10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post
    bump (>^_^)>
    If I remember they are under creatures, I usually just type in Druid in the search box and it brings them up
    Know laser chickens are under Druidowl
    But can't remember the exact path, and not at home to check I'm afraid.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1360x 768
    Visible text: Doober
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Doober/simple
    Gear set: Season 10 elite
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: You chose
    General colour scheme: Blues purples white red
    Any extras: I would like to incorperate all 3 specs Frost, Fire, Arcane in some way into the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Sure I'll work on that for you,you just might not be able to see the bow in it. Should have it done by tomorrow sometime.

EDIT: Alright here's what I came up with...

This is what i had in mind, Looks freaking sweet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangriaa View Post
    Next time a person gets angry over not getting a free signature, I'm going to make them one in MS Paint and use the spray paint tool like a 5 year old.
    hahaha...I've been tempted to do this when someone complains about how long it might take sometimes, too. We're all people here, so real life *does* happen :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the signatures in this thread, so much so I check it daily.
    I recently race changed my dk and my lock, and with 4.3 right around the corner I figured it would be a good time to get a sig update
    It is a dual character sig request, and I know most of you hate those, but I'm hopeing the ammount of freedom I am giving to the artist entices you.

Visible text: My two mains, "Iskirra" (my dk) and "Vyllona" (my lock).

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    dk: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Iskirra/simple
    lock: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Vyllona/simple

Gear set:
    For the DK I would like the cataclysmic gladiator's dreadplate set (season 11 gear)
    For the lock I would like the Faceless Shroud set (T13)

Helm visible: No helm on either please.

Your pose: This is up to the artist, the best way you can fit both characters in there.

General colour scheme: Again, whatever the artist thinks looks good, I am very creatively challenged.

Any extras: Whatever the artist thinks would look good in there or not in there .

TY for your time in reading this and the work you do in this thread, and a big thank you to whoever may pick this up
    Lovely signature made by Visenna!

Quote Originally Posted by lilisk View Post
    I love the signatures in this thread, so much so I check it daily.
    I recently race changed my dk and my lock, and with 4.3 right around the corner I figured it would be a good time to get a sig update
    It is a dual character sig request, and I know most of you hate those, but I'm hopeing the ammount of freedom I am giving to the artist entices you.

Visible text: My two mains, "Iskirra" (my dk) and "Vyllona" (my lock).

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    dk: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Iskirra/simple
    lock: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Vyllona/simple

Gear set:
    For the DK I would like the cataclysmic gladiator's dreadplate set (season 11 gear)
    For the lock I would like the Faceless Shroud set (T13)

Helm visible: No helm on either please.

Your pose: This is up to the artist, the best way you can fit both characters in there.

General colour scheme: Again, whatever the artist thinks looks good, I am very creatively challenged.

Any extras: Whatever the artist thinks would look good in there or not in there .

TY for your time in reading this and the work you do in this thread, and a big thank you to whoever may pick this up
    I'd like to attempt this if no one minds ::]

REQUEST DONE:

(can I just say I am really happy with the way the worgen turned out) ::]

advice, feedback, and critisms are welcome, as always xx
    Last edited by i4ni; 2011-11-17 at 03:57 AM. Reason: added siggy ::D
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    hahaha...I've been tempted to do this when someone complains about how long it might take sometimes, too. We're all people here, so real life *does* happen :-)
    Tbh, it makes me sad to hear about this from time to time.
    If anyone would complain to me about the time I take I would just kindly as them to f**k off. If you have anyone act like that I would just tell them I wont do their signature unless they show some damn manners and respect. Your free time is not their time.
    Same goes for the guys out there having people being rude to them.
    /turnsoffangryvoice

edit; realised it might sound like I mean you are doing something wrong, that is absolutely not my intent. I just get so fed up with spoiled twats acting like effing idiots
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2011-11-17 at 01:38 AM.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

guild name: Øbsidian
    Realm: Blackwater Raiders
    If you could put those two things in the upper left hand side, then have a dark backdrop like building in icecrown, and an orc death knight off to the side with the horde symbol somewhere that would be awesome.
    Last edited by Melva8623; 2011-11-17 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melva8623 View Post
    guild name: Øbsidian
    Realm: Blackwater Raiders
    If you could put those two things in the upper left hand side, then have a dark backdrop like building in icecrown, and an orc death knight off to the side with the horde symbol somewhere that would be awesome.
    Please use the template below to make a request or no artist is going to pick it up

