10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    PMR:
    Sorry for the delay, still have some PMRs to get through.
    Nice! I like it.

You just spelled my name wrong. D:

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Vtll <Trismegistus> [However it looks best, you guys are the masterminds behind the art]
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../vtll/advanced
    Gear set: Season 4 Mage Silk Raiments [as seen on armory].
    Helm visible: Hidden, please!
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme: Dark Blue/Black
    Any extras: If possible, could you add a feint/transparent iceblock around the cute little gnome ?

Thanks in advance!
    Xrtn | Vengeful Gladiator | 90 Human Hunter
    Ascendancex | Hero of the Horde | 90 Draenei Shaman

Check out my stream >> HERE << 2300+ RBGs / Arena / Wargames!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080 pix
    Visible text: Takizas , ProjectUnderground (& the guild name under)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kizas/advanced
    Gear set: The blue T11 (magma...)
    Helm visible: no thanks
    Your pose: Standing like the goblin on your wallpaper with 2x Liar's Tongue
    General colour scheme: Black & Blue
    Any extras: well :$ mostly like the wallpaper you made with the goblin.

Thank you //Takizas

here ya go had some trouble with lighting and weapon enchants, i did the best i could with the landslide effect! FULL SIZE

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    SNIP
    I love the warlock, absolutely stunning work!

Deleted
    Does anybody know how i can turn off the glowy shiny shoulder rubbish on Druid T11 in Model Viewer?

Also how can i get the Tier 12 Models? I am in EU
    Last edited by mmoc95c97f64ce; 2011-06-02 at 07:43 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dumping my guild signature's from yesterday

PMR's are still closed n.n

Quote Originally Posted by Darthne View Post
    I formatted my computer today and I lost all my brushes :[
    that just sad.
    my heart goes out to you, that's one of the reasons i stopped photoshopping a while back. i lost ALL my brushes and fonts, pretty much quit. just started up again. not quite back in the swing, but i'm getting there!

on a side note: been away for a couple days and just drooled through the last 6 pages of work, ya'll are doing amazing jobs <3. i love it all!
    creativity at it's best imo ^_^.

anyone have any thoughts on my sig? i'm looking for constructive criticism/improvements/etc. etc. etc. i wanna be better
    Last edited by Willing; 2011-06-02 at 08:17 AM.

Deleted
    PMR:

Not sure i am happy with it, seems to be missing that little extra something, cant work out what that is...

Any pointers?

PS: Where do you guys get the C4D's from (All the lightning, sparkles and such)? and how do you know what to put in? i cant seem to get it
    Last edited by mmoc95c97f64ce; 2011-06-02 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrunch View Post
    Does anybody know how i can turn off the glowy shiny shoulder rubbish on Druid T11 in Model Viewer?

Also how can i get the Tier 12 Models? I am in EU
    If reloading the model doesn't work, using Ctrl+Z, here's how:
    Open up the Model Control, go to the drop list at the top, and select a shoulder slot. A new selecion of tickboxes will appear. Just disable the appropriate ones. If your shoulders were recoloured to another colourscheme, at the bottom, at the animation control, just use the drop list there to fix the colour to the orginal. Now, go back to the Model Control, and do the same for the other shoulder. Once you're done, change back to the original character model though the Model Control. You can now sort your animation and positioning, and you're done! However, don't reload the model with Ctrl+Z, or it'll have to all be done from scratch, again.

Lastly, you need to download the PTR for Tier 12.

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request!

Many funz were had to bring this sig to sig-life... And Skrunch, I usually just search on Google for my c4d's. Then I set them to Linear Dodge or Screen in Photoshop. Aaaaand change the color as needed
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    PM Request!

Many funz were had to bring this sig to sig-life... And Skrunch, I usually just search on Google for my c4d's. Then I set them to Linear Dodge or Screen in Photoshop. Aaaaand change the color as needed
    Amazing, thank you very much for this! I just can't get over how good this came out.

Cannot wait to see more of your work around.
    Last edited by Serj Tankian; 2011-06-02 at 09:30 AM.

Deleted
    Thanks Elyaan and CrazyTaco93! Re-Uploaded the PM on the previous page, i think it looks much better now!
    Last edited by mmoc95c97f64ce; 2011-06-02 at 10:10 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh future purposes before sending a link to your ''armory'' to the artist can you please confirm your self that it actually works? instead of well me checking about 6 of them that have 404 -.-
    Last edited by Resentful; 2011-06-02 at 10:19 AM.

Deleted
    PM Request:

Deleted
    Aww dude it's awesome thank your verry much!

Snuzzle:
    Hope you like it! ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Willing View Post
    my heart goes out to you, that's one of the reasons i stopped photoshopping a while back. i lost ALL my brushes and fonts, pretty much quit. just started up again. not quite back in the swing, but i'm getting there!
    Concerning the loss of brushes, here is a tip: Go to the preset manager (Edit --> Preset Manager) and select all your brushes. Choose Save Set and keep it as a back-up. This way you also just created a brush set you can share with anyone (though do bare in mind that custom brushes you have downloaded from the net and which are made by someone else, should not be shared unless they allow you to). Now whenever your Photoshop goes haywire, you got your brushes as a back-up and you don't need to scout the net for all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Willing View Post
    anyone have any thoughts on my sig? i'm looking for constructive criticism/improvements/etc. etc. etc. i wanna be better
    For your signature, it's looking good. However the blur on the shoulders seems wrong. Normally when you blur stuff, it's to phase it to the back or to create a tunnel vision focus. Since you background is made of hard lightning shapes, the blur is very much off since it only hits the top of the shoulder. Those flashy spikes are around the same placement as the head, so the blur looks distorted. If you wanted to create a focus inwards to the head, you should blur the sides also, but not extreme.

That was one thing. The next, a PM:

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/PIzIF.jpg
    (more sharp)

And as a bonus: I'll open up my PM requests for Wallpapers, signatures, phone thingies (in lack of a better word) - though with a little restriction. And as what is almost a template for "artists" (please stop calling yourself that btw) I will now write that restriction in bold and what not. Please take whatever extra my little pony collection pet/mount you want in there, highlight whatever you wrote about it and delete it. Signatures have a limited workspace and in my world, your pet is not welcome

Disclaimer: Reference for earlier work can be seen in my signature - actual results may vary.

- Soko
    Last edited by mmocb5d28d3b01; 2011-06-02 at 02:09 PM. Reason: herp derp?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeynn View Post
    I'll claim this if someone hasn't yet or hasn't already started on it.

Thank you! It looks better than what I had imagined.

Deleted
    Hi all, first of all some nice work going on in here, loving most of the sigs!

Wondering if someone could be so kind to give mine a shot;

Visible text: Mozzage - EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zzage/advanced
    Gear set: Any chance of the Tier 12 set? If not, the Tier 11 PvE will do fine
    Helm visible: Yes, on both
    Your pose: Just my character holding Themios the Darkbringer would be good
    General colour scheme: Green and Blue
    Any extras: http://www.wowhead.com/item=59320#. (link to the bow for reference), can we perhaps squeeze in good old Worg somewere in the background? (http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/spectralsaberworg.html), if it looks too clustered keep it out i dont mind too much.

Thanks guys! excited to see what you come up with

Hi folks, some request for my enhancement shaman:

Visible text: Vividus the Supernatural
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...vividus/simple
    Gear set: Tier 11
    Helm visible:No
    Your pose: /roar
    General colour scheme: green/blue
    Any extras: Textfont: http://www.urbanfonts.com/scripts/in...e=ridicule.zip
    Integrating this picture would be nice: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs43/f/20..._funk_9000.jpg
    Feel free to elaborate a Wolf/Nature/Lightning - Theme.

Thanks to all Artists who make this thread possible!
    Pls send me a PM when its done.