Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    This has been passed over for 4 weeks, so I'm tentatively CLAIMING this.
    Still waiting to hear back about rogue hairstyle before I begin.
    Thank you very much i4ni! For the rogue hairstyle, it can be the same as my Monk or Warrior. Thank you again...I can't wait to see it
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    mmo:
    Aryiana, this is just frakin' gorgeous. I love the pink and the look on the panda's face. It almost makes me want to race change some of my other characters to pandas so I can have more. MOAR PANDAS!

This is an awesome sig i4ni, hard to make a gnome look this good imo. :P

Deleted

DISCLAIMER :

I am not as good as Soko or Aryiana, or anyone else here for that matter which is why I didn't take a request for it.

Tips, Comments, Criticism and Pointers are ALL welcome AND Greatly appreciated !

Also if anyone wants the renders I used in that to do their own thing to save time, just ask
    Last edited by mmoc0af0a89901; 2012-11-16 at 10:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Tips, Comments, Criticism and Pointers are ALL welcome AND Greatly appreciated
    I think it looks, great, personally. Good job.

*snip gorgeous WP*

DISCLAIMER :

I am not as good as Soko or Aryiana, or anyone else here for that matter which is why I didn't take a request for it.

Tips, Comments, Criticism and Pointers are ALL welcome AND Greatly appreciated !

Also if anyone wants the renders I used in that to do their own thing to save time, just ask
    I think it's fan-freakin-tastic!
    Also, as I learned the hard way, don't say your work is not good enough. <3

I would say use topaz clean so smooth out the edges if you want, but other than that I think the composition is really well done.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    I think it's fan-freakin-tastic!
    Also, as I learned the hard way, don't say your work is not good enough. <3

I would say use topaz clean so smooth out the edges if you want, but other than that I think the composition is really well done.
    Yea i've been using clean, still playing with it, even though someone (Aryiana ?) gave me good settings for wow models

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea i've been using clean, still playing with it, even though someone (Aryiana ?) gave me good settings for wow models
    I actually have a trick I like to use if the edge is too sharp or pixely after using Topaz Clean...I'll take a small blur brush set at about 20-30% and run it on the edge that needs smoothing. Gotta be careful not to overdo it but it is very helpful.

Deleted
    I Could AND should have done that too, but I got majorly bored doing the WP, but I cant put something down and come back to it

10+ Year Old Account
    I Could AND should have done that too, but I got majorly bored doing the WP, but I cant put something down and come back to it
    Totally understandable. :P Taking care of all the models in a large piece like a wallpaper takes awhile. Much easier for sigs. In any case, the wallpaper is great, I wouldn't have the patience.

Deleted
    Rivellana, can I just say that your current signature is ADORABLE! /mjau

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vildkatt View Post
    Rivellana, can I just say that your current signature is ADORABLE! /mjau
    Thanks, but it's just an image I found on the internet that I'm using for the holiday season (see the Christmas hat!, so cute). I plan to put the one Elyaan made for me back in after spreading a bit of holiday cheer and cuteness.

DISCLAIMER :

This is freaking amazing! If it's not too much to ask, could you resize it to 1280x1080? this is very much like what i was looking for with my request, but it's a bit too wide for my screen

Signature by Kenz

Deleted
    Sent you a PM

Thanks so much, Thunderspeed, you're awesome

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello again! Still searching for someone to make an awesome custom signature and also a wall paper! I wanted to thank the artist ahead of time, and I appreciate the work you have / are going to put into this, and especially for taking time out of your day to do this. Its really awesome what these amazing artists can do, and I will be returning soon, for my twitch page opening at the beginning of the new year.

Signature:
    This is a bit different, but I don't think it would be too different from a WoW model viewer. I'm an extremely heavy Dota player, and would love to set up something for my favorite hero, Squee Spleen, & Spoon. In general, I'm looking for the picture of the Goblin Techies, and only to be followed by explosions, the "bow to the hunter."

Image:
    http://i.imgur.com/j9wac.jpg or if you find something that would look better for the Goblin Techies, or "Squee, Spleen, and Spoon" that you may think look better, than use that one! I found this one to be the easiest, and probably the best to work with.

Visible text:
    "Squee, Spleen, and Spoon" as main text. "Pride of the Weak" as the sub text.

Background:
    I'm really looking for an explosive background, with the "hot" colors. As much as variety as possible, would be amazing!

Extra:
    As much explosions as possible! Perhaps none of the same size? Whatever you may think will work, go for it!

Size:
    Originally, I'd like one that is a tad bit larger, in order to fit with the picture & such, but I'd also like perhaps a screenshot? or a crop that fits the size criteria for MMO - Champion. I don't really care what size, just whatever you think is best!

---------------------------------------------

Wallpaper:
    Okay, so now this a rather challenging request, and I'm looking for anyone "up to the challenge" I guess, because this is something that I have thought of doing, and attempted doing for a long time, but I'm personally not skilled enough, so I thought I'd throw this up there, seeing if anyone would give this a shot. If not, I'll be good with the signature, that is what I'm really after

Picture:
    A boy and a Girl.

