Know this might end up being a bit "much" for a request in terms of complexity , and specifics..but here we go in hopes someone out there might have the time and expertise to bring this piece to life.

-----

Size: No real size limitations. The picture is more for a personal enjoyment than it is to be meant to be placed on a site.

Visible text: Thinking, if possible..the character's name and a few saying if at all possible from different facets of his life. Those being..( Zaeon Lightsworn ) , being his full name, aswell as the quotes "Faith..and duty. Courage..and honor.", which are the four points of his "cross" and the ideals he holds are most important. The second quote and third being personal quotes as a member of the Dawn, and a crusader of the Light. Those being, "We are the light to the darkness", and "We strike with the wrath of the righteous". The final quote would be his family's motto "We are those sworn to the Light."

Logo: None

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...712_211735.jpg

Gear set: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...äeon/advanced -- Basically paladin T8 ten man version.

Helm visible: No

Your pose: If possible, holding a glowing libram in his left hand that is chained to his left hip, as if reading from it a blessing, which would explain the glow around his body, eyes closed and right hand raised to touch fingers to his forehead in an almost Christian like "making the sign of the cross" sort of way , starting at his forehead, his head slightly down to look as if he was just previously reading from said libram and is now slipping into a "beseeching the Light's blessing" stance.

General colour scheme: Colors..Black and white/gold, black being the majority and the white/gold being that super pale white/gold mix. ..Something of a mix of holy energy's gold and the "pureness" of white to depict a "Light to the darkness" sort of feel that a paladin should be in essence.

Specifics: To better explain the whole libram thing, here is another picture of a paladin having their libram chained to them as I would like my paladin's to be, even with it open in his left hand to be read from. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...Ashbringer.jpg ..Any other specifics are somewhat covered in the pose bit here, the only other real things to mention are that with the picture of my paladin earlier, though it can't be seen, he wields Quel'dalar , and his hair is darker in that screenshot above because of MPQ modding, and would love it if the picture could depict that same darker color. Lastly..the picture doesn't have to be a full body, simply from about mid-thigh and up should more than do..enough to show where the chain of the libram joins to his armor, and the book itself can be just a exact rendered copy of the one in the Ashbringer picture above here.

As for his name and the few quotes given, I'd like them in white is possible, his name being the easiest to read and the largest, while the other three you may choose to do with as you please around the picture..maybe do something in a way that they are smaller in size and slightly scattered in the black background , almost like "whispers" or his thoughts in prayer.
    Last edited by Vx-Odessa-xV; 2012-12-07 at 04:05 AM.

PMR for the lovely Ariadne:

@Zaeon- all your links are broken. Might want to fix those or your request won't have a chance of being filled.
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-12-07 at 02:45 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    I'm sadly withdrawing my claim on this request, and sent a PM to Cyner alerting them to such. Too much real life frenzy happening, atm, and don't have the time to devote to photoshop. Hoping one of the fantastic artists in this thread could pick it up.
    Thanks for the note, hope everything works out and calms down for you.

Hope someone can pick this up for me please! <3
    Cyner#1996

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post

@Zaeon- all your links are broken. Might want to fix those or your request won't have a chance of being filled.
    Thank you for the heads up. Dunno what happened there with the links.

Deleted

I Hope you can help me =)

Hello
    My name is Allishia and I'm new here.
    I have a big request for you.
    I look for someone who would make me a forum signature and two Banners.
    The first Banner is a Recruitment banner for the Slideshow from our Website. =)
    The second Banner is a Guild Banner for our website. And maybe you have a nice idea for our Guild logo.

Signature:
    Visible text: Name of my Character: Allishia , Guildname: blasphemy, Server: Azshara EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/azshara/Allishia/simple (srry i dont can post links atm)
    Gear set: Tier 12 Set Hero (HC) Firelands
    Helm visible: Without Helm
    Your pose: -
    General colour scheme: It would be nice when you take a warm colour like Pink, Purple, Red, Orange and maybe with shining or something like this
    Any extras: can you take a squiggly writing (a nice writing for woman's )

Banner 1 (Recruitment Banner):
    Size: 750x200
    Visible text: Now Recruiting
    Logo: Without logo or the crying bear from the guild tabard in turquoise. But maybe you have a nice idea so that looks better than now
    General colour scheme: No specific colour wish
    Specifics: No specifics

Banner 2 (Guild Banner):
    Size: 750x200
    Visible text: Guild name: blasphemy, Server name: Azshara EU ( Link: eu.battle.net/wow/de/guild/azshara/blàsphémy/
    Logo: the crying bear from the guild tabard in turquoise. But maybe you have a nice idea so that looks better than now (Like the first Banner)
    General colour scheme: the crying bear from the guild tabard in turquoise (or your nice idea). Maybe you can do with shining Guild logo or something like this
    Specifics: No specifics

I know it is very much work but I really like your work.
    It's so awesome and looks so pretty.
    It would be nice when anybody can do it. =)

Nice greets from Allishia
    BYE
    Last edited by mmoc7ee384498a; 2012-12-07 at 07:53 AM.

