Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
    The shoulders, if I touch the model control scaling even in the slightest to shrink them, it changes the appearance of the shoulder. It's a pretty big hindrance in doing anything blood elf or draenei >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    If they change appearance when scaling, just pick the correct color on animation panel.
    I Know your pain.

But what zil said works just fine, sometimes it gives even better results than you'd expect because you can find different weapon skins (For weapons and shields of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
    The shoulders, if I touch the model control scaling even in the slightest to shrink them, it changes the appearance of the shoulder. It's a pretty big hindrance in doing anything blood elf or draenei >.<
    How does it change the appearance. Do you mean the skin? The colours and such?

The fix:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Unless you mean the armour skin. Which can be changed via the right drop box on the Animation Menu (menu at the bottom).

If it's the size, you need to scale carefully/slowly.

If it's the size, you need to scale carefully/slowly.
    I don't use the ruler bar, just type in numbers. So instead of 1.00000 thats there - 0.8 or 0.7 and see how the size fits, then I change the color/skin on animation panel. Just have to re-size shoulders AFTER you got your preferred pose and hairstyle. As shoulders reset on most animations.
    deviantART

I don't use the ruler bar, just type in numbers. So instead of 1.00000 thats there - 0.8 or 0.7 and see how the size fits, then I change the color/skin on animation panel. Just have to re-size shoulders AFTER you got your preferred pose and hairstyle. As shoulders reset on most animations.
    I prefer using the slider (it's not exactly difficult, unless you're heavy handed and swipe it right to 0), since you can get the exact size thanks to the pre-set intervals.

And you can resize before too (I always resize before, since you can find out when/how much shoulders clip and such), just ensure that you disable all particle effects/glows beforehand.

Ooh news to me! I'll go back to sleep
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    That's ALOT of detail to squash into a max of 500x100. I would simplify it if I were you.. you might have a better chance of getting it claimed.
    Generally you're not gonna see much more than a head and shoulders (Possibly some of the weapon) in a signature.
    To appreciate the deatils you have requested you would have to make a banner or wallpaper, IMHO.

OT:
    DON'T LEAVE ME RIV ::C
    Yeah thought as much, in the end, i decided to give it a crack myself. It aint too bad for a first attempt, But meh, it'll do for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorshalach View Post
    Yeah thought as much, in the end, i decided to give it a crack myself. It aint too bad for a first attempt, But meh, it'll do for me.
    That signature is way to big for this forum.
    Max size is 100x500 50kb

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

A signature updated to my new style (the original for comparison):

I prefer original :s Maybe cos it's so smooooooooooth I just love the original

Also PMR that made my eyes bleed from all the fire...

deviantART

A signature updated to my new style (the original for comparison):
    You manage to make the hair look sooooo real
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    That signature is way to big for this forum.
    Max size is 100x500 50kb
    Ahh, Silly me. Thanks for the heads up pal.

Dear amazing artists Hello!

In behalf of my guild, Winter is Coming on Kil'Jaeden, i would like to humbly beg a little shard of your talent into a guild ad for our newest campaign.

We call it the Loyalty Program, and pretty much sums up to: Every 10 levels you gain while in the guild, we give you a glyph of your choice for your class.

I tried to work something out but my skills are very limited, if non existant. I also dont have acess or enough knowledge to PWN in phothshop like you guys do.

So here is my crappy work: i48.tinypic.com/21r04w.jpg

What i pretty much need, its a ADD explaining the steps required for a member to be elegible for the program. Think you guys can help me out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Have updated the item code list for WMV with the PVP sets. There is also boots and belts added for these if you scroll down on the Boots and Belts tab.

I have noticed a bug where some of the belt decorations are not actually included in WMV, as an example for hunters the snake belt buckle is not on the belt. I'm sure this is something that will work in the future but though I'd let you know if you think the belts look a bit weird

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Droisa View Post
    just clearing up my earlier request for a signature using the template....

Visible text: Blood Guard Droisa
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us . battle . net/wow/en/character/eredar/Droisa/ (not able to post links yet)
    Gear set: would like to be wearing my current transmog purple judgement set. with dark edge of insanity equipped
    Helm visible: yes would like my helm to be showng
    Your pose:would like to be ready to strike with my weapon drawn.
    General colour scheme: make me dark and corrupt looking
    Any extras: would like a ghoul to be in the background ready to fight with me
    CLAIMED

See if this will do.

EDIT: Added matching avatar
    Last edited by mmoce95942fed1; 2012-09-12 at 03:56 PM.

Deleted
    Signature

Visible text: (Name and Title) - Dragonslayer Sorrowspell (Realm) - Auchindoun EU
    Armory link: eu(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Sorrowspell/advanced
    Gear set: If you could make this with the Troll Moonkin model, or maybe incorporate my character with t13hc and a Troll Moonkin, although a Troll Moonkin would be my preferred image! Also if you can include my Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest please!
    Helm Visible: No
    Your pose: Casting or idle, whatever looks best to you, the artist.
    General colour scheme: I would have to go with natural, green, plants, but nothing too cheesy, I would like there to be a sense of elegance, mystery and a hint of power.
    Any extras: Maybe leaves, stars, power torrent enchant on my staff, also if you enjoy my idea of a signature I would love a 150x150 avatar of your choice based on my ideas in the request.

Cheers, and have fun!

Sorrow

Just looking for someone to help make this a sig for me, not much needed just my name somewhere on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Last PMR:

I love it thanks Riv!!!!
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowspell View Post
    Signature

Visible text: (Name and Title) - Dragonslayer Sorrowspell (Realm) - Auchindoun EU
    Armory link: eu(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Sorrowspell/advanced
    Gear set: If you could make this with the Troll Moonkin model, or maybe incorporate my character with t13hc and a Troll Moonkin, although a Troll Moonkin would be my preferred image! Also if you can include my Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest please!
    Helm Visible: No
    Your pose: Casting or idle, whatever looks best to you, the artist.
    General colour scheme: I would have to go with natural, green, plants, but nothing too cheesy, I would like there to be a sense of elegance, mystery and a hint of power.
    Any extras: Maybe leaves, stars, power torrent enchant on my staff, also if you enjoy my idea of a signature I would love a 150x150 avatar of your choice based on my ideas in the request.

Cheers, and have fun!

Sorrow
    Claimed and done:

Larger signature (you could maybe use this on your guild forum?) and the 150 x 150 avatar you requested:

Signature and avatar for MMO use:

I didn't like green with this, so I went for a more autumnal theme. Hope you like them

Also decided to make a new signature of my priest to use on my guild forum:

Re-opening requests for signatures only if anyone is interested - no pandas/MoP though
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-09-12 at 12:26 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

PMR:

|
    deviantART

Deleted
    I prefer original :s Maybe cos it's so smooooooooooth I just love the original

Also PMR that made my eyes bleed from all the fire...
    AMAZEBALLS. I tried to post a reply to this maybe 30 minutes after you posted by my client kept refusing to post. So now, here goes !

I may be in love. It's freakin' beautiful, The softness in the center to the wild shardpness and colour explosion at the sides, the models (Yes I know they're blizz's) are scary good. I mean seriously If I had a twitch channel and I was to get something done, I doubt I could be paid artwork as good in some places.

Bravo, I'm a fanboy atm.