Deleted

Re: [Photoshop] Signature request (Read Before Requesting)

Quote Originally Posted by Greenfinger
    Hey, I already posted here but I found out you guys sometimes make banners too! I would like to request a guild website banner.

We are a hardcore raiding guild, on Runetotem EU,

Info:

Guild name: Continuity
    Realm: Runetotem
    Faction: Alliance
    Preferences: I would like to have three characters, in the front of the banner, from left to right:
    Gnome (Fire)Mage, Human(Protection)Paladin, Night elf(Restoration) Druid.
    In the background I'd like to have: The Crusaders Coliseum, Maybe a picture of the two jormungar, or just the Coliseum. I would also like there to be fires everywhere, like it is war, bombardment-ish damage done to the terrain. With a blue-ish glow over the entire scene, Icecrown still lurks.
    And the guild name: Continuity, in the left upper corner (above the gnome?)

Gear Preferences:
    Gnome Fire Mage> Tier 8,9 whichever the artist thinks works best with the banner.
    Human Prot Paladin> Tier 9
    Night elf Resto Druid> Tree form, or tier 9
    Size of the banner: Width: 800px
    Height: 200px

If you want more info PLEASE pm me,

Thanks in advance guys(and girls), Im really looking forward to the outcome!

Doable. On the case. Will take time.

Job done:

Included all the chars you mentioned (mage shoulders currently bugged, therefor not included). Didn't want to create all the fire in the background. Believe me the picture became rly distorded and ugly. Kept The Crusaders Coliseum as a faded background. Tried to keep a chillis blue glow through the immage.
    Wanted to make an alliance logo within the immage but found no good place for it, and I also think the paladin speaks for the alliance part. Added thunderfury to the pala since you where a hardcore guild. Also wanted to do some effects with thunderfury.

Redid the possitions and placings of chars. Ment that the Paladin should protect the others.

Took the liberty of putting my name in the upper right corner, faded and not to dominating. I know it might be bitchy but you got this for free and somehow I would like just a little credit for the time spent.

First time I create a guildbanner and if you don't like it - fair deal. Had a blast creating it and thx for the idea/layout.

Can edit the Realm text to match guildname text if you want.

Hope you'll use it.

Hi guys!!!
    My wow account has been hacked so i want a sig in memory of my paladin :'(
    I have seen some AMAZING sigs here (Im makeing some sigs aswel)
    My request is:

Name: Babache
    Guild: The unforgiven
    Realm: balnazzar

I had a human paladin with full Conqueror's Aegis Plate armor (T8)
    My weapone was: Claymore of the Prophet
    (i have no screenshots)
    Plzz make the sig :-[
    (size of sig.: 125x550)

I want the backround to be like frozen northrend theme (with arthas and a frost wyrm)
    I have a wery cool text type named "bleeding cowboys" that i want to be like frozen.
    I want "babache" (the char.) to be in the middle of the sig

Thx anyway

Hey guys Nice Thread i like it good job on the signatures

If it's not too much trouble, would like to request a signature too

Name: Azooz
    Realm: Dunemaul
    Guild: Rigor Mortis
    Image details: Am picturing tauren shaman arms, shoulders, chest and head in tier 8 any background as long as its cool :P

Quote Originally Posted by Azooz
    Hey guys Nice Thread i like it good job on the signatures

If it's not too much trouble, would like to request a signature too

Name: Azooz
    Realm: Dunemaul
    Guild: Rigor Mortis
    Image details: Am picturing tauren shaman arms, shoulders, chest and head in tier 8 any background as long as its cool :P
    I will give it a shot
    But do you think a frozen theme will be cool in the backround?

Hey all you sig makers, I have been following this thread for a while. I would like to have a sig made for me.

Name: Eltanko
    Class: Warrior
    Race: Orc
    Guild: The Syndicate
    Realm: Arygos

I would really like to see a fury warrior with dual Ancir edges wearing tier 8.5. I would like for you to add on there that I am the recruitment officer for my guild. I really want to give you artistic freedom on this. One cool idea is to make it look like he is whirl winding? If you would like any more info pm me or post here.

I would also request a simple image that is the same size as a sig that says The Syndicate with Arygos underneath it to put on our kill pictures.

Thanks so much,
    Eltanko

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsod93
    I will give it a shot
    But do you think a frozen theme will be cool in the backround?
    was thinking more of Green or somthing with trees cuz i'm restoration shaman or anything could do

ill give it a go. would like a siggy with undead male name zubaz ´class rogue.. dont really care much about background etc would like my guild name on it allso.. guildname : kitty spins..

hope this is enough info thanks in advance.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by zubaz
    ill give it a go. would like a siggy with undead male name zubaz ´class rogue.. dont really care much about background etc would like my guild name on it allso.. guildname : kitty spins..

hope this is enough info thanks in advance.
    Normally I wouldn't take such request. But rly want to do a rogue signature + you had enough detail in it for me to generate a rogue. Guess I got this one covered.

And done:

As simple as your request. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka
    Doable. On the case. Will take time.

Job done:

Included all the chars you mentioned (mage shoulders currently bugged, therefor not included). Didn't want to create all the fire in the background. Believe me the picture became rly distorded and ugly. Kept The Crusaders Coliseum as a faded background. Tried to keep a chillis blue glow through the immage.
    Wanted to make an alliance logo within the immage but found no good place for it, and I also think the paladin speaks for the alliance part. Added thunderfury to the pala since you where a hardcore guild. Also wanted to do some effects with thunderfury.

Redid the possitions and placings of chars. Ment that the Paladin should protect the others.

