10+ Year Old Account
    Made a new sig, by far the best thing ive made so far, I think, what do you guys think about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if we're allowed to post our availability here but...
    I've been using Photoshop for about 5 years.
    Name: Fuzzykins
    Availability: PM or request on forum. I can also be reached through Skype or email.
    44jmna@gmail.com
    isylvir@aol.com
    iSylvir - Skype
    Portfolio: Recent Older Stuff
    Languages: English, German

I will be taking requests, but none will be filled until the 21st at the earliest.

Need a signature with hunter tier 11 or tier 11 hc gear. But no helm. and if possible with engineer goggles (Green). IF weapon shows xbow or bow. you can choose that.
    Charater: Floom
    Race: Orc Male
    Realm: Stormreaver EU
    Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/floom/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: PM'ed an artist!

hi to all you awesome artists out there
    id like to request a guild forum banner if i may
    it doesnt have to be exactly the specifications i request but something there of. let yr creative juices flow!

Guild Name: Shattered (Alliance)
    Server: Quel'thalas EU
    included in the picture i would like to have a few toons stood in a row or something. the toons id like and possible stances are (including real toons to get the character designs preferred):
    Female Human Paladin (Holy) casting a heal (one hand up in the air) with wings popped. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nelinde/simple
    Male Nightelf Druid (Bear form) standing facing forward rawring. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/isaul/simple
    Female Nightelf Hunter shooting a freezing trap to the side direction with Sambas stood next to owner. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aetolia/simple
    Female Draenei Death Knight maybe summoning army of the dead. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kdevour/simple
    Male Nightelf Druid (Cat form) sat down dancing in cat form. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ghtwolf/simple

if possible id like to have them all wearing their class Tier 11 (normal). No helms showing at all! and the hunter using Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury for the purpose of the pose .
    im not quite sure of the background, i dont really have any ideas on this so it would be a bit of free thinking from the artist if possible id like something original .
    also i would like an awesome version of the alliance symbol somewhere. again bit of free thinking here. wotever looks right .
    as for the text, can i have somewhere its looks nice:
    Shattered
    Quel'thalas EU
    using font: French Script MT (found in Amp Font Viewer) if it looks nice ofc if it doesnt match the general theme then please feel free to change to something that does

if ive left anything out or youd like a bit more info pls send me a pm and ill get back to you asap
    thank you in advance to whoever may pick this up

quick edit:
    banner will be used on guildomatic.com.
    ill try and find out if they have any dimension restrictions

EDIT: PM'ed an artist!
    Last edited by Nelinde; 2011-03-21 at 10:45 AM.
    Time is Eternal.... Thankfully Blonde moments are over quickly!
    Signature by Mystyka

Deleted
    Hello fellow artists, I would love if anyone of you that have T11 & S10 could do one signature with two characters in.
    Just cuz i dont have T11 & S10, you are WAY better than me and I love youre work! <3

Visible text: Tasanee / Loriana
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tasanee/simple / http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...loriana/simple
    Gear set: S10 the purple one (if you cant find it then the red is Okej)
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: Close back to back (tiny bit of the back of there heads and parts of there ears fading in to one and other).. Deathknight looking left & Hunter right.
    General colour scheme: Purple & Black (if using the purple gear), Red & Black (if using the red gear)
    Any extras: The names in the center & below the faces of the characters (not to BIG but readable)

Thanks in advance to who ever does this for me. //Takizas

Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    Hello fellow artists, I would love if anyone of you that have T11 & S10 could do one signature with two characters in.
    Just cuz i dont have T11 & S10, you are WAY better than me and I love youre work! <3

Visible text: Tasanee / Loriana
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tasanee/simple / http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...loriana/simple
    Gear set: S10 the purple one (if you cant find it then the red is Okej)
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: Close back to back (tiny bit of the back of there heads and parts of there ears fading in to one and other).. Deathknight looking left & Hunter right.
    General colour scheme: Purple & Black (if using the purple gear), Red & Black (if using the red gear)
    Any extras: The names in the center & below the faces of the characters (not to BIG but readable)

Thanks in advance to who ever does this for me. //Takizas
    I'd be interested in attempting this. :P
    It has been awhile since I've made anything due to work but I have nothing better to do tonight, haha.
    If anyone has started it or whatever just let me know.

