Deleted
    Hello guys!
    Just wanted to say how much I appreciate you guys taking your time to design all these things for free. Keep up the awesome work!

Signature:

Visible text: Azandur - Herald of the Titans - Scarshield Legion EU

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...durnohelm.png/

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Azandur/simple

Gear set: All the gear I want in the signature appears on the armory (The transmogrified set) Which would be the conquerer version of mage T8.

Helm visible: Yes - Conquerer's Kirin Tor Hood

Your pose: My character is wielding a purple nether blade in one hand and a staff in the other. What I have in mind is some sort of Battle Mage war pose. If that's too much I suppose casting an arcane spell works too.

General colour scheme: I'd like a blue/purple arcane mage scheme with arcane energies, beams, lightnings and things in that area.

Any extras: Might have explained most of it in the topic above. As for a little companion I'd love to have a Kirin Tor Familiar in the signature as well.
    Last edited by mmoccf32f03b21; 2011-12-23 at 12:52 AM.

Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Tanitha Guild: Scotch and Soda Realm: Whisperwind US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Tanitha/simple
    Gear set: Actual gear. I like this new dungeon set alot!
    Helm visible: I like it but if it doesn't fit feel free to change it. Your call.
    Your pose: Prefer a head and shoulders sig
    General colour scheme: Shadowy goodness.
    Any extras: A Shadowfiend in there would be cool.

Since the new patch 4.3 allowed people to tranmog their gear i will now repost this sig i made for funs

Anyone want it PM me and then ill fix your name into it (Not taking requests tough...)

My Art | Infuria | Queue: [-] Closed

M7 very first attempt, I really wouldn't consider azandur's done so he may still want one. bahh must practice more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azandur View Post
    Hello guys!
    Just wanted to say how much I appreciate you guys taking your time to design all these things for free. Keep up the awesome work!

Signature:

Visible text: Azandur - Herald of the Titans - Scarshield Legion EU

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...durnohelm.png/

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Azandur/simple

Gear set: All the gear I want in the signature appears on the armory (The transmogrified set) Which would be the conquerer version of mage T8.

Helm visible: Yes - Conquerer's Kirin Tor Hood

Your pose: My character is wielding a purple nether blade in one hand and a staff in the other. What I have in mind is some sort of Battle Mage war pose. If that's too much I suppose casting an arcane spell works too.

General colour scheme: I'd like a blue/purple arcane mage scheme with arcane energies, beams, lightnings and things in that area.

Any extras: Might have explained most of it in the topic above. As for a little companion I'd love to have a Kirin Tor Familiar in the signature as well.
    Sadly could'nt fit herald of titans..but hope you like it anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    M7 very first attempt, I really wouldn't consider azandur's done so he may still want one. bahh must practice more.

Image is a bit too big for these forums.
    It can't be more than 500x100 and it has to be less than 50kb total.

I believe PS has a slider thing that you can adjust the filesize while keeping most of the quality
    (although perhaps someone can shed some more light on this; I use GIMP)

Overall, not a bad first attempt, much better than mine when I started out ::]
    Keep up the practice, you'll get there <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Arrggg teach me your ways master. haha

I have made around 5 today, quick ones but sill learning now things, MY guild broke up and this is a good new hobby.
    Last edited by Blood Fox; 2011-12-23 at 08:42 AM. Reason: added info

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarran View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Tanitha Guild: Scotch and Soda Realm: Whisperwind US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Tanitha/simple
    Gear set: Actual gear. I like this new dungeon set alot!
    Helm visible: I like it but if it doesn't fit feel free to change it. Your call.
    Your pose: Prefer a head and shoulders sig
    General colour scheme: Shadowy goodness.
    Any extras: A Shadowfiend in there would be cool.
    Claimed!
    Christmas Holidays is getting me bored. I'll have it done by tonight

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Cleaned up the thread. Keep the attitude to a minimum (that's my job!), take any disputes to PM, read the first post (if you can, don't want to shove it down any throats!), and keep up the awesome creativity!

Edit: This is a genuine question, but if you'd like the first post thing removed, I can do so. We can also bring back infractions for bumping (since that's part of the actual forum rules). There can also be requests with people only stating their class and race again, and we have to do most of the guess work. Down to you guys though, and PM me regarding it!
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-12-23 at 12:50 PM.

