10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

I've come to the realization that every paladin and priest will request some sort of holy aura around themselves. :P

Sedese - requester wanted a "The Light in all the Darkness" effect

Quote Originally Posted by Hightailer View Post
    Visible text: Name is Nokomanida with my guild name suffer. in the top right corner
    Visual: Tier 12 heroic helm non visible with leaves in the background.
    Pose: Just standing please.
    With a Icy Blue/Green Background.
    Race: I am a tauren.
    I hope this is doable and i would really enjoy this. Please Make one for me and thank you.
    Addition. A mini tyrael in the background if possible.
    Armory Link is here ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...omanida/simple )<- this is just an idea as said above i hope to ahve tier 12 heroic gear. thank you.
    Title with name: The Insane
    I tried fitting the tyrael but tauren are just too big and those shoulders are massive! lol so i hope fitting him in an avatar is ok

Last edited by Phi; 2011-11-27 at 02:47 AM.

Just dropping in to say that the rest of my queue (Treesnake/Angelx7x/Fyndler) will be done tomorrow. Sorry about the wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    PMR:

I've come to the realization that every paladin and priest will request some sort of holy aura around themselves. :P

/facepalm :/ whyyyyyyy double pms Q.Q

http://pjammiez.deviantart.com/#/d4h6tvc

brb throwing my computer out a window.

PMR:

not every priest! some of us are shadow :P

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    /facepalm :/ whyyyyyyy double pms Q.Q
    brb throwing my computer out a window.
    >.<

I almost hestitated before starting it because I swore I had seen the sig completed already, but I searched back about five pages and couldn't find anything so I did it.

That would have saved me, because I despise working with human models...particularly without helms.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-11-27 at 12:05 AM.

Deleted
    Hi !

I've create a new website for my guild who does PvE. And i hope someone can help me to create a wonderfull banner for this new website. I know photoshop but i'm not so good. So it's why I need your help. A beautiful website start with a beautiful banner

Banner:

Size: 960*198

Visible text: Æthernia (alt+146 for the Æ)

Logo: I’ve a logo but if you think that this logo can be “transformed” for being better do this !

Logo there : http://imageshack.us/f/851/logoioa.png/

Site web (in construction) : http://aethernia.free.Fr

General colour scheme: Like you want ! Be creative !

Any extras: Hum, I want to see two things on the banner Æthernia & the logo. And may be deathwing or someboss of the 4.3 tiers.

Sorry for my english.
    Thanks for reading.
    And i hope you will answer soon !
    aethernia@hotmail.fr for contact

Can you tell me when you're ready to start to work

Hi
    Signature request.
    I was thinking about one sin for 2 of my toons.
    First (main)
    Visible text: Volshabnik (name)
    Armory link: (us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blades-edge/Volshabnik/advanced)
    Gear set: T12H
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Up to artist
    General colour scheme: Gold, Read, Black

2nd (alt)
    Visible text: Argos (name)
    Armory link: (us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blades-edge/Arg%C3%B3s/advanced)
    Gear set: Judgement set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Up to artist
    General colour scheme: Gold, Read, Black

Any extras: I have a lot of pride in my guild and the Hord , so it be relay cool if you can incorporate guild name (Sacrifice) and guild logo, and hord logo on the signature.
    PS. I relay relay like this sig (img403.imageshack.us/img403/9186/noxesignature.jpg)
    ( sorry cant post normal links)
    Thanks in advents.

Wallpaper
    I'd like to have all the Troll classes (everything besides Pally, just so you don't have to look it up) in Tier 10 standing around a fire on Senjin Island. I'd like it to resemble how the feeling that the Diablo 2 create a player was (when you chose what you want to be). You can include Voljin or the Troll symbol or anything that goes with the Darkspeare Troll theme. Feel free to take your time and be creative, I'm in no rush and I like giving artists room to do their own thing.
    PS: If you can send me a PM with a link to it b/c I tend to lose what page things are posted on. Any size above 1260x720
    Last edited by Antixmother; 2011-11-27 at 12:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh, I never thought the day would come where I actually felt this thread have more artists then requesters, but it did! Which is amazing So happy for all the requesters getting their sigs done straight away and you guys making them are brill!
    For me, being lazy and all, I'll probably stop checking the thread that much. If anyone like my style (see link in signature) and wants a sig done, feel free to PM. I'll reply, even positive or negative.

