10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Couldn't find a good picture from Gilneas coast so chose an image from inside Gilneas, Hope you like it

That looks amazing Caiti!

Btw, my internet is back from tonight so the patient people waiting for me to make their signatures will hopefully get them within the next few days

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    That looks amazing Caiti!

Btw, my internet is back from tonight so the patient people waiting for me to make their signatures will hopefully get them within the next few days
    Can you make me one too please? I have my request a little up the page

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Couldn't find a good picture from Gilneas coast so chose an image from inside Gilneas, Hope you like it

... I am blown away... that is, truly amazing. Thank you for making this for me, words cannot describe how awestruck I am, nor can they describe how grateful I am, or how amazingly awesome that picture is....

Quote Originally Posted by Clockworks View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text:Clockworks
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://www.wowhead.com/profile=eu.al...%C3%B3ckworks#.
    Gear set:T6 with legendary bow.
    Helm visible:Y
    Your pose:Troll hunter, if u find some you think would be cool go for it!^^
    General colour scheme:dark red or other black sort.
    Any extras:if i could get the Darkspear logo in it, that would be cool!

If any Questions pm me^^

Ty beforehand.

and avatar in case

had some issues with the logo, hope its ok!
    Last edited by Phi; 2011-09-05 at 06:01 AM.

Hello, I would very much like to request a signature and a wallpaper.
    Many thanks in advance.

Signature:
    Visible text: Udiya of the Shattered Sun
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/udiya/advanced
    Gear set: Mage Tier 12, normal version not heroic
    Helm visible: No, also no back/cloak
    Your pose: simple, see the picture below from color scheme
    General colour scheme: I really like these colors from this picture img710.imageshack.us/img710/9582/21679881card.jpg , they look awesome with the tier colors.
    Any extras: I would like something around 400x70 (not very high), also if it's not very hard a square version for an avatar (no text) in the same tone

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1680x1050
    Visible text: Udiya of the Shattered Sun / Champion of Spiritus Sancti
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/udiya/advanced
    Gear set: Mage Tier 12, normal version not heroic
    Helm visible: No, also no back/cloak
    Your pose: up to the person that will make this, usually idle looks nice
    General colour scheme: I really like these colors, see this picture img710.imageshack.us/img710/9582/21679881card.jpg . If they are not good for a wallpaper, use whatever you think, something dark with red, orange and this tier should be fine.
    Any extras: I really love the wallpaper made by Caiti for Mella, page 1549, post 30973, so anything similar would be lovely, left side for text, logos and right side for my character.
    I would like the legendary staff wowhead.com/item=71086 , if that's not possible I would like the phase one model wowhead.com/item=71084 .
    On the left side if it's possible I would like also my guild logo img713.imageshack.us/img713/3245/e676a479486f5a70f6072ba.png or img819.imageshack.us/img819/3301/sslogocross.png whatever fits along with the horde and blood elf crests img17.imageshack.us/img17/9266/splashhordelogot.png and img198.imageshack.us/img198/6551/bloodelflogosmall.png .
    As a background I have no idea, Firelands with multiple platform in the background should look good with the tier ?

Made some changes.
    Sig:
    Text: Burdi, Muradin US
    Gear: Paladin t4(justicar set), Argent dawn tabard, http://www.wowhead.com/item=28653, http://www.wowhead.com/item=28606, http://www.wowhead.com/item=27872
    Pose: A sort of ready for battle pose with weapon and shield at the ready.
    Color Scheme: Something to do with Ironforge
    Also, if you could make an avatar using the sig, that would be awesome too
    If you need more details or information, don't be afraid to ask. Thank you in advance, can't wait to see how it turns out.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Burdi/simple

I decided to take a stab at my own signature using this tutorial, Working with Photoshop (Downloadable PDF + Example PSD files)

first time using Photoshop for anything... I dunno coulda been better I guess lol I had some real issues with the font. It was fun though and I gotta say that tutorial is pretty straightforward. So props to him for teaching the least creative person alive how to produce art. Albeit sub-par art but art none the less! lol tl/dr? I couldn't sleep... yeah...
    Last edited by SpartanG01; 2011-09-05 at 10:09 AM.

looks good mate ^

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

Been doing Ragnaros on my 10 man guild run and wiping all week as we learn the fight so I made a wallpaper in preparation for our kill

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Kwiski
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Kwiski/simple
    Gear set: Tier 12 none hc
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: normal pose
    General colour scheme: something like red, orange with some sparks in the background would be awesome
    Any extras: A mini Moonkin next to my character would be awesome

Thx // Kwiski

Deleted
    Hey there!
    First of all i want to say that the artists here are doing an amazing job i appreciate that . Well I wanted to ask you for a signature + avatar for this forum.

