10+ Year Old Account
    Now to my reason for posting.
    Got a PMR from the lovely Rocheku who I mad one of my first signatures for about a year ago, here is the new one
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2012-09-05 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Deleted a part that makes no sense now

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    As a comment on the above - I thought these where the kind of things that we tried to keep in PMs as it clutters the thread up quite a lot and takes focus from the actual requests (I'm not saying not to respond, but just that this is one of them things that can go on for a while)
    Elyaan was quicker then me ^^

Now to my reason for posting.
    Got a PMR from the lovely Rocheku who I mad one of my first signatures for about a year ago, here is the new one
    As said in my PM, thank you so much for this incredible piece of art! This really made my day haha! <3<3

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I'm going to skip to this part of your post. We don't have discussions in here since it tends to push peoples' requests/work back. So, if you have a problem with someone specific, PM them and tell them what's wrong. And we'll leave this at that.
    Quoting this since the point hasn't seem to have gotten across. Got a problem? PM me or whoever you have an issue with. This is a problem with specific people, not the thread as a whole, and as a such, the thread and the requests should not be made to suffer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to remind you that this thread is for sharing signatures and receiving requests, not a personal argument. Please take it elsewhere or keep it respectful in PM's
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-09-05 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    So I told you guys I needed a shot of inspiration and I tried to do some new things with this Twitch layout:

Click for larger view:

Also, yes the background is not as focused, I wanted the eye to hit the spirit and the shaman first.

I hand-painted most of the water effects, and then used brushes to fill it out.
    I also wanted to try using a full-image wallpaper and not have the image just fade out like all my other ones I have done so far.

I hope you guys (and the requesting party) love it. :3

And also - nice work posted recently!

Woo go geeki! It is so bright and colorful! I wish they would have done a water raid >.> I love seeing all the Twitch layouts lately.

Another day another twitch PMR done:

I got another 3 requests but all are missing some info so can't do any, and kids are asleep! QQ
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    Woo go geeki! It is so bright and colorful! I wish they would have done a water raid >.> I love seeing all the Twitch layouts lately.
    Thank you very much, Ayita. I really appreciate the kind words. I could use those right now, after all the mess this morning.

Also - if I haven't responded directly yet - thanks for all the kind PM's. Maybe I'm not so terrible after all. <3
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2012-09-05 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post
    Claimed! Well the ravens look kinda tricky but I'll see what can be done.
    Thanks you! Look forward to it!

Deleted
    Hi there Folks )
    I would like you. to help our guild with logo.
    I don't know the exact resolution. so its up to you.
    Guild name is Высокое Напряжение (whitch means HighVoltage)
    Guild Raid Leader is Resto Shaman(tauren) In T13

The rest is up to you. so fell free to improvise

Quote Originally Posted by Disp View Post
    Visible text: Dispwiest
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...spwiest/simple
    Helm visible: yes please
    Gear set: http://www.worldofwardrobes.net/2011...nce-priest-t2/
    Finished. If you want any changes just poke me. Hope you like.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have finally added the last of the items to the google document with all the item codes for MoP gear in WMV.
    The document can be find here and gives you the actual item numbers for the gear. Please excuse if you don't agree with the colour used as a name on the gear wrong ^^

Again a massive thank you to Elviwen once again for helping out with (lets be honest) most of the codes <3

I hope these helps you guys in your everyday WMV life

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    I have finally added the last of the items to the google document with all the item codes for MoP gear in WMV.
    The document can be find here and gives you the actual item numbers for the gear. Please excuse if you don't agree with the colour used as a name on the gear wrong ^^

Again a massive thank you to Elviwen once again for helping out with (lets be honest) most of the codes <3

I hope these helps you guys in your everyday WMV life
    That's amazing of you.

Wow there is some amazing artist in here. Keep up the amazing work.

Hey everyone! Been a while since I've posted something of my own, so I figured why not :P

Been wanting to do more with the new tiers, and thanks to Torgerds post, it's easy now! xD

I recently made my paladin a male human, and this is the outcome!

:3

Also, does anyone have wallpaper requests open? I'm looking to get something for my friend and I, including both of our characters.
    Last edited by Twitch1991; 2012-09-06 at 05:39 AM.

PM request.
    Use it or not your choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitch1991 View Post
    Been wanting to do more with the new tiers, and thanks to Torgerds post, it's easy now! xD

------snip------

Also, does anyone have wallpaper requests open? I'm looking to get something for my friend and I, including both of our characters.
    I'm glad it's useful to you guys

In regards to the wallpaper I might be able to help, if you click my signature you get to my DeviantArt. Have a look and see if you like the wallpapers I make, and just send me a PM eith the request if they tickle your fancy
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2012-09-06 at 10:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there, i need some help for a couple f works, since my photoshop skills are close to the ground.

1. I need a recruitment image, i was thinking of a scroll, with a monk image, and on that scroll it has to be written
    MONKS! DIPSING MONKS! HEALING MONKS! WE DO WANT MOAR MONKS!
    - If you're willink to reroll as a Monk in MoP, and you're looking for a stable guild, read our raiding days and requirements and drop an application!
    All fancy and attractive :P
    2. I need some help for our guild logo. Our idea is a bit long to write, so if any kind sould wanna give me a hand please write here and i'll pm all the details

Thank you very much guys!

Deleted
    iam having trouble with my WMV..
    i been reinstalling and etc. but it still says "update ure wow soon!"
    my wow is up to date, do anyone know whats going on?

Ps. i really like Twitch siggy (made by Geekissexy) <3
    Last edited by mmoc6b488cde16; 2012-09-06 at 11:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    iam having trouble with my WMV..
    i been reinstalling and etc. but it still says "update ure wow soon!"
    my wow is up to date, do anyone know whats going on?

Ps. i really like Twitch siggy (made by Geekissexy) <3
    Had the same problem. It got fixed by downloading the new version of model viewer. Its only like 1 or 2 days old. It's working for me again