Colour Scheme:
    I'm looking to do something along the lines of a blueish sky, and the "Twins" bathing in a yellow light, and from there be a gradience, to the corners, which I'd like to be pitch black. I'd like the " Twins' " radiance with light, preferably something along the color of yellow. From there, I'd like anything that would look just as good, like particles (shapes) throughout the sky, as it slowly fades to darkness in the four corners.

Visible Text:
    Main Text - Gemini
    Sub Text - The Twins

Resolution:
    1366 x 768

Once again, I can't help but to repeat, thank you so much for doing this, and I really appreciate it. I hope someone will be able to help me with this, and I'm sure whoever will do an amazing job. Have a good night, y'all!

- Rigsby (Domex)
    Last edited by Domex Tyranny; 2012-11-18 at 01:20 AM.

PMR:

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 08:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Aryiana, this is just frakin' gorgeous. I love the pink and the look on the panda's face. It almost makes me want to race change some of my other characters to pandas so I can have more. MOAR PANDAS!
    Thanks Riv
    Its one of my best and faves too. . .
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    PMR:

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 08:41 AM ----------

Thanks Riv
    Its one of my best and faves too. . .

TY so much Aryiana for the youtube background and twitter background <3 Its all so gorgeous! I just love them!

Hello guys, I would like to request an art set for my twitch channel. This is exclusivly for League of Legends streams. I know this is alot of work so including your sig or paraff in the art is fine by me. I will post a thank you in my channel subscription too.

What you want for you page: I would like a full matching set, background, header and offline banner.
    Visible text: "Lowerpug"
    Logo/Character: I mainly play Jungle or solo Top. Please limit and include only the characters: Fiddlesticks, Yorick, Skarner. Baron or dragon is okay to include.
    General colour scheme: Just something that you think that fits.
    My Twitch link: http://www.twitch.tv/lowerpug

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to request a Twitch Background, Banner, and Offline Image if anyone will make these for me!

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/lohkan
    What you want for you page: Background, Banner, and Offline Image
    Visible text:
    • For Background: Just my character name (Lohkán) and the Guild name (Big Crits)
    • For Banner: Just my character name (Lohkán)
    • For Offline Image: Just something that says Offline.
    Logo/Character: http://imgur.com/b8BDi,ux3mf#0 (These are two guild logos. One is high res and the other is small) - I would also only like the logo in the Banner please.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A1n/advanced - My current transmog gear is the gear I would like to have displayed
    General colour scheme: I would like some color scheme with a light nature feeling to it. Use your imagination and surprise me!
    Specifics/Extras: Nothing specific. I'm not too picky, so take my requests how you will and do whatever you see in your head that you think would look great!

Feel free to tag your art as well, let everyone see it!

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 11:32 AM ----------

I am posting this for a guildy because he is not able to post links, for some odd reason, anyway, here is what he asked from a signature artist:

Visible text: Junified

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ified/advanced

Gear set: I wear T11 Heroic set for Deathknight.

Helm visible:No
    Your pose: I wish for my weapon to be at full cleave if u can right before the rise up. if that wont do then melee idle is ok.

General colour scheme: Darkness/dark purple on left. Flames fed from ace's right arm and body on left. the flames i want to fade to darkness ass they progress to the left at my name.

Any extras: I would like my dk portrait to the left my name in the bottom mid and a portrait of Flame Fist Ace http://i.imgur.com/0KRJS.jpg or http://i.imgur.com/sF9EO.jpg (one Piece) on the right.
    Please feel free to pm me anytime about the request.
    Last edited by xXsoftcoreXx; 2012-11-17 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulatomten View Post
    A Wallpaper Request, links are underlined
    Resolution: 1920x1080 1080p

Visible text: "A wound that'd make an ordinary man unconscious... I won't lose to it. A wound that would kill an ordinary person... I won't lose to it!"
    And somewhere the name Shinjoi

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Hairstyle & Eyecolor: tinyurl.com/8nmyo3s (Backside)
    tinyurl.com/9rxtgsw (Infront)
    And heres my Armory: tinyurl.com/8q4pe8o

Gear set:
    I whould like it being my current transmog(tinyurl.com/9lncl8f)

Helm visible: No head

Your pose: I whould like to see my characer sitting and meditating(tinyurl.com/8w9kww8)(if possible not flying or the green glow in the hands)) infront of the swords(Look next point)

General colour scheme: I whould like a scen like this screenshot (tinyurl.com/9tue4xn) with 2 swords(tinyurl.com/8goorzo) struck in the ground like (tinyurl.com/4qy76d)

Thank you in advance
    I didn't see anyone created this one. So I did it. Even if you have any better at least I had fun while creating this :P

Click to enlarge

Last edited by Tyrick; 2012-11-17 at 11:53 AM.

"Do I care for the lives of mortals? No. Do you care for the lives of ants that crawls beneath your feet?"

Signature by the awesome Winter Blossom