Signature:
    Visible text: Megaira
    Title: Hand of A´dal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://www.wowhead.com/profile=eu.wrathbringer.megaira
    Gear set: Basically the same as in the wowhead link above (T6) except: the MH and OH Warglaives of Azzinoth: http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=699 and Cursed Vision of Sargeras: http://www.wowhead.com/item=32235 and the Waist: http://www.wowhead.com/item=32265 the other items are equipped in the link.
    Helm visible:Yes (as mentioned above)
    Cloak: off
    Your pose: Well anything that looks cool thats your decision there.
    General colour scheme: I´d love anything Shadowmoon Valley and BT like (green, black and so on)

Any extras: i would love to have the Goblin logo http://www.wowpedia.org/File:Goblin-Icon.jpg?c=1 a bit like in the signature made in post 30978

If it´s not that difficult for you then i would also like to have an avatar with the above mentioned char.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me

Thank you in advance
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2011-09-05 at 04:10 PM.

Deleted
    I'd like to request a signature for my Frost DK
    Name : Crvenobradi
    Server : Anachronos-EU

Since he is in frost spec i would like a shadowy/frost background and his gear , and if possible without showing the helm .
    Thanks in advance

Deleted
    name ; Kujja
    guild ; none
    Gnome female warrior,

colors doesnt matter but purple/blue is nice,
    Deadly gladiator gear would be nice or other arena gear.

height< 100x500 >width
    Last edited by mmoc3f8691e37f; 2011-09-05 at 10:04 PM.

There's a template in the first post for requests.

Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Visible text: Lupuscor (no need for server or guild in the signature)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...upuscor/simple (currently leveling with a bad helm, but my face should be clear-ish).
    Gear set: Flamewaker's Battlegear (tier 12 heroic) with Arathar, the Eye of Flame.
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: Shooting position please.
    General colour scheme: Dark green or dark red, whatever you think looks best.
    Any extras: I'd like to have Skarr stand beside me, clawing.

If anyone would make me a signature like this, I would be very grateful. If you're not sure about something, don't hesitate to send me a PM or post in this thread.
    and avatar just in case

Deleted
    Hello guys
    I was wondering if someone could create a sig for me please.

My description:
    -Class: Shaman
    -Race: Orc (female)
    -Name: Firzen
    -Spec: Elemental
    -Guild: Nisiar
    -Hair/face/skin:
    LINK:
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/wowscrnshot083011175452.jpg

Gear: im not sure what is better... Conqueror's Worldbreaker Garb or Triumphant Thrall's Regalia.. Could you create one with t8 and one with t9?

Helm visible: no

Scheme: I'd like something where half of sig is lightning and second half is fire. Something like this but with fire on one side
    LINK:
    i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/k8gold/denthar3.png

also if is it posible i would like something like fire in eyes ...

Thx for your time and sorry for my english...

Firzen

Deleted
    Hi there, I want to request to make a sig for my character (:
    I saw some awsome sig and guild banners and i was so impressed ^^

Request: Forum signature + Avatar
    Helm visible: No
    Visible text: Ekke
    class: undead rogue Male
    screen of my char: its from tbc, i want to have tier 6 + warglaives if it is possible (img580.imageshack.us/img580/1148/wowscrnshot090611032404.jpg)
    theme: It would be cool if it would look like img337.imageshack.us/img337/8570/newcyhiraethsig.jpg, but instead of the red / orange something like red and green for the glaives (: (sry for my english)

Quote Originally Posted by AelineDraenei View Post
    Unfortunately I have changed character now If anyone could possibly make me a new Sig it would be much MUCH appreciated!

Signature:
    Visible text: Celestia (Name) - Shadowsong (Realm)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Celestia - Shadowsong http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...elestia/simple
    Gear set: What I have equipped without the helm showing please!
    Your pose: I don't honestly mind, whatever is easiest for you!
    General colour scheme: Could I have it light blue based with a rainbow behind and some sparkles around please?
    Any extras: None! What you do is up to you!

thought id try with some sparkles! Hope there's enough rainbow in there for ya!

also did this one, wasn't sure how much rainbow you wanted idk lol
    Last edited by Phi; 2011-09-06 at 03:21 AM. Reason: more rainbows and sparkles *giggity*

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phi View Post
    and avatar just in case
    Thank you so much! It's awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quikk - Sylvanas Signature request :>

I have to say i really enjoy watching the signatures already made here, Very very good work indeed!

So after watching everyone's new signatures i have to admit i started envy them!

So i would be very privileged if you were to be able to make me one aswell! :>

Signature:
    Visible text: Quikk of Soet (Soet = Guild)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Quikk/simple (Not allowed to post links)
    Gear set: If its not too much trouble i would love to have a T10(10 man) set equipped.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Normal
    General colour scheme: Preferably something dark / frostie (Im frost DK, Use your imagination if you wish)
    Any extras: Not really, If you find something awesome feel free to use it