I have a sig request.

Visible text: Heatus, Destroyer's End
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Please armory Heatus-US, guild is vox radix on darkspear
    Gear set: Warlock Tier 13 Heroic version
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Holding Tarecgosa's rest in combat position
    General colour scheme: red and orangeish? something to match the tier set would be great
    Any extras: The warlock demon form in the background

Thanks in advance to whomever makes this. Its great that you guys do this for the community and i look forward to mine =D. I cannot post click able links yet sorry for the inconvenience =S

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature request
    Visible text: Lannden The Argent Champion, Kargath
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nnden/advanced
    Gear set: Pally t6 but with the alliance Pally t9 shoulders, The Argent Crusader's Tabard, and The crest of Lordaeron on my back and the Crusaders Glory.
    Your pose: Kneeling.
    General colour scheme: Gold light with royal blue.
    Any extras: Just a Generally holy knight/argent dawn crusade feel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    New DA ID for myself:

That is beautiful. <3

My original post from 11/27 #33854
    Did not see any Artist pick it up. (hope I am flowing rules about bumping)
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vplshabnik View Post
    Hi
    Signature request.
    I was thinking about one sin for 2 of my toons.
    First (main)
    Visible text: Volshabnik (name)
    Armory link: (us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blades-edge/Volshabnik/advanced)
    Gear set: T12H
    Your pose: Up to artist
    General colour scheme: Gold, Read, Black

2nd (alt)
    Visible text: Argos (name)
    Armory link: (us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blades-edge/Arg%C3%B3s/advanced)
    Gear set: Judgement set
    Your pose: Up to artist
    General colour scheme: Gold, Read, Black

Any extras: I have a lot of pride in my guild and the Hord , so it be relay cool if you can incorporate guild name (Sacrifice) and guild logo, and hord logo on the signature.
    PS. I relay relay like this sig (img403.imageshack.us/img403/9186/noxesignature.jpg)
    ( sorry cant post normal links)
    Thanks in advents.

Deleted
    Anyone also have problems with female blood elf eyes in Wmv? something is blocking their eyes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sáfarie View Post
    Anyone also have problems with female blood elf eyes in Wmv? something is blocking their eyes
    Pull up model control, unclick geoset 1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Pull up model control, unclick geoset 1.
    Cheers thanks

Thanks all for the comments
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Edited for reposting further down the thread.
    Last edited by Critcryin; 2011-12-13 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Reposting request (10 days have passed)

Deleted
    To the people I currently have in my queue (gidget, lockjawesome). I like to apologize for a slight delay I might have with your signatures. I had some really hard stuff happening and bothering me irl this whole week so the signature making hasn't been my top priority.. I'll try my best to get them both done tomorrow, but don't be alarmed if they stretch to the beginning of next week. I'm still doing them, but I don't want them to look like I rushed them just to get them done. Hope you guys understand!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    From looking at the other pages on the thread this artwork is amazing. Hense i'd like to make a request for a wallpaper if the artists are still providing.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Can't post an armory link due to this being a new account made solely for the purpose of posting in this thread, but if you could armory it the character is Nahjx on Sargeras - US.
    Your pose: The Backstab animation
    General colour scheme: Black, dark red and possibly yellow borders if it is able to fit in.
    Any extras: A glow effect on the weapons similar to [The Night Blade] from B.C would look amazing. That or a smoke bomb effect around the character.

Hello! Could you please do my paladin?

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1440x900
    Visible text: "I AM THE CATACLYSM"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough.)
    [QUOET]Gear set:

Head: [Mask of Penance]
    Shoulders: [Justice Bearer's Pauldrons]
    Chest: [Breastplate of Many Graces]
    Hands: [Life Bearer's Gauntlets]
    Wrists: [Virtue Bearer's Vambraces]
    Waist: [Girdle of Many Blessings]
    Legs: [Cassock of the Loyal]
    Feet: [Boots of the Watchful Heart]
    Sword: [Pilfered Ethereal Blade]
    Shield: [Aldori Legacy Defender]
    Tabard: [Tabard of the Arcane]
    [/QUOTE]
    Helm visible: Yes, please.
    Your pose: Can I have him just in combat stance, or maybe something that is showing off his shield?
    General colour scheme: Could I please have a purplish theme?
    Any extras: No, thank you. ;3

Thank you so so much in advance.
    Is there any paypal i can donate a bit to?

