Will have to wait until they fix the bug, or you give us a screenshot of your character in your desired pose mike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    Will have to wait until they fix the bug, or you give us a screenshot of your character in your desired pose mike.
    If you want to do a background in the meantime you could do mine on page 1727. :3
    Haha. Up to you! None are Night Elves

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbathed View Post
    If you want to do a background in the meantime you could do mine on page 1727. :3
    Haha. Up to you! None are Night Elves
    Thats a tall order, I am not going to claim it but I will certainly try it out. I will try my best but no promises.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naifas View Post
    Hi all After seeing so many artpieces on the last pages I decided to try my luck as well I was aiming at a forum sig.

Visible text: just "Naifas" would be nice :P

Armory link/Facial screenshot: apparently I can't include links in my posts yet... Please check eu.armory for Naifas, Runetotem.

Gear set: I'd like T6 gear with glaives/shard of azzinoth, whichever fits best the layout. (If the waist and feet are visible, go with no belt and Black Featherlight Boots respectively, since T6 pieces for those slots don't match the rest of the set)

Helm visible: Not mandatory, but I would rather not. T6 head is kinda ugly and doesn't really match the rogue-ish feeling helmets are supposed to have, imo.
    Your pose: battle pose---> be it Mutilate, or MH/OH Pierce. Anything that makes it feel like the character just had a picture taken in the middle of a fight, somehow showing the feline side of an elf rogue

General colour scheme: T6 is red, and I'd love the bg in green, for the contrast, and also for the correlation with rogue poisons

Any extras: Nothing that I can think of, but feel free to surprise me

PS: I mentioned lots of details, and I may sound picky, but I just want to explain the best I can the way I idealize it. DO NOT, by any means, feel "chained" to what I said above, and feel free to make stuff up as you go!

And thanks in advance for the time reading this, even if you decline the task.

Happy New Year!

PPS: If it doesn't take too much time, maybe the same pic and bg could be used for a wallpaper? 1366x768 Would be perfect!

I'm gonna leave the wallpaper request there for now as I'm not really feeling up to making one atm (they take a good bit of time). I hope you like the sig!

-----
    I am not a fan of making guild banners, but I told the requester I'd do this one. So here you go. :P

PMR:

-----
    With that, I've emptied out my queue again so feel free to PM me for signature requests.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2012-01-03 at 04:37 AM.

I would love to attempt this, except modelveiwer wont let me open your toon's eyes, even reloading it still wont work, anyone else having the same issue?
    It's a bug with the newest version of model viewer like Riv said. You can try and run an older version of WMV for all pre-t13 requests (that's what I do)
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Hi everybody, sorry for bad english but i'm a french guy ><

I would like a banner for my website (on world of warcraft, Jinrok dot fr /site) cause i'm building it but i'm a poor graphist

I need it in 1000(L) x140 to 200(H)
    With a Worgen Warrior in T13 (don't care about the color) and the gurthalak And a Blood Elf Death Knight in T8 or T10 (same, don't care about the color) And gurthalak too but in a different color than the war.

Main color of the banner: Orange & Black
    Title on the banner: www . Jinrok . fr

I Need a background too who looks like the banner (if possible)
    And à Logo with "JK" mixed together or "Jinrok" (as you prefer) for the website.

I know i'ts a HUGE work, but i'll pay 30$ (25 euros) for the one who makes the future skin of my website. No fake (You'll need paypal account)
    Thank you
    Last edited by mmoc755a7479ba; 2012-01-03 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinrok View Post
    Hi everybody, sorry for bad english bud i'm a french guy ><
    ..... sooo

I have PM'd I4ni with this request, so skip over this request

gonna need a new forum sig, as i might be swapping to my rogue primarily, with the occasional swap to priest when needed. so probably going to be a dual toon sig

Visible text: Anettë on the side with my rogue, Âelir on the side with priest, and <Sparkle Magic> somewhere on the sig
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AB/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...2elir/advanced
    Gear set: priest in raid finder recolor of t13, rogue in normal mode recolor of t13, with cursed vision of sargeras
    Helm visible: yes for both
    Your pose: priest casting, rogue stealth
    General colour scheme: shadowy, as priest is shadow and rogues hide in the shadows :P
    Any extras: priest with dark archangel wings popped if possible and an avatar would be great as well, thanks

thanks to whichever artist picks up this request i love all the work in this thread
    Last edited by angelx7x; 2012-01-06 at 08:17 PM.