Signature:
    Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Your character's name? Or maybe your server?)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough.)
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 11? PvP Season 4? Dungeon Set 2?)
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, in your chilling blue armor?)
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    I'd like to attempt this if no one minds ::]

REQUEST DONE:

(can I just say I am really happy with the way the worgen turned out) ::]

advice, feedback, and critisms are welcome, as always xx
    Love it, ty so much!
    Lovely signature made by Visenna!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraelaemei View Post
    This is what i had in mind, Looks freaking sweet
    I'm glad you like it. I noticed after I posted these that I missed three small spots of white in between her hair on the render, I have fixed that for you and re-uploaded these with new links.

I wanted to do something different than a WoW sig. I totally *love* how this turned out! The inspiration came from Sissel - "When will my Heart Arise" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9OIG...eature=feedlik. Just wanted to share with y'all 'cause I think it's my best sig yet! Of course this is not for MMO-Champion so I made it bigger and saved in png form. **ETA - Not sure about the border. Should I go a darker color? Not sure I like the pink one.**

Last edited by Safhira; 2011-11-17 at 08:38 AM.

Those are some gorgeous sigs Caiti...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Youtube Background request:

Queue: QuasarLeginan.

Reminder: Not taking any more requests!
    Could not have wanted anything else, this si just great, thank you Elyaan love it, absolutely do.

Deleted
    So Elyaan came up with the brilliant idea of having four dragon aspects in human/elf form in a wallpaper:

Direct link full size: http://i.imgur.com/2ciTo.jpg

(I believe that whomever made the model for Nozdormu, should be declared the new leader of our world and we should all pray to him/her at least eight days a week).

Furthermore I have updated the "My work" link in my signature (been some good times Photobucket - but if you fuck up my slideshow, I quit) and added a "Getting started" link, with a small tutorial on how I normally start signatures.

Enjoy
    - Soko

Read some other posts and noticed my last request was a bit unnecessarily difficult, so changed a bit on it.
    Hopefully this one are easier =)

Signature:
    Visible text: Hjördis
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%B6rdis/simple
    Gear set: t12heroic with engineering goggles if possible
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: So you see me a little obliquely from the side
    General colour scheme: Pink Theme as background with black stars that collide with each other, use your imagination I know you are good at it. =)
    Any extras: If possible, it would be nice if you somehow could see when I switch to berserker stance.

Thank you. hope you can make it. Just ask if you wonder anything =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Welo View Post
    Read some other posts and noticed my last request was a bit unnecessarily difficult, so changed a bit on it.
    Hopefully this one are easier =)

Signature:
    Visible text: Hjördis
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%B6rdis/simple
    Gear set: t12heroic with engineering goggles if possible
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: So you see me a little obliquely from the side
    General colour scheme: Pink Theme as background with black stars that collide with each other, use your imagination I know you are good at it. =)
    Any extras: If possible, it would be nice if you somehow could see when I switch to berserker stance.

Thank you. hope you can make it. Just ask if you wonder anything =)
    I'll work on this for you.

Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-11-17 at 03:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    (I believe that whomever made the model for Nozdormu, should be declared the new leader of our world and we should all pray to him/her at least eight days a week).

Agreed. Love that model.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabence View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1600x900

Visible text: Sabence, Alliance, Anetheron. We are paladins. Vengeance cannot be a part of what we must do. If we allow our passions to turn to bloodlust, then we will become as vile as the Orcs.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/static-render/u...n/race/1-0.jpg

Gear set: Paladin tier 4 With The hammer of the Naaru

Helm visible: Helmet visible

Your pose: I would like the paladin to be posed like the link, but feel free to change it in any way you feel best. http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/imag...neiPaladin.jpg

General colour scheme: I'd like the color scheme to use a variety of purples and golds to match with the armor. Though, do what you feel best.

Any extras: I would like http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...cecn1.jpg/sr=1 And/or http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/imag...adin_crest.png to be worked in there please. If its not to much trouble, could you add a dead Orc in the background? like he just slayed him. You can also add whatever holy/paladin things you like.

Thank you to the artist who does this, i can't wait to see it.

Did this one because the lovely Sabence PM-ed me and requested it

(Click for larger image)

http://ammeg88.deviantart.com/#/d4gfz62 - better link XD

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I'll work on this for you.

It's awesome thanks =)