Deleted
    or we could clean this whole thread and start over ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sanistra View Post
    or we could clean this whole thread and start over ^^
    No. We had one of those discussions at the same time last year. Boubouille doesn't like losing large threads, so that won't be happening.

*cough* just delete pasges 2-1700. If that was fesable, I don't know that first post could use some nice updating.

*cough* just delete pasges 2-1700. If that was fesable, I don't know that first post could use some nice updating.
    I repeat:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    No. We had one of those discussions at the same time last year. Boubouille doesn't like losing large threads, so that won't be happening.
    And tell me how it could be updated, because I see nothing wrong with it. Just lazy requesters. Let me know via PM. We don't want to clutter this thread up any further.

Deleted
    PMR : Malzahar

10+ Year Old Account

First, wow that was quick

Second, I love it, great job! Look perfect!

Thank you very much and merry christmas! =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Cleaned up the thread. Keep the attitude to a minimum (that's my job!), take any disputes to PM, read the first post (if you can, don't want to shove it down any throats!), and keep up the awesome creativity!

Edit: This is a genuine question, but if you'd like the first post thing removed, I can do so. We can also bring back infractions for bumping (since that's part of the actual forum rules). There can also be requests with people only stating their class and race again, and we have to do most of the guess work. Down to you guys though, and PM me regarding it!
    Really love the template on Page 1. Nails alot of questions people have.
    Only thing i would add to it would be to have people also give their Ingame Character Name, Which Server they play on and if they are on the EU or US.
    Sometimes Link's don't work while others can't even add a link if they are new to the forums and the artist has to ask them for the info again.

Just my thoughts.

Very nice looking sig! Great work!
    Cyner#1996

Arrggg teach me your ways master. haha

I have made around 5 today, quick ones but sill learning now things, MY guild broke up and this is a good new hobby.
    My best advice would be to check out he awesome tutorials that artists have made. They helped me alot.

2. How can I make nice signatures myself?
    First of all, you obviously need to have some experience. If you think Photoshop will do the work for you, you should think again. You need to learn to work with the software, experiment and play around a lot to get used to it. If you are entirely new to the program, you should definately follow some tutorials. Just Google for "Photoshop beginner tutorials" and find some that you like. Additionally, many tutorials have been made by the vastly gifted artists upon this forum: Drael, CrazyTaco93, Eruionmel, Caiti (Video), Caiti (Image), Elyaan (Photoshop 1), Elyaan (Photoshop 2), Elyaan (GIMP), Ferous, LRCollier, Sokogeka, Nicolette, Vervaine (Photoshop 1), Vervaine (Photoshop 2), Raeynn, Geekissexy, Dubbelbasse, Mipeo (Photoshop), Mipeo (GIMP), Brienna, and Batpanic. Courtesy of Sokogeka, here is an amazing Photoshop guide, including detailed information ranging from obtaining renders from ModelViewer, to making phenomenal signatures and wallpapers: Working with Photoshop (Downloadable PDF + Example PSD files). Lastly, I would like to thank Drael, for help with this tutorial compilation.
    Mostly it comes with practice. When I started out I made a bunch of signatures of my alts to try and perfect my skills a bit.
    Then I started taking requests in this thread.
    Try not to be discouraged if someone tells you that what you made isn't exactly what they were looking for.
    Half the time people don't provide us with enough details to hit a home run first time.
    Sadly, We're not mindreaders.
    Last edited by i4ni; 2011-12-23 at 07:37 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

I'd like to request a wallpaper please

Resolution: 1650x1050

Visible text: Aszareah - the name of my character

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...szareah/simple

Gear set: I'd like him to wear the tier 10 (10H - blue one) - I'd like to have wield the Greatsword of the Ebon Blade

Helm visible: No thanks

Your pose: I'd like a pose where the armour of the character is shown clearly, but at the same time I'd like him to look fearless and heroic! Maybe a pose where he is pointing his sword like Arthas in the WotLK cinematic, and then a couple of ghoulds are leaping/charging the background.

General colour scheme: Green/unholy type of theme would be appreciated.

Any extras: I've been playing as unholy since the release of WotLK. It would be cool if you could fit a something "unholy" in the picture. Like a leaping ghoul (or army of ghoulds). Or a locust swarm of disease-spreading insects. Feel free to make whatever looks awesome.

Thanks

Deleted
    Was bored and I like the Deathbringer set. Made for no one.
    Feel free to PM me if you want it, I can add any text you like.

Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2011-12-23 at 09:05 PM.