Took the liberty of putting my name in the upper right corner, faded and not to dominating. I know it might be bitchy but you got this for free and somehow I would like just a little credit for the time spent.

First time I create a guildbanner and if you don't like it - fair deal. Had a blast creating it and thx for the idea/layout.

Can edit the Realm text to match guildname text if you want.

Hope you'll use it.
    Thanks So much man, check out www.continuity.wowstead.com for the banner!! You ROCK, I started photoshop today and Id love to learn to be as good as you!

-Greenfinger
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Hey!

Looking for a Sig for my Hunter here.

Name: Jalzyboo
    <Flatline> of Ysera
    Male Night Elf Hunter

Here it is:

I want my male night elf in full tier 5, and he's on the right side of the sig. You can only see his mid-section to head, as the camera is zoomed in. He is pointing his drawn bow ( Siren's Cry ) towards the left side of the Sig, therefore being a side profile of his mid-section and up to his head. The background should be something similar to this:

http://www.abstract-backgrounds.com/...-1680x1050.jpg

On the bottom left side, the words "Jalzyboo of Ysera" but don't make the font too large.

And keep the Helm as "Shown"

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

Deleted

The last requests (I think) - Anyone that sent me a request after August 6th won't be getting one, I'm sorry but I did say on the thread I wouldn't be doing anymore.

I may come back in the future, Feel free to PM if you need help with photoshop or anything.

Also thanks to the people that PM'd me with kind words and whatnot, I really appreciated it

It won't be the same here without you Caiti, stay a while.
    No Screenshot. No Signature. From WMV or Ingame. Make it big.

Watch me create signatures on Youtube here - Watch my signature gallery here

Quote Originally Posted by Azooz
    was thinking more of Green or somthing with trees cuz i'm restoration shaman or anything could do
    Ok im soon finished

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti
    The last requests (I think) - Anyone that sent me a request after August 6th won't be getting one, I'm sorry but I did say on the thread I wouldn't be doing anymore.
    Do requests, sent to you AT the 6th of August count?

PS: I Will miss your Posts, nice work every one of theme

10+ Year Old Account

I would like to get 2 signatures

First:

Dragonburst undead mage.
    I would like to have him in full t8,5http://www.wowhead.com/?itemset=-85 with helm shown just finished casting Pyroblast with a pyro flying through the picture. No weapons wanted.
    I would want an arcane/fire themed background. Preferably the fire should kinda consume the arcane background. If not this Dalaran would work great too.
    The information i want on this picture is "Dragonburst of <Darkened> Burning steppes EU

Second:
    a Blood elf male paladin in t2 gear (helm shown) http://www.wowhead.com/?itemset=217 With his weapon ( http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42323) Furious Gladiator's Bonecrusher held on his shoulder. Preferably there should be a dead gnome beneath him (Some blood please). Background would be silvermoon/shattrath style
    Information: Burninglight of <Darkened> Burning Steppes EU

Thank you very much=D
    Karkani

Hay, so im looking for a signature made for my restoration shaman and I was hoping that somone on this thread would be kinda to make one for me. I already have a idea how i would like to have it designed.
    Some info;
    Shamans name is Tainotim
    Server EU deathwing
    proffesion Goblin Engineering

Idea of design; I want my shaman in level 80 gear (picture one) in the back, with only the head and arms showing more or less, filling up half the background of the signature. Infront I want my shaman in level 70gear (picture two). I want It to look like my shaman in level 70 gear is the profile and level 80geared more like the background.
    The colors of the signature would be nice in some dark / yellow / gold color that could be related to the proffesion engineering.
    Like this - http://img17.imageshack.us/i/tainotimsignatur3.png/
    Also I would love if the text "tainotim Eu deathwing" came out from the engineer mark, looking like a gear.

Picture one: http://img29.imageshack.us/i/tainotimsignatur1.png/
    Picture two: http://img32.imageshack.us/i/tainotimsignatur2.png/

Would love if somone could make this for me, thanks in prehand, taino and out.

Hi, I would love to get a signature after looking at the others.

Character: Bieffekt
    Level: 80
    Realm: Silvermoon - EU
    Armorylink: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...oon&n=Bieffekt

Idea: I has been thinking of a this picture (look below), just the character, be in the signature with a dark evil and shadowy backround, would love that, thank you.

Image: http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/110...0809221007.jpg

Deleted

PM

So i was wondering if you could make one similar for my druid, but with the text a bit lower,

My char is a Tauren Male Druid (http://screenshot.xfire.com/screensh...f9a699e656.png)
    That screenshot is what he looks like,

his name is Shapeshifter, and im in the guild Malice in Wonderland on Outland EU

could the background be a bit more bright,

other than that go wild.

Cheers for taking your time to read this.

I agree it's a good way of posing on a signature and here is what I did:

More bright and arcanish as you wished in your first post.

Gonna make one thing clear though. I don't take PMs since WOWmodelviewer is very buggy atm. As I explained both the ppl who PMed me, there are alot of things I can't do in it. This means that 89% of all the PMs I could get I would have to let down. I hate letting ppl down so until I find a slighty less bugged edition of WOWmodelviewer - NO PMs thank you.
    On a sidenote it's good to see that ppl like what I create and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Crucial288
    Surely I can still post ones i made and dont intend to use?
    As long as they are not finished requests for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferis
    The majority of the signatures we post aren't getting used on these forums as signatures. So surely we can post whichever size we want.
    I am removing upwards of 30 per week now. Don't post anything over 100px unless specifically requested.

not taking any more pm requests atm. got loads to do in wow and not enough time to do it, so most of my energy is directed at that. will finish the few i've got in my queue as soon as i get wmv up and working again.

cheers

<cyanide>