Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Another PMR, loved the idea requester had and had loads of fun making it, having full freedom:

This is so so so amazing.
    How long does it normally take you to complete one?
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Thank you for the kind words guys Hair editing definitely makes a difference. It took me a while to find a method that works without completely changing the look of the characters, but hoping I've got it now!

Anyway, claimed earlier for Schmeebs:

Tried hard to get the look you are after - hoping you like the result
    Awesome, really like it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavesiren View Post
    Hey there all! For Mop I will be race changing my Worgen Hunter to Panda:3 So im looking for a new Sig to reflect this change.

Visible text: Character name: "Wavesiren" and somewhere else on the sig "Aka: Girl Hunter"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...siren/advanced

My Future Panda Hunter ^-^ : --snip--
    Helm visible: No thank you.

Your pose: Left up to the artist, I would like to have my pet "Vaporeon" included if at all possible. The pet model will be under the pet tab in my armory.

General color scheme: Blue , Tan, teal . The colors of Wrath are present in my color scheme, feel free to do whatever looks best i still want an artists unique touch

Any extras: I love spectral cats, My hunter currently has a spectral Tiger and the translucent blue cat pet to match. If its possible i would like them included <3 hopefully I was able to provide enough detail, If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Thanks to whoever picks this up <33
    Requester pm'd me this one, so going to mark it as CLAIMED.

EDIT: Added completed sig.

Last edited by mmoce95942fed1; 2012-09-18 at 09:35 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by James474 View Post
    Thank you very much. It looks fantastic.

Can you send me the .psd-file?
    So, I'm curious.

Why do people ask for the .psd file? >.>

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    This is so so so amazing.
    How long does it normally take you to complete one?
    Thank you! It depends really, under perfect circumstances when I have the idea in my head and WMV doesn't fail me and I know from start what it'll look like it's fairly quick, this was one only 5 hours. On average it's 7-8 though.
    My BF told me to not be a cow and give back to community so I'll make a tutorial at some point. I guess you guys don't care if it's a sig tut or something as long it shows how I make them?
    deviantART

Another PMR, loved the idea requester had and had loads of fun making it, having full freedom:

Absolutely love this one, Zil - especially the mouse!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    Awesome, really like it!
    So glad you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    So, I'm curious.

Have a feeling it's a spam post - guess asking for the .psd is a way of making it seem like a real one
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    So, I'm curious.

From my experience, that is typically requested for one of two reasons. Either for learning purposes, like if they are a beginner sig maker and hope to better understand how you put one together (like I have seen some tutorials where the tut sig is offered as psd so others can better follow along with the tutorial and see how the layers are place, etc). Or so that they can edit it later themselves, be it to modify text or whatever, without having to return to the original designer, but still give credit for it to the original designer when asked about it.

Unfortunately, I've also seen a few ask for psd so that they can later claim that they made it themselves (some sites that have SOTW contests and such, if there is question of validity of the entry or the judges want to "see your work", they will ask for the psd file). Not every sig ripper goes through that trouble, most just poorly chop/edit the jpg or whatever (I've seen some where you can still make out the original text, beneath their editing). Not saying that that is the case here, of course, just noting it as an example of why someone would want the original layered file.

Thank you! It depends really, under perfect circumstances when I have the idea in my head and WMV doesn't fail me and I know from start what it'll look like it's fairly quick, this was one only 5 hours. On average it's 7-8 though.
    My BF told me to not be a cow and give back to community so I'll make a tutorial at some point. I guess you guys don't care if it's a sig tut or something as long it shows how I make them?
    I'm guessing they'd prefer a twitch tut, as that is where you really go all out with the effects (more room to play, so).

Deleted
    Visible text: Character Name and Server
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: If possible I'd like a troll male druid caster form
    Gear set: Tier 14 if possible
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose:Casting
    General colour scheme: As a druid, I'd like to have a green layout.
    Any extras: If you feel anything extra is needed, go for it!

Surprise me wonderful artists!

Deleted
    Zil is my new idol, such great work!
    Love your ideas and execution

So, I just felt like popping in (I've been absent for a while, since I've been rather unwell). The main thing that I wanted to say was that there's been some really awesome work as of late, notably (but not only) Zil's Twitch layouts, which are absolutely flawless, as are Shyama's stunning signatures.

