Hello lovely artists!
    If anyone is available and willing I would love a new signature

Signature:
    Visible text: Dragonslayer Layla, Illidan US (However gorgeous you would like to display it!)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/layla/simple (My hair is currently blonde, but I would like my hair to be brown in the signature please )
    Gear set: If available, heroic t13; if not, t3 please
    Helm visible: No helm visable, however if circlet of faith can work, please use it
    Your pose: No particular pose, anything that would look lovely
    General colour scheme: Something to match the color scheme of the heroic t13 please
    Any extras: I love sparkles and things that are shiny, so if it's crisp, clean and glowly i'd love it!

Thank you so much anyone who decides to tackle this request. I really appreciate it <3
    Last edited by Layla; 2012-01-15 at 07:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    Hello lovely artists!
    If anyone is available and willing I would love a new signature

Signature:
    Visible text: Dragonslayer Layla, Illidan US (However gorgeous you would like to display it!)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/layla/simple
    Gear set: If available, heroic t13; if not, t3 please
    Helm visible: No helm visable, however if circlet of faith can work, please use it
    Your pose: No particular pose, anything that would look lovely
    General colour scheme: Something to match the color scheme of the heroic t13 please
    Any extras: I love sparkles and things that are shiny, so if it's crisp, clean and glowly i'd love it!

Thank you so much anyone who decides to tackle this request. I really appreciate it <3
    Noticed you're shadow main spec, decided to do something different and make your sig based off an extremely lovely one that Geekissexy did back in October. Hope you like it.

Last edited by Rivellana; 2012-01-15 at 09:56 PM.

Does anyone remember those signatures people used to get done, back in the days. The letter ones and stuff that Elyaan came up with? If anyone is still able to make
    these please write me a PM would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Ganoosh View Post
    Does anyone remember those signatures people used to get done, back in the days. The letter ones and stuff that Elyaan came up with? If anyone is still able to make
    these please write me a PM would be awesome
    I'd be happy to make you one if you'd like. I'm still around.

Edit - This same request completed:
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-01-15 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Noticed you're shadow main spec, decided to do something different and make your sig based off an extremely lovely one that Geekissexy did back in October. Hope you like it.

That is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much I was going to change my hair back to brown, but with this signature, I don't think I ever will, lol. You're the best <3

Would I be asking too much if there was a way I could also have a matching avatar? I completely understand if you're too busy.
    Last edited by Layla; 2012-01-15 at 10:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Very nice. I thought this looked familiar before I read your remark underneath of it. Fabulous!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    Would I be asking too much if there was a way I could also have a matching avatar? I completely understand if you're too busy.
    I'm glad you like it!
    Here you can choose:

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Very nice. I thought this looked familiar before I read your remark underneath of it. Fabulous!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you very much! I couldn't resist yours was so beautiful.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2012-01-15 at 10:24 PM.

I'm glad you like it!
    Here you can choose:

Thank you very much! I couldn't resist yours was so beautiful.
    Yay awesome! Thank you so much, you're amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    Had a couple of requests for a tutorial on the Lixie signature (thanks for the kind words on that one!), so I finally sat down and made one, if anyone else is interested.

It can be found here.

Hope it's helpful!
    :O
    oh my glob!
    fabulous! ^^

Had a couple of requests for a tutorial on the Lixie signature (thanks for the kind words on that one!), so I finally sat down and made one, if anyone else is interested.

Edit - Oh, Brienna! That font is Goca Logotype Beta.
    Thanks Zarina. .
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account

It can be found here.

Hope it's helpful!
    Love you for doing this, like, literally a few hours after I begged for it. *lol*

10+ Year Old Account

It can be found here.

Hope it's helpful!
    I don't even remember asking about a font, lol!! I did ask about a brush several pages back but, either way, I definitely just added that font to my collection bc it's awesome. Can't wait to read through the tutorial. New tuts are always exciting!

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Yeah, I'm really sorry. I was super tired last night when I posted and mixed up the names.

I didn't see what you'd asked Brienna, but I do now. Usually I post, then turn on a game and get absorbed in that, and when I come back, the posts are buried, because this thread moves so fast!

I'll pm you how I did what you asked.

Again, sorry to both ladies about the mix up!
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm really sorry. I was super tired last night when I posted and mixed up the names.

I didn't see what you'd asked Brienna, but I do now. Usually I post, then turn on a game and get absorbed in that, and when I come back, the posts are buried, because this thread moves so fast!

lol no worries. I thought it was incredibly likely that I HAD asked about a font and just didn't remember doing it and I figured the brush thing had just gotten buried when you didn't respond. A PM is awesome! Even better than I had anticipated

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

haha, we all have those moments dont worry
    Plus the names are so close & we both priests :P
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature and Avatar Request

Visable text: Dysposable, Destroyer's End

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sable/advanced

Style: Flames, fire, use reds, oranges and yellows. Rest is up to the artist. Pose can be whatever looks nice and fierce.

Gear set: Mage Relentless Gladiator PVP set. No helm, cloak should be Haunt of Flies. Weapon is Abracadaver.

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request for Rivellana

I really hope this is what you wanted. I get very nervous when making a signature for someone that compliments my work, and makes good signatures on their own. I hope it's up to your standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request for Rivellana

I really hope this is what you wanted. I get very nervous when making a signature for someone that compliments my work, and makes good signatures on their own. I hope it's up to your standards.

That is absolutely amazing! Thank you soooo much for this, I could not have asked for better, and I definitely could not get my character to look that good myself!!! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Gosh, I'm so glad you like it. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RawrbHero View Post
    Signature and Avatar Request

Visable text: Dysposable, Destroyer's End

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sable/advanced

Style: Flames, fire, use reds, oranges and yellows. Rest is up to the artist. Pose can be whatever looks nice and fierce.

Gear set: Mage Relentless Gladiator PVP set. No helm, cloak should be Haunt of Flies. Weapon is Abracadaver.

Gosh, I'm so glad you like it. <3
    There's no way I couldn't love it.