Deleted
    Finished PM request as I had a free day today.

EDIT: Fiddled something of my priest for a change. Kinda like it. I wanted to use Lil' Tarecgosa but I couldn't get the pose right at all.. I'm still keeping Tali 'till I have my hands on Mass Effect 3 tho.

Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-03-05 at 05:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    I'll give it a go! Claaaaaiiiiimed

EDIT: Finished! Sick brain made it annoying to do this one >.>

Cheers mate, got exactly what I asked for, nice work - much appreciated!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keaz View Post
    Hey, I would love if someone could make a FORUM sign for my shadowpriest. Which will be used in my guild website, so not to big or small.

Text: Mejka, Savior of Azeroth
    Class&race: Female worgen deathknight
    Armory link: As I cant link it, Mejka at Outland EU, in Nightwatchers.
    Weapon: Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps heroic.
    Gear set: Tier 13 heroic.
    Helm visible: No
    My pose: Something with action!
    General colour scheme: Unholy DKish.. Green/dark, make something good, bet you can make it!
    Extra: Want the character to be in well focus, as I'm sure the creator can make, if you got any better ideas then one of them I said, make it, I'll be happy with whatever :-)

Take your time! Would love if you could send me the PDF file aswell, so I can see how you made it, I'm learning photoshop atm :-)
    Bumping this for the third time! Would love if someone could help me with this.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahj View Post
    If anyone is interested I'd love to have a background made for my stream page at twitch.tv/nahj.

http://ammeg88.deviantart.com/gallery/33786909#/d4lpd7i is a link to the excellent wallpaper Ammeg made me a while back to base it off of.
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nahjx/advanced

Size:1920 by 1080
    Visible text: Gladiator Nahj
    Color scheme: The same color scheme is fine, but artistic freedom is welcomed, if you want to change the background to something more green/yellowish that you feel is rogue-like. Green and yellow being my idea of rogueish colors based off energy and poisons or even red as it would match the gear very well.
    Any Extras: If I could get an updated followup to my current transmogrification set and a few changes based off new ideas towards bettering the twitch page that would be simply amazing.

If possible it would be extra credit if anyone could include the dark glow effect built on the weapon I transmog to called [The Night Blade]. Here is a screenshot to show how it looks in game. Note: Couldn't find the effect on the model viewer, but that could have just been me.
    http://i.imgur.com/Ip3cU.jpg

If anyone decides to pick this up that would be great.
    1 Week bump for the second time.
    Last edited by Nahj; 2012-03-05 at 09:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: I would like my my name and title (Of the Four Winds) visible

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aieon/advanced

Gear set: I would like to be wearing heroic t13, matching boots, belt, etc of course :P

Helm visible: No helm please.

Your pose: My shoulders and face are all that needs to be visible, so I don't think a pose would be all that noticeable :P
    General colour scheme: Looking for something dark and fiery, after all, this tier is about taking down Deathwing the Destroyer and the bringer of the cataclysm

Any extras: I would like my cat (TingTing) thrown in somehow. Even though she doesn't quite match, I need her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    Requesting a signature and avatar combo for my guild's forum!

We have a slightly bigger allowance for sig size there than on MMO-C, 160 pixels high and 500 pixels wide.

Visible text: Solaris the Light of Dawn

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Solaris/simple
    It's hard to see which face she has, so here's a close up screenshot taken during a blink, so the outrageously OTT blue eye glow is hidden: http://imgur.com/ashyR

Gear set: Cowl of Benevolence, Dawnsteel Shoulders, Pearl-Inlaid Boots, Legplates of the Holy Juggernaught, Heroic Judicator's Chestguard, Girdle of Hope, Sunblessed Gauntlets, Argent Crusader's Tabard, Bonelink Cape, Stormrune Edge

Here are two screenshots if it helps get a visual idea. Note that I don't have the right sword or gloves in these: http://imgur.com/CyGRv, http://imgur.com/tzFMO

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Artist's discretion! The theme behind this whole thing is one of light/hope/redemption, all that sort of thing. Perhaps a simple standing pose, outlined in sunlight, or something. The character used to be a paladin before she was a death knight, so that's the kind of theme I'm looking for.

General colour scheme: Warm, light-theme. Golds, yellows, whites.

Any extras: Nothing really springs to mind. I like the fact that the cowl hides her eyes, if the pose you pick has them showing, I don't suppose you could make the eye glow less .... glowy? Simple blue irises would be more subtle, I like that.
    Two+ week bump.

No gaga signature Elyaan?! /gasp

Name : dubbz
    Guild : Dark Matter
    Realm : Scilla
    Side : Horde
    Male UD Shadow Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgy View Post
    Hi I am pretty new to the forums, but I do make my own signatures but my work is meh at best and I am looking for both support and a new design so I was thinking of having someone whomever it might be make an awesome signature. I have the following specs

Signature:
    Visible text: Sakrafice
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: not allowed to show but its -->Kurgy from Cenarion-Circle
    Gear set: I am wearing full Tier 13 and transmoged shoulders to Tier 13 it is my FAVORITE SET
    Helm visible: Helm showing ABSOLUTELY.
    Your pose: Melee swinging would be awesome but im not looking for something where his face is deterred or can't be seen.
    General colour scheme: Favorite color is green but Red is the tier so I have to stick to it, but wouldn't mind if a splash of green was added.
    Any extras: Suprise me... I have the Pureblood Firehawk mount and the Drake of the South Winds as my two rarest mounts but I am not concerned too much about them, yet always open for a suprise.

