10+ Year Old Account
    Stayed up late making this since I wasn't tired yet and wanted to try new things...first time trying out Aryiana's reflection technique. I wish I could make the "floor" shinier.

PMR:

(click to enlarge)

You need to download it from my deviantart page in the correct size, your signature was a few pages back. I hope you like them both, let me know if you want any changes.

-----

On a side note, happy birthday angelx7x. Also, thank you Aryiana for that resize, I love the Aspects wallpaper you made and my resolution is also in that same weird size. :P

request for a personal guild forum signature:

hope it's colorful enough
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, I would like a wallpaper for my Dwarf Shaman.

Wallpaper Resolution: 1280 X 800
    Visible text: Reserk - Frostmourne
    Armory link - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eserk/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 13 Shaman set - Normal mode. Maw of the Dragonlord - Normal Mode Weapon. Barricade of Eternity - Shield. Other pieces can be what's in my armory.
    Helm Visible: No I would not like my helm visible please
    Your Pose: I would like the pose to be my character in a running motion with his shield at the front and weapon near his side.
    General Colour scheme: I would like to make it a windy (Not TOO windy) but smooth breeze visible if possible, if it's easier just make leaves moving around or something.
    Any Extras: I would like light green kind of spell effects moving around my character. Medium thick line. With a kind of neon effect behind him.

It's awesome you's are doing this and I completely understand this is voluntary. So I wont mind if it isn't what I exactly want so don't stress about me having a bad opinion about it. Thanks and hope to see it get posted soon I hope it's enough info. Just PM me or whatever you like if you need more. /wave

Aryiana, thanks for that awesome wallpaper!

Hi, I was wondering it was possible to get this one:

http://www.ffwa.org/ff9/images/wallp...arant-1024.jpg

With the lines from this one: http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/psx/f...cs/amarant.jpg

...as a signature?

Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post
    Hi, I was wondering it was possible to get this one:

http://www.ffwa.org/ff9/images/wallp...arant-1024.jpg

With the lines from this one: http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/psx/f...cs/amarant.jpg

...as a signature?
    I'm trying to get back into making sigs and stuff so if its not what you wanted don't have to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    request for a personal guild forum signature:

hope it's colorful enough
    Purttttyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Stayed up late making this since I wasn't tired yet and wanted to try new things...first time trying out Aryiana's reflection technique. I wish I could make the "floor" shinier.

Also, thank you Aryiana for that resize, I love the Aspects wallpaper you made and my resolution is also in that same weird size. :P
    Looks good
    And nps. .
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Deleted
    Can you please make me a signature?
    Name: Quesium
    Server: Frostmane
    Gear: Might or Wrathful Gladiator's, Both show helm please.
    Background: Something fits a warrior :P
    Screenshot: http://imgur.com/kMGzm http://imgur.com/JXKi7
    Thanks in advance,
    P.S. Dont show my guild nor my title

Some1 is working on this already (So no need to work on it anymore)
    Last edited by mmoc2b16b89ac8; 2012-02-07 at 05:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    but sidenote, happy birthday to me
    woo hoo happy birthday!

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Vanamo (and if this can be fit properly under her name it’d be a nice addition; Engineer Extraordinaire. I hope you actually type extraordinaire like that, hah!)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...anamo/advanced
    Gear set: What she currently has on, the transmogged version.
    Shoulders: Valorous Earthshatter Spaulders
    Chest: Conqueror’s Worldbreaker Tunic (though it’s propably hidden anyway with the tabard..)
    Tabard: Orgrimmar Tabard
    Shirt: Wound Dressing (I really want this, I can’t recall can you have it on or not on WMV so it’s okay if it’s not an option. Me and my good memory! D’oh!)
    Gloves: No gloves please!
    Helm visible: Hidden, please! I want to show off her icy blue eyes and awesome mohawk-braid-hair!
    Your pose: I’d like her to be sort of fixing/tweaking/holding something, maybe the Mechanical Squirrel-pet! It’s pretty cute and goes with my shaman’s engineering profession~
    Maybe try to get a concentrated, bit of a “burning” and maybe even slightly “manic” look on her face. I’m not sure can you achieve this with any pose with the whole fixing-thing going on.
    General colour scheme: The same kind of colors her transmogged gear has; dark reds and browns, oranges, with a hint of light yellow. OR if you think some other colors would fit better with her fiery gear then feel free to experiment!
    Any extras: Maybe the Flying Machine-mount at the background? Either normal or epic version is fine for me.
    I apologize if anyone else picked this up and I didn't notice it. I hope you like it Aveline, and that your computer stuff starts working again soon, I miss seeing your work! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Jekdin View Post
    I'm trying to get back into making sigs and stuff so if its not what you wanted don't have to use it.

