Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    PM Request:

Hope this is to your liking, if it's not let me know.

Thanks to everyone for suggesting I go back to my old ways. Even though these take longer, I love making them!
    I like the colours they r prettiiiiii :3 !

PM Request:

Thanks to everyone for suggesting I go back to my old ways. Even though these take longer, I love making them!
    Quality over quantity my dear :P. Your others are good too, but these last couple are so amazing! I think requesters are definitely getting the worth out of their wait :P hehe

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    I really appreciate it. I'm still using some "new style" with editing the hair and such. But that's a love of mine now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    o.o Holy hell, this is absolutely amazing. Actually makes me want to do Deathcharger runs on my lock for once. Just.. wow.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

signature and ipad wallpaper requests:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

PM Request:

I think I expressed my thoughts about it well enough via PM. For the 5th time (I think?), thank you again. <3

10+ Year Old Account

Moonkin Forum Sig

So recently people on my guild forums are really making me jealous with their awesome signature's and they all got them here. So great job to everyone here because the ones I've seen are truly awesome. I want one too!

I'm a Moonkin so a big Moonkin face or armored Moonkin graphic would be sweet.
    I cant link armory on these forums yet, My alt code is 0224, check me out on Wow-heroes.com for more info.
    I was thinking something green, with some spell graphics or leaves or something also in it.
    I'd like it to say, " Nàchure, The Magic Seeker <Encore>

Thanks in advance to whoever helps me out!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachure View Post
    So recently people on my guild forums are really making me jealous with their awesome signature's and they all got them here. So great job to everyone here because the ones I've seen are truly awesome. I want one too!

I'm a Moonkin so a big Moonkin face or armored Moonkin graphic would be sweet.
    I cant link armory on these forums yet, My alt code is 0224, check me out on Wow-heroes.com for more info.
    I was thinking something green, with some spell graphics or leaves or something also in it.
    I'd like it to say, " Nàchure, The Magic Seeker <Encore>

Thanks in advance to whoever helps me out!
    Oh my god - a moonkin signature. Like - an actual MOONKIN.

I must do this. I am a boomkin too. Give me a little bit of time, if that's OK? I'm working on a rather large request.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god - a moonkin signature. Like - an actual MOONKIN.

I must do this. I am a boomkin too. Give me a little bit of time, if that's OK? I'm working on a rather large request.
    Take all the time you need! Thanks a ton! Glad you're excited about it lol! <3 you

Thanks for all the comments! <3

Geek, beautiful once again

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    signature and ipad wallpaper requests:

There is some skill on this thread!

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile somewhere in Northern Azeroth...
    http://i.imgur.com/YEe8u.jpg
    Yeah was bored so I decided to show my appreciation to the best mage gear ever. Feel free to use it if you like it.
    Last edited by Holycrush; 2012-07-14 at 09:24 PM.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post
    Meanwhile somewhere in Northern Azeroth...
    http://i.imgur.com/YEe8u.jpg
    Yeah was bored so I decided to show my appreciation to the best mage gear ever. Feel free to use it if you like it.
    Oh that's awesome! I wonder, how do people make those "spell effects" like fire balls and heals etc? I played around with some brushes and fractals but just couldn't get it to look that nice, any brush suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the thing is that I used only stocks in that wallpaper and not many brushes, take the fireballs&the auras for example.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Deleted
    Ah okey, was gonna try that out next, guess that should do! :P

Deleted
    Hey guys,

Since I've moved back to my old server again I need an update signature if possible. An avatar to match would be just lovely too

Visible Text: Raynata of Eonar
    Armory Link/Facial Screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Raynata/simple
    Gear Set: Tier 6 full set, as per my armory display picture.
    Helm Visible: Yes please.
    Your Pose: I'd like a signature with paladin 'wings' procced. The rest is pretty free for all.
    General Color Scheme: Yellows/Golds/Blue
    Extras: If possible make sure the hair colour remains red, it's sort of a trade mark. I don't mind too much on pose but some sort of pretty holy ish background with be awesome.

A cool picture of wings is http://www.themaor.com/harbl/taniding/wings.jpg for reference.

Thanks a lot in advance

Lucy
    Last edited by mmoc3d0fb4e560; 2012-07-14 at 09:54 PM.

PMR:

Edit: Link changed - spelt title wrong DOH! haha
    Last edited by Aryiana; 2012-07-14 at 10:03 PM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by atanyar View Post
    Hey guys,

Since I've moved back to my old server again I need an update signature if possible. An avatar to match would be just lovely too

Visible Text: Raynata of Eonar
    Armory Link/Facial Screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Raynata/simple
    Gear Set: Tier 6 full set, as per my armory display picture.
    Helm Visible: Yes please.
    Your Pose: I'd like a signature with paladin 'wings' procced. The rest is pretty free for all.
    General Color Scheme: Yellows/Golds/Blue
    Extras: If possible make sure the hair colour remains red, it's sort of a trade mark. I don't mind too much on pose but some sort of pretty holy ish background with be awesome.

A cool picture of wings is http://www.themaor.com/harbl/taniding/wings.jpg for reference.

Thanks a lot in advance

Lucy
    I'll give this a shot
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    PMR:
    This is gorgeous, but damn, I ended up using such similar poses/that moon position for a wallpaper that I'm working on for Aveline. Time to make some edits.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    This is gorgeous, but damn, I ended up using such similar poses/that moon position for a wallpaper that I'm working on for Aveline. Time to make some edits.
    Aww, Sowwiiiii
    I struggled tbh with figuring out what to do for this.
    I think the whole "Love under moonlight" is the go-to for this kinda thing lol.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0