Visible text: Icedbrisktea
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net...brisktea/simple
    Gear set: Pvp Season 11, or Pvp Season 10
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Yes
    General colour scheme: Blue please
    Any extras: The guild name "stay thirsty my friends" if you can get it in there.

Thanks

=)

Visible text: The name "Kaska"
    Gear set: Tier Two
    Your pose: Just casting a spell

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1360x768
    Gear set: Tier 2
    Your pose: Just casting a spell
    Any extras: casting a shaman spell =)

Same type of thing for a signature or a Stream page backround for like justin.tv or something =/. lmk <3

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    From seeing the artwork on the previous pages I am quite amazed. I would be ecstatic if I could have a wallpaper and signature for my stream page on justin.tv made.

Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Haven't posted enough to give links, but if you need an armory it's nahjx on sargeras - US
    Gear set: t2(bloodfang)
    Your pose: Backstab animation
    General colour scheme: Black and dark red and possibly yellow if it could fit in somewhere.
    Any extras: If the weapons had the color effect similar to [The Night Blade] from TBC. Also maybe a smoke bomb effect around the character would look great.

Signature
    Visible text: Nahj
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Same as above.
    Gear set: T2(bloodfang dualweilding [The Night Blade] from tbc.
    Your pose: Backstab animation
    Any extras: Same as above.

Deleted
    Still don't see my sig done so just going to re-post incase you've missed it

Hey i like your idea here's my request!

Signature:
    Visible text: Momoh
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Momohsnakex/advanced
    Gear set: Full Justicar t4 with wowhead.com/item=28771/lights-justice (with +43 spellpower enchant animation) and the shield wowhead.com/item=28754/triptych-shield-of-the-ancients
    Your pose: mace swing attack (end of swing)
    General colour scheme: pitch-black red
    Any extras: Unmounted paladin charger doing the mountspecial animation next to me i guess.

Hi all just wanting to see if i can get one of u great people that are doing the signatures to do one for myself about time i got around to it since ive been playing for a while now n the guild's got a web site up so something nice under everything would be cool.

Visable txt: Hunkypalli
    Gear set: T12 or 13 (dont mind like them both )
    Helm visable: No ty
    Pose: any of your choice
    Colour scheme: Depending on the type of gear set is used i'd prefer if the back ground matched im a paladin btw

link for my char:eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronze-dragonflight/Hunkypalli/simple
    this is just for a signature n not for a wallpapper or front page

Thank's hopefully i hear back from one of you soon thats willing to help a guy out

Deleted
    Hey guys, sorry I poofed off the thread again, I opened my requests and literally haven't been back on since. I've been trying to cope with carrying a rather fat baby around ;D Had a 31 week scan and he's already measuring 5lbs, so he's expected to be 9lbs when he's born >.<

Anyways, a request I've had in my inbox for a few weeks now:

for other sites

for mmo-champion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    To the people I currently have in my queue (gidget, lockjawesome). I like to apologize for a slight delay I might have with your signatures. I had some really hard stuff happening and bothering me irl this whole week so the signature making hasn't been my top priority.. I'll try my best to get them both done tomorrow, but don't be alarmed if they stretch to the beginning of next week. I'm still doing them, but I don't want them to look like I rushed them just to get them done. Hope you guys understand!
    Thanks again for picking up my request but i've been able to fit sometime in this weekend myself and got round to making one finally Just letting you know so you can mark me off your queue

/hugs,

Gidget x

Can I have a picture of the Comedian from the movie Watch men. (Google) for the best videos with the words the comedian written over a picture?