pose: I want her to be casting a fiery spell but maybe if you can make it appear she coming after you at the same time
    Background: just Fiery colors and effect that fit will with A fire Mage

I am sorry If i cause any trouble, and thank you in advance for your awesome work
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinaaja View Post
    I literally want to Kitten Filled Hugs people in face and smack a Soft Swan-dive Pillow up their little bottoms when they use that word. It sounds just rather weird.

Fixed that for you. Please refrain from going a bit "too far" with your language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rephrased my previous request a bit
    Last edited by Jemb; 2011-03-01 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Added info

Hi, I was just wondering if Geekissexy got my request. SEnt my request a while back and was wanting to know if it had been accepted or turned down w/o spamming his mailbox. Thank you

To my queue:
    Chumps, Morikai, danswarrior, dreamreaper, Syphke, Mendenbarr, Hutchzilla

I am really sorry I have been so busy IRL i have not had a chance to get to my sig making.
    If youre willing to be patient I will get to them, if not please let me know and PM another artist.

Thanks
    <3 Ary
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

I would like to repeat: Do not bump your requests, especially if you haven't read the first post! (Which is quite evident, since you're not using the template!)

Visible text: Razzers
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zzers/advanced
    Gear: t11
    Your pose: Swinging weapon. (preferably the right hand with a redish glow around it!)
    General colour scheme: blue and black please!
    Any extras: some lightning if you could but not a big deal if you cannot.

Thank you to whoever does this sig! ^_^

Deleted
    Visible text: Obliqq
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bliqq/advanced
    Gear set: T11 ( Prefer the normal set, but HM set is okay too )
    Your pose: None
    General colour scheme: Pink/Red
    Any extras: Love theme pref (:

Thanks !
    Last edited by mmoc739c786f94; 2011-03-01 at 09:48 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by obliquee View Post
    Visible text: Obliqq
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bliqq/advanced
    Gear set: T11 ( Prefer the normal set, but HM set is okay too )
    Your pose: None
    General colour scheme: Pink/Red
    Any extras: Love theme pref (:

Thanks !
    picking this up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    <3 sound dargon

:]
    COOOOOOOOL!!!! But what's 25463-D? That his breast measurements or prison-tag?

Ahhhh, it's good to be back
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    COOOOOOOOL!!!! But what's 25463-D? That his breast measurements or prison-tag?

Ahhhh, it's good to be back
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Atramedes

Maloriak: Atramedes! Your master beckons.
    The whelp, Atramedes moves forward.
    Maloriak: I present to you experiment number 25463-D!