Keep the amazing job up! <3

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

They are both awesome thank you Riveellana.

I think ill use the blue one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glorithan View Post
    Size: It will be the banner on a Guild launch page. Big enough to go from side to side.

Visible text: "Top Shelf"
    "Hyjal - US"

Logo: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/tsbannerz.jpg/

General colour scheme: Black and Red to match logo in a cool way

Any extras: Artist discretion

Would be great if I could get this made for my new guild.

Ok, here's my attempt:

If this works for you, feel free to download the image here.

I'm getting sick, I think, so this might look off as I'm really tired :-)

---------- Post added 2011-11-26 at 07:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Amandiine View Post
    Hi !

I've create a new website for my guild who does PvE. And i hope someone can help me to create a wonderfull banner for this new website. I know photoshop but i'm not so good. So it's why I need your help. A beautiful website start with a beautiful banner

Banner:

Size: 960*198

Visible text: Æthernia (alt+146 for the Æ)

Logo: I’ve a logo but if you think that this logo can be “transformed” for being better do this !

Logo there : http://imageshack.us/f/851/logoioa.png/

Site web (in construction) : http://aethernia.free.Fr

General colour scheme: Like you want ! Be creative !

Any extras: Hum, I want to see two things on the banner Æthernia & the logo. And may be deathwing or someboss of the 4.3 tiers.

Sorry for my english.
    Thanks for reading.
    And i hope you will answer soon !
    aethernia@hotmail.fr for contact

Can you tell me when you're ready to start to work
    I can work on this for you. Provided things don't get too busy around here, I should get it done in the next couple of days (sooner if I don't get pulled away from my computer frequently).

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Ok, here's my attempt:

If this works for you, feel free to download the image here.

I'm getting sick, I think, so this might look off as I'm really tired :-)

---------- Post added 2011-11-26 at 07:21 PM ----------

I can work on this for you. Provided things don't get too busy around here, I should get it done in the next couple of days (sooner if I don't get pulled away from my computer frequently).
    It looks great! thanks so much!

>.<
    That would have saved me, because I despise working with human models...particularly without helms.
    same :< guess it's time to take a break again till people start reading the rules.

Just wanna say thanks to Eis for my amazing new MMO champion signature it's absolutely amazing

Signature by Kenz

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    Just wanna say thanks to Eis for my amazing new MMO champion signature it's absolutely amazing
    You're welcome. I totally expected Elyann to get your other forum sig done before I got around to your mmo one, but it seems I'm not the only procrastinator. =P

And with these last two, my queue is finally empty! Success!

Back to working on guild banners I suppose. 4/10 done! Only 6 to go. >.>

Good afternoon!

I would like to request a Signature for my warrior.

Filling the template:

Visible text: My nickname, Luna, and my Guilds name, DotA AR BR Banlist ON.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../luna/advanced
    Gear set: If possible, the red version of Warrior's T10 (ilvl 277 - heroic mode), and dual wielding THIS: http://www.wowhead.com/item=21134 .
    Helm visible: Please, no. I like the punk gray hair style and the aggresive look on his face.
    Your pose: I'd like a signature where my toons shows an agressive, victorious face, holding both his weapons up high as if he had just ended and epic battle.
    General colour scheme: A fury warrior in red gear and blood all over the sig seems to be enough red. The background could show a battlefield or something like that.
    Any extras?: Since I'm a fury warrior, would be nice to have some blood spilled on the signature, maybe dripping from the weapons, showing that he had just slain a foe. I have heroic Rag's mount, so i guess it would be nice to have it on the background waiting for me... but it is not necessary is you think it wouldn't fit well. Oh, and guildies usually call me Magmalord, a joke with the title Firelord, because i usually stand on fires to get more rage... so if you wanna include a title, include this one. Thanks!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Thanks so much!!!

PMR:

Currently taking PM Requests

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Ok, thanks a lot for take care of me. I will wait you !
    Take your time

See u soon