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats a tall order, I am not going to claim it but I will certainly try it out. I will try my best but no promises.
    Happy Panda.
    You can cut out alts in this order if you need to:
    Warlock, Rogue, Hunter, Mage. Death Knight must be in (was my second character ever made, mage was the 1st) But yes. Anything is good at this moment!
    Besides, France is amazing. *kisses up* :3

[QUOTE=Rivellana;14899672]

I'm gonna leave the wallpaper request there for now as I'm not really feeling up to making one atm (they take a good bit of time). I hope you like the sig!

-----
    I am not a fan of making guild banners, but I told the requester I'd do this one. So here you go. :P

PMR:

Thats Great Rivellana very happy with it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleaz View Post
    Did you expect less from the great artist called Rivellana?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi everyone, thanks to anyone that is able to make me a pretty signature and/or wallpaper! I have seen lots of work you guys have done and it's beautiful.

Signature:
    Visible text: Andraz Deus ex Crux US - Dragonblight
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Andraz/simple
    Gear set: Paladin T2 purple recolor, as seen on armory
    Helm visible: Yes please, I would like it to be showing
    Your pose: Just a standing pose
    General colour scheme: Purple and dark grey/black, as I am the pretty purple paladin.
    Any extras: Character to either the left or center, the text is the to be the right side of the signature please.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 19020x1080
    Visible text: Andraz Deus ex Crux US - Dragonblight
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Andraz/simple
    Gear set: Paladin T2 purple recolor, as seen on armory
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Your pose: I wouldn't mind it kneeling, it is probably easier to just expand on the signature if you're doing both so if you are just a standing pose
    General colour scheme: Purple and dark grey/black, as I am the pretty purple paladin.
    Any extras: Character to either the left or center, the text is the to be the top center of the signature please.

Hi all
    First off thanks to whoever decides to bless me with their artwork it's much appreciated *^.^*

Signature:
    Visible text: <Pure> Strawberrie (or other way around whichever is more visually appealing)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wberrie/simple
    Gear set: Full warrior Heroic T13 please with http://www.wowhead.com/item=28825 as my shield.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: attack stance/animation whichever you'd like to work with.
    General colour scheme: pinkish with sparkles please
    Any extras: avatar as well please,can't wait to see what is produced, thanks again all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, thanks in advance if someone picks this up
    Signature Plox.
    Char name: Drup
    Server: Draenor EU
    (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Drup/simple)- not sure if link will work, I'm new.
    Warlock T13 heroic version (brown one) helm visible.
    Dark background purple and black flames would be perfect.
    Oh, and put the name Zelk on please, not Drup.
    Shadow bolt cast would be nice. If not any cast animation would be coolio. Thanks again.

:O Thank you so much Rivellana I would totally love to say something more but I'm kinda speechless tbh...

It really does look perfect!

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, all you smart people w/ model viewer.

I just downloaded the newest version, and whenever I select a piece of gear none of the graphics are right.

For instance, the new warlock T13 gear all looks like the heroic mage T12....etc.

I can't import anything from the armory, either. None of the gear works correctly but the weapons.

Anyone have a fix?

Deleted
    With inspiration from Xelk's request.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Alright, all you smart people w/ model viewer.

I just downloaded the newest version, and whenever I select a piece of gear none of the graphics are right.

For instance, the new warlock T13 gear all looks like the heroic mage T12....etc.

I can't import anything from the armory, either. None of the gear works correctly but the weapons.

Anyone have a fix?
    Have you tried browsing through "Itemxxxxx"? I'm just guessing, since that sounds like a bug with my PTR WMV, and I have to search through individual item models.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey View Post
    Guild name banner

Size: normal size banner ( artist decision )
    Visible text: UC Elevator Victims - Ragnaros EU
    Logo: decision left to the artist
    General colour scheme: left to the artist
    Any extras: left to the artist

i'm sorry for being vague but i really think you guys are doing an amazing job. So i would like to you see your creations how YOU want them to be.

Thanks a lot in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey View Post
    7 days have passed, so I can bump this

bump
    bump 14 days passed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleaz View Post
    Oh good, I'm glad you like it! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbathed View Post
    Did you expect less from the great artist called Rivellana?
    LOL you're just being silly now, thank you for the compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by naifas View Post
    :O Thank you so much Rivellana I would totally love to say something more but I'm kinda speechless tbh...

It really does look perfect!
    I'm happy that you like it. I realized for three of the last avatars that I did that I saved and uploaded them in a file size that was too large (more than 10kb) and that was probably resulting in them looking a little blurry when you guys tried to fix them to put them into your avatars. I re-saved them into the proper sizes, here they are to use if you'd like. I'm not sure if it will make a difference but I figured it was worth a shot.