15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clickers View Post
    will you do one for a priest who watches your stream and will give you a 1000g over the neutral AH
    Taking this one, just so everyone knows. I like bribes. =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    And...
    Zarina: That wallpaper is stunning.

Agreed. However the red...leaf? Is that what that is? Whatever it is distracts me every time I glance over that lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg it's Palpableimmunity's totally awesome sig request

Visible text: The Righteous Zealot (Tsumaki) The Blood Spiller (Xunce) The Soul Choker (Kajito)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Tsumaki, the Paladin. Xunce, the Warrior. Kajito, the Warlock. Here's all of their faces in greater detail.

Gear set: All of them should be in T11 (Not the heroic stuff, just the 359s)

Helm visible: No thanks.

Your pose: The three of them, shoulder to shoulder? I just want to be able to see their faces and some of their shoulder gear I suppose. Do what you think would be best.

General colour scheme: Light for Tsumaki, Xunce in the middle, both in position & color, and Kajito, dark. Once again, do what you think would be best.

Any extras: Tsumaki's the pious, devout one. Xunce just like to hit things, break spines. Kajito's in it for the souls to choke, nothing more. Something fantastic with their eyes would be cool, too. Maybe their eyes full of Holy Radiance, Bloodfury, Demonic Power? I was thinking of something like this. Again, do what you think is best!

Oh, and a 1x1 double border would be GREAT, like the one in my avatar. I literally went into paint, zoomed in as far as I could, and drew 2 of the thinnest lines a pixel apart from each other. I'll be using the Sig here, so dimensions are a given.

Other than that, let your imagination go wild!
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2011-05-27 at 12:15 AM.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post
    Got this from ragemax. I'm sure a bunch of you got one too.

Again..I am not taking requests. Idiots.

edit- Less is more btw. Not many people do stuff like this.
    Take it easy girl, relax

Deleted
    I can't help but to drool all over your current signature Elyaan.. It's friggin amazing.

Taking 1-2 PM Requests, be fast if you like my past deliveries and my current signature since I'm really busy.

Deleted
    Sorry 'bout that, used it as a png for my guild forum. Re-upped as JPEG. (File size: 43.70KB)

sent a pm instead
    Last edited by Phi; 2011-05-27 at 11:37 PM. Reason: sent pm

Practice signature and Avatar , free for anyone if they want it , just PM me with you name etc .

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there! If anyone wants an amateur to do their sig I'm looking for work, pm me what you want done.
    Down in my sig is my work and my current sig jpg is my latest, made yesterday.
    (Only taking limited requests, 2-3 at a time so if you PM me I'll tell you if I'm available to do yours)

Quote Originally Posted by DismalNether View Post
    Hey there! If anyone wants an amateur to do their sig I'm looking for work, pm me what you want done.
    Down in my sig is my work and my current sig jpg is my latest, made yesterday.
    (Only taking limited requests, 2-3 at a time so if you PM me I'll tell you if I'm available to do yours)
    Your current sig + your typography is really awesome. I love the colors, fonts, render position, and background.
    It looks a bit over topazed...bit I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    request:

Some RL came up, so I'm going to have to close my requests for now. I'm sorry to the people who were waiting for signatures. I'd highly recommend requesting from the other artists open for requests, since I don' t know when I'll be able to get back to working on these. Again, sorry about the inconvenience!
    Pretty sure you made the Sylvanas iPhone background, and Alextraza, could you upload those? I'd like to use one for my new phone n_n
    Last edited by Nicolette; 2011-05-26 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unrully View Post
    Agreed. However the red...leaf? Is that what that is? Whatever it is distracts me every time I glance over that lol.
    It is the symbol of the scarlet crusade from the tabards. It was requested as text decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette
    Pretty sure you made the Sylvanas iPhone background, and Alextraza, could you upload those? I'd like to use one for my new phone n_n
    Absolutely!

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Deleted
    Just wanted to contribute, and say that I'd like to take a shot at some sigs, so taking some PM requests. ^^

If you're interested, send me a PM with specs and pref. an armory link, etc.
    Last edited by mmoc19ad86984a; 2011-05-28 at 12:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post
    Your current sig + your typography is really awesome. I love the colors, fonts, render position, and background.
    It looks a bit over topazed...bit I love it.
    Thanks =D

For the topaz I was having issues with my overlay layer being a bit too pixelly and forgot to touch it up before I merged everything and just topazed the whole thing @.@ and since I decided I liked how it turned out I didn't go back to redo it.

As far as style goes I based it off of Euronmiels tutorial here and just messed around until I liked the lighting and colors :P

It is the symbol of the scarlet crusade from the tabards. It was requested as text decoration.

Absolutely!

I love these so much. Alextrasza is my most favorite lore character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I was going to leave some of my "work," but I forgot that I have to post more than once! >_< If anyone is interested just PM me.
    <3 Pan.

Open for 1-2 more requests ! ¨

Free sig PM me with name if you want it!

My Art | Infuria | Queue: [-] Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Stringadelic View Post
    I can't help but to drool all over your current signature Elyaan.. It's friggin amazing.
    Thanks!

Absolutely!
    I was planning on searching through your work today, but this saved me a ton of time. Thank you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Wallpaper Request from a very patient person.

Oh my god epic!
    Im actually breathless after seeing that some really talented guys and girls here.
    Last edited by mmocd00a376cb3; 2011-05-27 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    I also decided to make another wallpaper for myself. It's my first "personal/emotional" piece and I was hesitant to share it with the huge community we have here but, since the artists here in this thread are the ones that inspired me to start using photoshop in the first place, I decided I would. If anyone is interested in the story of a random stranger, the meaning/inspiration behind it is explained on my
    DA page.

wow Brie, that wallpaper is really beautiful. i looooove it!

People are really putting out some impressive art, I really wish I had the skills to pump out stuff like that. I've got CS3, but I'm not very good at it sigh... oh well! practice makes perfect.

(p.s. anyone interested in working on a /request i posted a couple weeks ago? <3)

Deleted
    DAMN! I love all three but to me this one is a clear winner. Excellent work Zarina, quite simply brilliant.

Kinda updated my signature. Went that extra mile and paid extra attention to highlights. First, without helmet. Second. With helmet, "untouched". Final. What ya think?

Still taking 1-2 more PM requests.
    Last edited by mmoc766d4eda5a; 2011-05-27 at 08:57 AM.