And I believe everyone who creates a piece of art, which these are, is called an artist. <3

However, my PM requests are remaining closed.

Edit: Ok so... does WMV have S10 yet? lol I just DL'd the new(est) one and can't seem to find it.
    Last edited by Luciwho; 2011-03-19 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Question
    Always look on the bright side of life

Quote Originally Posted by Decev View Post
    Name: Decev

Armory link: Only posted a couple times before so can't link it here. You'll find it on the armory though, under my name.

Gear set: Current DK tier would be nice

Helm visible: No thanks, looks abit dumb if you ask me.

My pose: The small break between melee strikes, when he has that smirk on his face.

General colour scheme: Kind of an aura like blue with maybe some black and white, whatever looks best.

Visible text: Decev; Colour; Stormreaver EU

Any extras: Nothing I can think of, but your more than welcome to have an imagination

Man I hope you like, if you want anything changed hit me up

Amg I need moar cloud brush
    Last edited by CryptFiend; 2011-03-19 at 02:57 AM.

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Quote Originally Posted by Caiden View Post
    Made a new sig, by far the best thing ive made so far, I think, what do you guys think about it?
    I really like the background, nicely done

Open for a PM if someone needs one
    Last edited by Darknstormy; 2011-03-19 at 01:27 AM.

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

PMR:

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

I've removed all of those argument posts, but if you do want to argue, please take it to PM. We don't need such things here. Thanks.

I need a signature with 2 chars : undead mage male with wrathful gear(name-Mastah) and dwarf priest male with wratgful gear(name-Empty). I have no other requirements. The mage is without head and the priest is with head. The priest is disc and the mage frost. Only visible text i need are the names
    Last edited by grafa; 2011-03-19 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grafa View Post
    I need a signature with 2 chars : undead mage male with wrathful gear(name-Mastah) and dwarf priest male with wratgful gear(name-Empty). I have no other requirements except for the color - use if can blue or white
    First post, and use the template, please.

Aryiana, thank you soooo much.

LOVEITLOVEITLOVEITLOVEITLOVEIT

PM Request:

Hope it suits

If you need anything changed let me know.

Closed for requests at moment thxs. Will do the ones peoples have sent me.
    Last edited by Darknstormy; 2011-03-19 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hutchzilla View Post
    Aryiana, thank you soooo much.

LOVEITLOVEITLOVEITLOVEITLOVEIT

Haha your welcome thank you for being so patient
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

PM Request:

Last edited by Darknstormy; 2011-03-20 at 06:05 AM.

Visible text: Name:Nirty, Guild: The Dark Templars, Realm: Neptulon EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nirty/advanced
    Gear set: I would like to be with T11 gear with Vicious Daggers but the ones from high arena ratings Main Hand and Off Hand The daggers are specified incase they are displayed however that is not mandatory
    Helm visible: No please i would like my face to be visible
    Your pose: since im a rogue something stealthy but ready to attack
    General colour scheme: i honestly dont know what color would be good with a rogue, i guess some darker colors :P i let you decide
    Any extras: If its possible to make a 1920x1080 wallpaper for my desktop of my rogue in full size. In the wallpaper she needs to be standing to the right doesnt have to be to the very right but somewhere right from the center, because my desktop icons are clustered to the left :P

PM Request

Hope u like it
    Last edited by annalee1225; 2011-03-19 at 03:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptFiend View Post
    Brizo

I really couldnt find any good looking cathedral, nore the "sword over the shoulder" but whatever I hope you like
    Niiice, thanks man appreciate it!

Deleted
    Visible text: Stripes (in some cool alternate colours to signify actual stripes)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Stripes - Twisting Nether - Eu - Orc Female Hunter
    Gear set: Tier 11 Heroic
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Possibly aiming up a shot with a bow (not the crossbow you see equipped) or /flexxing.
    General colour scheme: I like red, white and black but I can't think of some specific colour scheme from the top of my head apart from the aforementioned stripes.
    Any extras: I would love my green cat with orange stripes shown in some cool art style (BestHuntUni on armoury).

Sorry I would've provided links but MMO isn't letting me actually post links yet as I've only really just made my account recently after reading this forum daily for around a year lol. Thanks in advance I hope I've given you enough to work with to make an awesome signature, eagerly awaiting your reply!