Thank you in advance I can't wait to see what people will provide =D.
    Bump, if someone wouldn't mind grabbing this.

Visible text: Floggers from Cho'gall (Server is Cho'gall, Horde side. I'm the GM of a guild called Midnight Gnome BBQ)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ggers/advanced
    Gear set: I have all of T13 on but my favorite by far is T8.5 Ulduar the conqueror set
    Helm visible: I'd be happy either way
    Your pose: Doesn't matter. I'm a Resto Shaman, anything in a somewhat looking healing pose would be cool.
    General colour scheme: I'm a resto shaman, I heal with water spells I think it would be cool to have something like that and obviously if someone has the time.
    Any extras: Doesn't matter. I'd be honored for someone to do this for me. I know it's not easy and it's an art. I appreciate if someone does take the time out to make my resto shaman come to life so I can represent him on these forums.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Deathcries; 2012-03-06 at 03:05 PM.

Deleted
    Hello!

I'm looking to have two special signatures made for me and my friend, they're special because we'd like them based on the game "Runescape".
    I'll put the information down that we'd both like and if anyone would like to take up the task and inbox me the results we'd be happy men!

Thanks, I'll check back in a few days!

The Information

Visible text: Senemparu
    Gear set: Fishing skill cape (t) / Dragon boots
    Your pose: Fishing Sharks
    General colour scheme: Black/Blue
    Any extras: Maybe a black dragon in the backing

Visible Text: Venoms_Angel
    Gear Set: Robin Hood Hat / Green D'Hide Body / Green D'Hide Chaps / Green D'Hide Vambraces /Ranger Boots / 99 Range Skill Cape (t)
    Your Pose: Aiming my Dark Bow(loaded) at a 45 degree angle
    General Colour Scheme: Black
    Any Extras: Archery range with arrows in.

Quote Originally Posted by H E R O View Post
    Hello!

I'm looking to have two special signatures made for me and my friend, they're special because we'd like them based on the game "Runescape".
    I'll put the information down that we'd both like and if anyone would like to take up the task and inbox me the results we'd be happy men!

Thanks, I'll check back in a few days!

The Information

Visible text: Senemparu
    Gear set: Fishing skill cape (t) / Dragon boots
    Your pose: Fishing Sharks
    General colour scheme: Black/Blue
    Any extras: Maybe a black dragon in the backing

Visible Text: Venoms_Angel
    Gear Set: Robin Hood Hat / Green D'Hide Body / Green D'Hide Chaps / Green D'Hide Vambraces /Ranger Boots / 99 Range Skill Cape (t)
    Your Pose: Aiming my Dark Bow(loaded) at a 45 degree angle
    General Colour Scheme: Black
    Any Extras: Archery range with arrows in.
    For a game like Runescape, you really have to provide your own screenshots for use and such. Since, a Runescape Model Viewer doesn't exactly exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello there artist, a friend of mine saw my signature on our guild forums and now wants one of her own, while its not for mmo I am not sure on the dimentions that our site uses so I would keep it to mmo limits

Visible text: Just her toons name, Izzara
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../izzara/simple
    Gear set: Her current transmog set
    Your pose: If possible she would like her druid in feral kitty form on one side of the signature and her druid in night elf form on the other
    General colour scheme: Purple is her favorite color, but somethibg druidish or matching her transmog would also work
    Any extras: Please include an avatar if possible Any other extras can be left up to the artist you all do amazing work!

Thanks to all you wonderful artist for doing what you do for this community
    Lovely signature made by Visenna!

Quote Originally Posted by osonegro17 View Post
    hi my request is here, i will be patient because they know you have work to do but wait for sadistic craving for my baby

anyway if you get the time here is the info.

I would like the colors are red, black with gold as if you were in hell muajajajaa.i like that in signing the environment surrounding the char is not opaque to the same, if not that well defined and visible char, one more thing, i wish that you could see from the waist up, preferably the i need 700x200 pix and other for mmochamp forums

name: Aerowar
    race: Orc
    class: Warrior
    armory; http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aerowar/simple
    server: Ragnaros

at the signing just want to say aerowar and below destroyer's end and ragnaros server written nasty letters.

Thanks and wait for signature
    bump .

Quote Originally Posted by osonegro17 View Post
    bump .

someone is more likely to pick up the request if you use the template in the first post.

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    I'm looking for an Artist to do a My little Pony Sig and Avartar. I don't know if I should leave any info on this thread, or have the Artist whisper me. Thank you guys
    You can PM me or I'd say you could also contact Elyssia in the pony thread, he does a ton of them.

Darnit I broke my 1337 posts. :P

OMG there is a pony thread!?Gratz btw :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by harlow View Post
    OMG there is a pony thread!?Gratz btw :P
    Yes it's in the Fun Stuff forums.

Visible Text: Nayea
    and guild name under or on the side (KoS) u decide wich side it should be or were to place it
    Gear Set: comfortable leather hat and rest tier 11 (heroic)
    Your Pose: Wrath end cast animation or a different pose that u feel will fit
    General Colour Scheme: u can choose a good and awesome signature look,