Also, ignore/report any posters that request .psd files without any context/quotes. 9 times out of 10, they're just spam bots.

Anyways, I'll be vanishing for a bit longer. Just keep up the gorgeous work, you lot!

Wild Ely appears and brings sex to the table.

Also thanks everyone, I don't deserve the praise, really <3
    deviantART

Deleted
    Just wanted to post to say that I love Zil's work. I really hope my request manages to be started before MoP comes up so Zil has time to play. ;P

>::[
    Ofc you do!

/showers Zil with interwebz hugs

Semi OT: I think it would be cool if you made the tutorial for twitch. To my knowledge, It would be the first one we have.
    Perhaps people could see the how to do them and possibly more twitch requests would get picked up fom the thread.

OT: FEEL BETTER SOON ELYAAN <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    So, I just felt like popping in (I've been absent for a while, since I've been rather unwell). The main thing that I wanted to say was that there's been some really awesome work as of late, notably (but not only) Zil's Twitch layouts, which are absolutely flawless, as are Shyama's stunning signatures.

Also, ignore/report any posters that request .psd files without any context/quotes. 9 times out of 10, they're just spam bots.

Anyways, I'll be vanishing for a bit longer. Just keep up the gorgeous work, you lot!
    Thank you Elyaan <3 and don't vanish for too long

Yes you do!!

Anyway, a PMR signature, avatar and iPhone background - made a while back, but remade after a faction change:

And as I'm still on the hair-editing, today's victim - my original hunter, who retired at level 60, but is still very special

Requests CLOSED

Thanks again /humbled
    Sweet geezus, imagine the size of tutorial for whole twitch layout I'll do my best, maybe even manage to make it before MoP.
    deviantART

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Signature :

Visible text:
    Saeranas,
    Savior of Silvermoon

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Saeranas Ner'zhul Horde
    Gear set:
    • Lightbringer Armorset
    • Quickening blade of the Prince
    • Blood Knight Tabard
    • Aldori Legacy Defender

Helm Visable : no

Your pose: Ready 1h (depends on what you feel you should do in the sig really)

General colour scheme: Gold, Beige, White, Orange, Y'know all that good ol holy retributive stuff (But not girly) like a paladin should look !
    Bumping the Signature part of my massive post

Deleted
    Request from a guild mate.

EDIT: Just added another 2 guild requests.
    Last edited by mmoc2125eeab5a; 2012-09-18 at 08:55 PM.

Deleted
    Hey again,

I'm sorting out a twitch page ready for MoP, got all my streaming set up, now I need to add some colour to my page. Seen loads of great ideas in this thread,

What you want for you page: Would like a header, background and offline image incorporating the same theme.

Visible text: Mattykinsx with <Nightwatchers> Outland-EU sprawled across in some diagonal-ish way in the header only.

Logo/Character: No logo as such, just the font to be modern looking, as long as it looks good I don't mind. For the background, I would like Mattykinsx on Outland-EU on the left side, and Mattykinsxx on Outland-EU on the right. With the default casting animation in the pose for each of them with the lower part of their body faded out.

General colour scheme: Shaman class colour blue on one half of the page, paladin class colour pink on the other half to correspond with the characters on the page.

Specifics/Extras: I would like the header to stand out from the background, and then the offline box to fit in to the background of the page. I'm not really fussy when it comes to this sort of stuff, would like something that looks unique and most importantly good, so if you have any ideas on the way, i'm sure i'll like them.

Many thanks in advance,

<3

Quote Originally Posted by RoughJustice View Post
    Hey again, i made a post awhile ago and didnt realize what i wanted was actually a banner, thought it was something else. so just gonna use the template for that this time.

Banner:
    Size: Width - 540 Height - 300
    Visible text: Name - Roughjustice. Guild - Local Defense
    General colour scheme: Dark red, black, orange, yellow, gold, white. doesnt have to be all of these of course, just some options i'd like
    Specifics: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stice/advanced here's my pallys armory, i'd like just kinda from the shoulders up with the ring from the helmet and the fire that goes in it if thats possible
    Bumps. if anyone claims it before servers come up so i can change my chests transmog, if you could change it to the heroic t12 pally one for me thanks

Deleted

[insert the awesome twitch layout Zil mad as I can't post links :<]
    Zil, I love you! You are incredible, and you made my page look amazing!

<3