Oh my, thank you, it looks splendid!

PMR:

OT: Going to visit my Mom for a few days... in case anyone tries to contact me.
    OT2: Happy Birthday, Angelx7x
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

PM Requests:

Queue: Spunkk, Sycosis101, xCalamity.

Note: Not taking any more requests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I apologize if anyone else picked this up and I didn't notice it. I hope you like it Aveline, and that your computer stuff starts working again soon, I miss seeing your work! <3

Oooh! Thanks a bunch, Riv! I absolutely LOVE the outcome! <3

And I'm hoping I get the stuff sorted with the laptop as soon as possible too.. I miss working on signatures and even wallpapers. D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PM Requests:

You, sir, are amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Queue: Spunkk, Sycosis101, xCalamity.
    Can't wait!

Signature made by Elyaan

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Buffalowíngs (on top. P.s theres a ' on the i) Murder of Crows ( under buffalowíngs ) the placement can be where ever you think its good looking.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Tier can be anything you like. Altho i want the signature to be druid like so green colours. i think tier 4 or 5 suits that the best. The one with the tree branches on the shoulders. Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ADngs/simple
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Maby casting nourish or regrowth. But only if it looks good if not just a normal pose can be fine. Whatever the creater thinks looks better.
    General colour scheme: I'm a a green, nature loving Druid. Green <3
    Any extras: This is up to the creater if you want leaves in the background to give it a more druid feeling be my guest. If it looks good do it is my thinking here :P.

P.s. I would also love to have a matching avatar with it.
    P.s2. My last sig made didn't meet the forum rules on mmo-c which resulted in a infraction. So please dont make it to big.

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Chaevie. I would like to have "Chaevie the Merciless" under my character and somewhere on the wallpaper it would be cool to have "Embrace your Inner Demon"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Chaevie on Executus in the Guild flawless
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Would love to have my warlock casting a shadow bolt.
    General colour: Would love my character surrounded by the netherstorm sky (I love that zone) on the right side of the screen, other than that it can be completely black.
    Any extras: I want her to be wearing the Merciless Gladiator Lock PvP set. Would like my fel hunter to be sitting next to me.
    Last edited by Chandria; 2012-02-06 at 11:39 PM.

Hey guys, kind of in a pickle here. I certainly don't want to make anyone do any extra work but here's my situation. I PM'd Annalee1225 requesting a Signature and it's been a while. I certainly realize she could be busy but I checked her forums posts and she hasn't posted since early November so I'm starting to think it's not gonna happen. So I sent her a PM letting her know that I would be posting a request in this thread as well if anyone would like to pick it up knowing there is a small chance she might not get my second message in time and do one herself.

Signature Request:
    Visible text: Beckinsale - (I really like the psuedo cursive text you see in a lot of the signatures that's loopy and curvy)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...intailz/simple
    http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2...612_161451.jpg
    Gear set: Season 3 Shoulders- Vengeful Gladiators Chain Spaulders (Brownish), Heinous Mail Chestguard
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Not really sure, don't like the way draenei look with their mouths open. Not a fan of the angry combat face either. EmoteYes where they turn their heads slightly to the side and nod I like. Just standing when they look to the their left and the high pony tail flips our to the right. I like the standing face or the one when hovering. Hopefully that doesn't sound picky, just trying to be helpful.
    General colour scheme: The only idea I really have is Amber shafts of light that match the color scheme of the season 3 shoulders. That or something to go along with the feel of the movie Underworld as my characters are named after Kate Beckinsale. Stars, moonlight, darkness, etc. Don't really want to be too picky.
    Any extras: No extras. Just face, shoulders and upper chest.

I love Aryiana's, Rivellana's, Elyaan's and i4ni's work if any of you guys have time to pick this one up at some point. I'd be so grateful. Thank you so very much in advance if this does get picked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnyl View Post
    Signature Request:
    Visible text: Beckinsale - (I really like the psuedo cursive text you see in a lot of the signatures that's loopy and curvy)

I love Aryiana's, Rivellana's, Elyaan's and i4ni's work if any of you guys have time to pick this one up at some point. I'd be so grateful. Thank you so very much in advance if this does get picked up.
    I spent quite a bit of time on this playing with the color scheme to find what looked right...this is what I finally came up with. I hope you like it...if you don't, I promise I won't be offended if you PM one of the others.

I started making sigs in this thread in November and I honestly can't remember ever seeing Annalee posting so I'd say he/she probably isn't answering PMs anymore.

Last edited by Rivellana; 2012-02-07 at 06:19 AM.