Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    I wanted to apologize to the people who sent me requests. I've been sick with a cold and just haven't felt up to doing any sigs/wallpapers. I'm not sure when I'll be back on my feet (I'm hoping for next week) but if you'd rather not wait you are free to ask another sig maker. Just please send me a pm letting me know so there will be no double posts. I'm sorry but I have tried to do a couple but I just can't get my mojo working right now.
    get well, soon! speaking from experience, Saf is worth the wait if you've pm'd her! =D

edit: she did this sig here, and as u can see, its pretty awesome ;p
    Last edited by rigoremortis; 2011-11-05 at 08:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyllee View Post
    Hehe that is really cute Geek. I love the worgen in druid t6 w/ the little laptop
    Oh, hey! I am from your realm and I often see you running around in Stormwind! Cool!

Anyway, I am here for a signature and avatar.

Visible text: Reckt @ Doomhammer. The @ symbol is entirely optional though I do want my name and realm name on the signature if at all possible.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: This is my armory.
    Gear set: The same set I am wearing in my armory. I do eventually plan to build my striker's tier from AQ but until that happens, I'm not going to request it.
    Helm visible: No way!
    Your pose: This is all you (whoever creates this signature). Just try your best to fit as much of the shoulders and face into the signature without cutting too much of it out.
    General colour scheme: Again, please use your best judgment. As you can see, my character is very.... purple and blue. They're "cool" colors in terms.
    Any extras: Not that I can think of. As far as the avatar is concerned, I suppose you could have the avatar just be the focal point of the signature. The focal point being my hunter's face, obviously. That should work just fine.

I thank you in advance, whoever does this for me. I'll check back regularly!

Quote Originally Posted by Xrated View Post
    PM Request:

Looks astounding, great job and thanks very much!

For Critcryin

Also, PMR:

Last edited by Supernerd; 2011-11-05 at 11:10 PM.
    Currently taking PM Requests

Quote Originally Posted by Supernerd View Post
    For Critcryin

Love it, turned out great. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Critcryin View Post
    Love it, turned out great. Thanks again!
    You bet! ^.^

Also, another PMR. Pumping out a lot today. :X

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

And the wallpaper to match (linked due to size):
    Wallpaper

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    PMR:

Snip
    ^^

I won't link the image since it is right above me, but I LOVE that text and sig.
    Awesome job!
    Always look on the bright side of life

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeynn View Post
    ^^

I won't link the image since it is right above me, but I LOVE that text and sig.
    Awesome job!
    Thanks! I love your signature. The green and purple are fabulous together. I keep staring at it...ok, gonna stop staring now...I...think...

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the work and time artists put into these requests. If you would find the time to do this wallpaper for me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: None
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arvel/advanced http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...Z13/ingame.png
    Gear set: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lc...8fy8o1_500.jpg gear set from the npc Yesera if you wish can use another druid set anything simplistic that would go with a druid.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Want to be in night elf form using starfall. I like the glow around my character when you use this spell.
    General colour scheme: Nature with a night glow type of look
    Any extras: To be near the world tree. Feel free to do what ever you think looks best with sizes,scale,and details.

Made a post almost 2 weeks ago. Again if an artist takes this request I will appreciate it greatly.
    Last edited by Bulma; 2011-11-06 at 02:43 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Wallpaper
    Love both sig and wallpaper.

Deleted
    I'm still not sure did Geekissexy pick up my wallpaper or not and she hasn't answered any of my messages about it.. She said she might try her hand on it but as I said, no response to my PM or my messages here.. So can I bump my request or should I still wait a few days? :s It's been about a week since I last posted it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I'm still not sure did Geekissexy pick up my wallpaper or not and she hasn't answered any of my messages about it.. She said she might try her hand on it but as I said, no response to my PM or my messages here.. So can I bump my request or should I still wait a few days? :s It's been about a week since I last posted it.
    I've got you covered, Aveline. I'm sorry - I totally didn't see your PM that you sent. I tend to be horrible about that. Apologies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    I've got you covered, Aveline. I'm sorry - I totally didn't see your PM that you sent. I tend to be horrible about that. Apologies.
    Good to know, I just simply wasn't sure did you take the request or not in the end. I figured you get so much PMs you might miss mine so I sent a message on this thread. Seems the first message of me asking about this was lost somewhere in the midst of other messages already too. Haha. This thread is just so alive!

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Wallpaper
    Did you create those runic symbols for the spell cast or did you pull them from somewhere? They look amazing.
    Haste Breakpoint Calculator! -------- CTC Calculator!

Sig by Elyaan | My Work | Que: 3 | PMs: OPEN

PMR

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kieble View Post
    Did you create those runic symbols for the spell cast or did you pull them from somewhere? They look amazing.
    I got them here: http://www.obsidiandawn.com/arcane-c...p-gimp-brushes :-) I've made them on my own before, but found these brushes to do the job more quickly.

---------- Post added 2011-11-06 at 03:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fallinsinner View Post

Visible text: Reckt @ Doomhammer. The @ symbol is entirely optional though I do want my name and realm name on the signature if at all possible.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: This is my armory.
    Gear set: The same set I am wearing in my armory. I do eventually plan to build my striker's tier from AQ but until that happens, I'm not going to request it.
    Helm visible: No way!
    Your pose: This is all you (whoever creates this signature). Just try your best to fit as much of the shoulders and face into the signature without cutting too much of it out.
    General colour scheme: Again, please use your best judgment. As you can see, my character is very.... purple and blue. They're "cool" colors in terms.
    Any extras: Not that I can think of. As far as the avatar is concerned, I suppose you could have the avatar just be the focal point of the signature. The focal point being my hunter's face, obviously. That should work just fine.

I thank you in advance, whoever does this for me. I'll check back regularly!
    I can do this for you. A few questions: Did you want to keep your tabard on, or not so much? And this may seem like a silly question, but did you want yourself as worgen or human?

I'm still in Saf's queue. Her work is GREAT, and I'm willing to sit around and wait until she gets better. I'm fairly certain I'm next in the queue, even if I'm not, it's no problem continuing to wait. I'm so excited.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

I made a request about 2 days ago, I am just curious, I see a whole bunch of people saying they sent pm's but on the page where you request it says don't send pm's so I am lil confuzzled? Am I sposed to Pm the artist that I would like to do it or not? Just dont wanna cause any problems/hold ups

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmister View Post
    I made a request about 2 days ago, I am just curious, I see a whole bunch of people saying they sent pm's but on the page where you request it says don't send pm's so I am lil confuzzled? Am I sposed to Pm the artist that I would like to do it or not? Just dont wanna cause any problems/hold ups
    I am fairly sure it says just PM one artist.
    Might also say something about checking the artists status, if they are open or not. Am on my phone so a bit to lazy to go back and find a quote

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd