Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Gonna try this.

DONE:

*HUMAN FEMALE ALERT* ;;D

*SNIP*

a MASSIVE thank you to Geeki for her wallpaper tips <3

Anyway...I hope you like it Anguished. ::S
    Let me know if you want any changes that don't involve the character render.
    This is stunning <3 i feel like i want something like that but with
    a hunter & another cool background.
    (i cant manage to make it as stunning)

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Wallpaper request -

omg adorable :3 i love it so much! so freaking cute!

I have a 3 part request for a Wallpaper, Signature and Avatar, but they'll all be based off of the same image, if that's alright. It will all be based off of my undead priest, here is an armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ticaine/simple

For the most part, everything will be as-is as far as my character's appearance and gear. Tier 13 Normal Priest set + "Vestal's Irrepressible Girdle", no helm, and cloak transmogrified into "Softwind Cape." One difference is that I want my weapon to be changed to the Brutal Gladiator's Salvation, even though only the hilt will be visible in the requested pose/angle (with NO enchant glows).

I've worked up some drafts for the basic gist of what I want each of the images to be.

WALLPAPER
    Roughdraft: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43597298/WoW...paperdraft.jpg
    - I want my character to be as close to this pose (/point emote) and angle as possible, rendered with as high quality of textures as possible.
    - I want it to be over a deep red background with a pattern of alternating thinner and thicker vertical stripes, similar to this, except a decent bit darker, and more red - whereas in the reference image the lighter red has a desaturated, almost pink hue to it, I want it to be a deep, blood red, with the darker stripes even darker. Also, overall, I want the stripes to be thinner, and I want the pattern to be more dense, with less of the lighter red visible overall.
    - I want the name "Neuroticaine" in the same approximate location as it is in the roughdraft, written in a black, all-caps font, with the first letter slightly larger (think: Copperplate Gothic, except maybe a bit more interesting and stylized (though not over-the-top and distracting)), with a subtle, transparent white glow around the edges, underlined by a relatively thin black line with a small, ornamental diamond in the middle. I do NOT want the underline to connect with the diamond - I want there to be a small space between the diamond and each side of the underline. The underline and diamond should also have the same subtle glow.
    - Around the border of the image, I want a bit of a dark vignette, as though most of the image is illuminated by a spotlight. The very edges of the image should be very dark - almost black, or maybe even pure black.

SIGNATURE
    Roughdraft: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43597298/WoW...aturedraft.jpg
    - All of the above applies, except crop the image approximately the same as the roughdraft image (conforming to the typical MMO-Champion signature image dimensions), and reposition the text (note, I still want an underline and diamond, I was just too lazy to add it to the signature draft). Crop it a little bit higher (less of my character at the bottom, more negative space at the top, so that my character's hand is approximately centered, vertically. Same striped background, same glow around the text, same dark vignette, etc...

Roughdraft: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43597298/WoW...vatardraft.jpg
    - Same as above as applies - same background, same vignette, though much smaller to account for the lack of space (don't want to hide my face!). No text necessary. Kinda vaguely going for something along the lines of a typical battle.net World of Warcraft forum avatar, except still making it match the wallpaper and signature.
    - I want as CLOSE to the exact same angle as in my screenshot as possible.

ADDITIONAL REQUESTS
    - Once again, I request that I want the character and gear to have the best possible quality from modelviewer, or whatever.
    - if at all possible, if you could make the toon's skin a more pale yellow, fleshy color, instead of the blueish hue that it is, that be wonderful.

I know this might sound like a lot, but once you do one, the other two should be able to be done fairly quickly. It would be amazing.

EDIT: No Server or Guild info necessary in the text. I'm the only Neuroticaine out there. =)

BIG EDIT: Not sure how I managed to leave it out, but wallpaper dimensions should be 1920x1080! Sorry! =/
    Last edited by Veyne; 2012-11-06 at 09:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Deleted
    Hope you like it, sorry it's taken a while!

Edit - Thanks for all the kind comments!

And Happy Birthday Engelen!
    Gonna have to go with the classic "I don't like it, I LOVE it"

Thank you so much Caiti, and you can't put a timeframe on perfection, I absolutely adore it. *desktop background* that feels so much better !

Thank you again so much !

Deleted
    They're just awesome.
    Cheers mate and keep up the good work.

Been fiddling with this WP so I'll claim it.

EDIT: DONE

I'm still pretty rusty with Wallpapers so I hope you like it. ::S
    Also, the dagger you had on the armory is broken in model viewer so I gave you some that I thought matched the gear.

Oops forgot the sig. Gimme a min

EDIT:
    Here ya go

Oh yes. Yes yes yes. You have it in you, girl. A-fucking-mazing!

And this - WTF. That's all I can say about it, like for real...

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticturtle View Post
    I have a quick question and sorry if it's been answered in the 2k+ pages but is it possible to build an armor set in the model viewer from an item comparison on Wowhead? I haven't been able to get the mog in game yet. =/ I was just wondering so I could possibly get around to requesting a wallpaper.
    But if it can't be done, I'll just keep lurking and marveling at everyone's work. ♥

(Unrelated and a bit OT, apologies, but is there a reason why Twitch layouts are too wide for my monitor? It's widescreen and I just control+scroll to fit, which makes it a nonissue really, I was just curious.)
    The model viewer allows us to take any race and put them in any gear in any combination as long as the item files are present in the game. To request a wallpaper (or anything for that matter) all you need is a bit of imagination, it doesn't matter if you have acquired the gear ingame or not. Anything is possible so go ahead and request away!

As far as the Twitch goes, my only guess is that your screen resolution is lower than 1920x1080, which is the proper resolution for the website. Sadly the background won't adjust to your screen resolution so running anything lower than that will cut the image out a bit.

-

And a big thank you all for the birthday wishes! ♥
    Last edited by Nacly; 2012-11-06 at 10:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i4ni - that is absolutely stunning. I even love the face expression of the character, which I did not think possible with a human female. Awesome work sweetie!

And on the topic, did I manage to miss a tutorial by geeki?

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna try this.

DONE:

*HUMAN FEMALE ALERT* ;;D

Holy hell. That is amazing! Thank you so much checking over the forums while at school and my jaw dropped XD thanks so much!

Fantastic Signature made by Maybenotquiteasheavy

Hi all!
    How I can create links in signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there, here's my request:

What you want for you page: I'd like to have the entire twitch set if possible. Hence the artist can take his/her own time to make it. I am not a super expert of streamina and twitch, i'm just gonna start with it now, so if i miss some infos please PM me and ill hand out all the missing infos!!
    Visible text:
    Guyon the Immortal
    Guild Name : CR - Server: Darksorrow - Faction Alliance
    Raid Schedule:
    Monday \\ 19.45 - 24.00
    Tuesday \\ 19.45 - 24.00
    Wednesday \\ 19.45 - 24.00
    Thursday \\ 19.45 - 24.00
    Computer Specs: [I][SIZE="1"]Coolermaster Cabinet Elite 431 Plus Usb3.0 · Antec High Current Gamer HCG-620M · i5-3570K 3,4Ghz · MSI Z77A-G45 "Military Class III" · MSI N670GTX · G.SKILL F3-12800CL9D-8GBXM · HD Caviar Blue 500GB + OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb · ASUS VE247H
    Plus id love to have a link to the guild webpage: www.cr-guild.com, a link (logo) to our youtube channel and a link (logos) to facebook and to twitter. Also a link to my armory (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...guyon/advanced). If you need the links ill hand em out. As i said i got no clue if u just gotta draw the logos then i map em via twitch configuration panel.

Logo/Character: This is my char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...guyon/advanced - when you check it make sure im in my holy gear please, else i can give u the holy set details. Our website logo is kinda awful atm (if the artist wanna try and make that too i have some ideas :P).
    General colour scheme: Something dark-ish. I love the atmosphere of the original BWL so that might be the best, but im open to suggestion / artist fantasy.
    Specifics/Extras: I dont want my char to be mounted, but if you can insert these classes logo, not too big, somewhere in the page that would be awsome: mage priest drood dk hunter // these are ofc my alts. Thats an extra tho, don't go crazy over this detail.
    Well thank you to the artist that its gonna be willing to help me!

Quote Originally Posted by Anguished View Post
    Holy hell. That is amazing! Thank you so much checking over the forums while at school and my jaw dropped XD thanks so much!
    /happy dance
    I'm so glad that you like it!
    I had a bit of a tummy ache from worry ::S

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    i4ni - that is absolutely stunning. I even love the face expression of the character, which I did not think possible with a human female. Awesome work sweetie!

TY. Yeah I played around with it a bit before I claimed it to see if I could get her to not look so "flat" in the facial expression area.
    Also, I forwarded the info from Geeki to you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Oh yes. Yes yes yes. You have it in you, girl. A-fucking-mazing!
    -
    And a big thank you all for the birthday wishes! ♥
    /blush. ty sweetie <3

Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    This is stunning <3 i feel like i want something like that but with
    a hunter & another cool background.
    (i cant manage to make it as stunning)
    You can send me the request via PM if you want
    Make sure to use the template in the first post, or atleast provide an armory link, text and where you want the background image to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Mother. Of. God. This is GREAT. Girl, for real. It's beautiful. Good job honey, and you are BEYOND welcome.
    ::'D
    TY Sweetie. It's a work in progress but I am slowly building confidence to start taking WP requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Elveren View Post
    Wow, this is amazing!
    /snuggles
    ^.^ thank you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Zuksam View Post
    They're just awesome.
    Cheers mate and keep up the good work.
    YAY! I'm over-the-moon that you like it ::]

OT: FOR ALL YOU AMERICANS, PLEASE GO VOTE <3
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-06 at 01:03 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Gonna try this.

DONE:

*HUMAN FEMALE ALERT* ;;D

There's something about this that I really love (apart from it being awesome that is!), I think it's just the overall feel of it and perspective. Really awesome wallpaper

Gonna have to go with the classic "I don't like it, I LOVE it"

Thank you so much Caiti, and you can't put a timeframe on perfection, I absolutely adore it. *desktop background* that feels so much better !

Thank you again so much !
    Glad you like it!

Also I finished the last of my requests alot quicker than I imagined so I'm looking for more larger requests (twitch.tv, wallpapers etc), I can only take on a
    few and they may take upto a week.

Third week bump just in case I was overlooked I love those wallpapers that's been popping up recently - truly awesome. Please let me know if I need to be more decisive on what I'm looking for...I just wanted to give the artist some room to do things from a creative mindset.

I voted this morning

Quote Originally Posted by itzferal View Post
    Hello I'm looking for a signature along with a new wallpaper background. I run at 1920x1080.

Visible text: Feral (Name) Area 52 (Realm)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...smonk/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: I'm no very artistic so it's up to you
    General colour scheme: Not sure...I do like blue but again...whatever flows properly with the signature
    Any extras: I wanted to incorporate my top three favorite characters in this but I don't know if it's possible. I only want the helm on the Monk but the Rogue and Warrior I'm not sure what the helm looks like on a Pandaren so if it looks ugly, please exclude it. For the warrior T4 set but I don't know what the helm looks like (I find a lot of the helms don' fit the Pandaren well) so please exclude if it looks out of place. The Rogue, the only set I've seen used is Tier 13 but I'm open to any look here.

Here are the other two armory links just in case I can have them together:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...isons/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...smash/advanced
    Last edited by Sosuke Aizen; 2012-11-06 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Added my vote comment
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

The model viewer allows us to take any race and put them in any gear in any combination as long as the item files are present in the game. To request a wallpaper (or anything for that matter) all you need is a bit of imagination, it doesn't matter if you have acquired the gear ingame or not. Anything is possible so go ahead and request away!

As far as the Twitch goes, my only guess is that your screen resolution is lower than 1920x1080, which is the proper resolution for the website. Sadly the background won't adjust to your screen resolution so running anything lower than that will cut the image out a bit.
    Alright, thanks! ^^ I was just worried that it would be a lot of extra work versus the tier sets. (Which it still may be, so... eh.)
    Yeah I have kind of a wonky resolution. :P

And for my actual request-

Resolution: 1400x1050 (Told ya. Wonky. :P)
    Visible text: Grimbøne - Turalyon
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Grimbøne/simple
    Gear set: wowhead.com/compare?items=30065:25021:57468:65492:65986:18380:28069:16960:29959:14969:30084 (Feel free to add/remove/change any items!)
    Helm visible: Yes please. c:
    Your pose: Uhhhm. Some sort of action-y pose I guess, haha. Something "intense"? I have faith in everyone's abilities. (:
    General colour scheme: I really like blues, browns, and white/silver. :P Or something Alliance-y (blues/golds)
    Any extras: I'm definitely open to whoever claims this taking free reign and experimenting. I would, however, really like having the font "Whirly Wood" or something similar. I prefer the "Gothic-Medieval" and "Fancy-Eroded" fonts and those with serifs. I'm also a fan of asymmetry, however I have my icons on the left side so I would rather have anything "important" on the right. :P Any sort of background (if you would wish to include one) is fine by me! I'm also partial to the Alliance logo if you can manage to fit it in.
    If anyone needs any more specific info or clarification or anything else, please let me know. (:

(Hopefully those links work, it was a pain trying to get them to go through...)
    Last edited by fantasticturtle; 2012-11-07 at 02:39 AM. Reason: because I'm a dumby and forgot some things

hi

Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1980x1050
    Text: (name) Akira
    Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Akira/advanced
    Gear Set: Shaman teir 14 blue version
    Helm: not visible
    Pose: Just standing and looking at you
    Color scheme: all the blue you can have
    Extra: I would like you to add something that you like associated with shamans :P

thankyou
    Last edited by foamsword1; 2012-11-07 at 01:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    Hey, I'd like a signature.

Visible text: Just Nery, which is my character name.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25845834/s4plusnorthrend.png for a nice face screenshot. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Nery/advanced for the armory. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25845834/bmphotograpy.jpg this should show the haircut I use (long ponytail)
    Gear set: Either the Field Marshal transmog set, or the current transmog set I have on my armory (S2 + Shado-Pan Exalted helm). I'd like Field Marshal better since it's my to-go mog and I only swapped mogs while the Shado-Pan helm is rare.
    Your pose: Casting any kind of Shadow spell, while having the purple aura from Soulburn around me.
    General colour scheme: I love purple. Any night-ish theme works as long as there's purple on it.
    Any extras: I'd love a display of my Onyxian Drake somewhere
    Claiming this (it's been overlooked and bumped a couple times since initial request)

Iolzor, the more you post, the less chance your request (which hasn't even used the template found in the first post) will be picked up. You've basically spammed it (posted it three times yesterday, and you say you've waited a week.. hah!), so there's a very slim chance anyone would bother claiming it now.

Please, follow the first post's rules, get lost, or pick up Photoshop yourself and try it. Thanks. <3

Deleted
    Goodevening,

Love how all the wallpapers are beeing created .. something that i don't think i could ever do by myself.

so I would like to ask if someone can create a wallpaper for me.
    I will be asking some old school stuff Hope you don't mind.
    Anyway here we go...
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1600 x 900
    Visible text: Bloodsail Admiral Phangie (and the guild name underneath : Yaarrgghh )
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Phangie/simple
    Gear set: Tier 3 with Thunderfury and the shield from blackwing Lair
    Helm visible: Yes pls
    Your pose: blocking a blow from Ragnaros
    General colour scheme: euhm .. the colours from MC
    Any extras: I would like so it looks like I'm tanking Ragnaros .. a little Goblin versus the giant Ragnaros with his hammer etc .. :-)
    Thats how I started my wow carrier would love if it could be recreated :-) (well i was a gnome back then but still )

Hope this is all that you need if you have anymore question just PM me Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    I haven't made another tutorial, I actually just send a message to i4ni with some tips and such that I use to help me with wallpaper backgrounds. If you want me to forward it to you I can as well, just let me know.

I've had several requests for a Twitch tutorial - but I have NO idea how to do that because I fear it would be too long.

If enough people are interested, I might set up a day where I use my Twitch page to stream while I make a request and I can answer any questions. I'm not going to do it just because I want to and expect people will want to watch it - that's not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckgnawris View Post
    Visible text: Chuckgnawris, <Inertia of Dark Iron> (Under my name please)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/Chuckgnawris/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14 Normal gear
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I would like (if possible) to have my human form on the left side, from torso up and facing right/front with my worgen form on the right hand side. (facing toward my human form, with no helm please).
    General colour scheme: I'll leave it up to you guys, you know what would look best
    Any extras: I would really like it if volley were to be in the background, but if that isnt possible, something like woodlands or huntery things would be great

One week re-post.