10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xindi View Post
    Visible text: Xindi of Mostly Harmless
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu,battle.net/wow/en/character/blades-edge/xindi/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 8
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: In a guard position shield up ready to block.
    General colour scheme: Colour blind, so I'll leave it to the artist's discretion, something befitting a paladin of the Light.
    Any extras: If possible I'd like the argent charger either beside my character or in the background, though it is by no means an essential point if you feel it would detract from the sig.
    Checking my model viewer to see if I can render it properly, What weapon/shield do you want? (assuming my render works)

edit: Render didn't work out, anyone else who is interested, feel free to take this one.
    Last edited by Caiden; 2011-03-13 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Congrats on the engagement! Pics! I just gotta see the ring
    She kinda needs to come to Denmark to get it n.n

Hello All
    Thanks to some great sig tutorials, and some practice, I feel like I would like to pick up some request. If you would like a sig, you can just PM me. Here are a few samples of some of the work I have done, mostly from my guild. These are not sized for MMO but any sigs I create from this thread will be the correct size to be used here.

Some of my other work can be found at here

Deleted
    My new wallpaper:

Some Karthus love for a classmate:

Signature Portfolio - Signature Tutorial - PM requests: Not taking requests ATM - DO NOT PM MULTIPLE ARTISTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    My new wallpaper:
    Pfft. Needs more Tauren. Three versions of you isn't exactly fair.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Pfft. Needs more Tauren. Three versions of you isn't exactly fair.
    The only thing it needs is being finished.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, I am trying to make a sig for myself using these tutorial, I can't find any Sambas in WMV... can anyone tell me where it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakey25 View Post
    So, I am trying to make a sig for myself using these tutorial, I can't find any Sambas in WMV... can anyone tell me where it is?
    View -> View NPC -> Akhet.

Also, I think you need to update the link of who made your avatar, in your signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakey25 View Post
    Creature -> Alliancelionmount -> alliancelion.m2

edit: beaten to it, either works.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks! I appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Also, I think you need to update the link of who made your avatar, in your signature.
    I will as soon as I put my crappy sig

---------- Post added 2011-03-13 at 05:25 PM ----------

Okay, What u think of my sig? Like i said, its crabby! This is my officially first sig I have ever created. I was using Batpanic tutorial. I am using GIMP 2...
    Last edited by Jakey25; 2011-03-14 at 12:26 AM.

Hai all, just popping in to say i am going on a short hiatus due to rl stoof :>

I'll be back to making sigs once i return. :]

/wave

Visible text: Izorish <Dream Team> Anvilmar
    race, class, spec: goblin shaman, enhancement
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orish/advanced
    Gear set: t11 heroic, helm on please. the claws of torment and the claws of agony equipped please =)
    Your pose: im enhancement so something resembling a stormstrike attack would be wonderful
    General colour scheme: lots of greens and blues, im a shaman after all
    Any extras: elegant, mystical, enticing. everything you artists are best at. a spirit wolf or two would go wonderfully with the whole green/blue scheme i think

thanks so much! looking forward to seeing what you guys can come up with
    Last edited by Izorish; 2011-03-14 at 08:00 AM.

Deleted
    Laedyr
    visible text: Laedyr
    race/class/spec: draenei arcane mage
    armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aedyr/advanced
    gear set: t11 hc(the red one), with helm on pls, no weapons
    pose: either casting ("throwing" the spell, not actually casting), or a closeup, whatever floats your boat because of the helm you can't see the face so it doesnt matter that much, but pls get the skincolor and horns right
    general color scheme: the signature i have now was from back in the day when i played fire specc, i want something arcane now. don't really know how to achieve it, but i presume purples or something? i'd better leave it to someone who know what he/she is doing

PMR:

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Amazing, absolutely love it!

Also, welcome back, you were on a hiatus if I remember correctly?
    Thank you! And yes I was, though honestly was just busy with Cataclysm and getting all my toons up to par with the new expansion. Now that things have slowed down thought I'd come back to what I love doing

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoacross View Post
    PMR:

Words can't describe how amazing this is. You've definitely got some serious talent. Thanks a bunch!
    -Many thanks to Cocoacross for this amazing signature!-

Quote Originally Posted by j46ebucemag View Post
    Words can't describe how amazing this is. You've definitely got some serious talent. Thanks a bunch!
    Wow, many thanks for those kind words. It means a lot to me Glad you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Wee, congratulations!
    Thank you!

-

iPhone wallpapers

Would also like to inform that I've managed to get a cold again and I've injured a finger to a point where I can't use it for anything.
    Not giving in yet though, still working on the requests. Just don't expect them to be done in a blink!

Edit: Welcome back Coco!
    Last edited by Nacly; 2011-03-14 at 12:13 PM.

Hi there .
    I am new here and i wonder what is the max dimension theat a sig can have here !?

Sorry for my crappy english
    It's All About The Fun !