TacTican here. I have a very unusual request - I'm not asking for a brand new signature but rather some filesize optimization on one that I made myself.

Link to .pspimage file. Image below

It's something I whipped up in Paint Shop Pro and I'm planning on using it on MMO until AGDQ 2013 is over. I can't manage to squeeze it down below 50kb, however - the best that Paint Shop Pro does is reduce it to around 71kb or so. Would some kind soul please reduce it for me? (Note the transparencies; the contours and holes in the signature are deliberately transparent.)

Deleted
    Hi

Visible text: My nick name under guild name
    Armory link/Facial screen shot:
    //sunwell.pl/armory/character.php?r=Feronis&n=Eradrim
    //dl.dropbox.com/u/69540214/WoWScrnShot_120712_071128.jpg
    Gear set: T9,5
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: ready 1H
    General colour scheme: black/ neon blue / dark blue
    Any extras: WOTLK theme
    Size: 375px x 125px

and avatar 200x200px if its not a problem.

Thanks!
    Last edited by mmocae596a41be; 2012-12-07 at 06:52 AM.

Deleted
    Hi everyone!

I have a BIG request for whoever wanna help me (not now on the spot maybe)
    I totaly forgot my username & password for my old blog and had to start up a new
    tho iam really bad with this blog's HTLM. I have some ideas of how i want it..
    i post it here cuz its wow related and its alot of pic's in it.

I'll link the blog to whoever wanna do this.

I dont wanna send this to every artist on this forum to get anyone..
    if i do that then maybe 1.. 3 picks it up and ill have 3 diff pages to pick from.
    + there is alot of ppl here allready PM:ing multiplied artist and that is NOT nice!

Send a PM to 1 artist only.. if that artist says NO.. then u can PM another!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper Request From A Friend:

I hope you guys like it!!!!!!! *crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Wallpaper Request From A Friend:

I hope you guys like it!!!!!!! *crosses fingers*
    Dafuq?!?!?! I'm this close *shows with fingers* to ninja this and use for my desktop too, so gorgeous!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Dafuq?!?!?! I'm this close *shows with fingers* to ninja this and use for my desktop too, so gorgeous!
    100% agreed. That's amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, everyone! I sincerely apologize if this is not allowed here, but I just created my current sig, and I'm hoping to have somebody more experienced critique it, so that I can improve it and other signatures I make in the future.

Please be as brutally honest as possible. My feelings are not an issue here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Hello, everyone! I sincerely apologize if this is not allowed here, but I just created my current sig, and I'm hoping to have somebody more experienced critique it, so that I can improve it and other signatures I make in the future.

Please be as brutally honest as possible. My feelings are not an issue here.
    It's a nice sig, but it's a PNG file and it's 95kb. The file size limit for signatures on this site is 50kb. You're going to want to size that down immediately.

The "Save for Web" option in Photoshop or whatever program you're using is the best way to do this, go to that option, save it in JPEG format and then scale down the percentage until the file size is under 50kb.

Deleted

Ask signature

Hello, i would like à signature.
    My name is Lolofora (Eu-Eitrigg)

Visible text: Lolofora
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Druide Tauren T6
    Gear set: T6
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: me see a moon (profil) and spell a heal on the moon
    General colour scheme: white/blue (moon) and back (Green dark + brown = forest)

Example : http:/hpics.li/d515602

Thanks
    Last edited by mmoc1739ca16e9; 2012-12-07 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TacTican View Post
    TacTican here. I have a very unusual request - I'm not asking for a brand new signature but rather some filesize optimization on one that I made myself.

Link to .pspimage file. Image below

It's something I whipped up in Paint Shop Pro and I'm planning on using it on MMO until AGDQ 2013 is over. I can't manage to squeeze it down below 50kb, however - the best that Paint Shop Pro does is reduce it to around 71kb or so. Would some kind soul please reduce it for me? (Note the transparencies; the contours and holes in the signature are deliberately transparent.)
    I hate to break it to you, but I'm 99% you're not going to be able to save it as a .png and have it small enough to use on these forums.
    the HTML color notation to match MMO Champ forums is- efeedc
    I just made a layer of that color behind all your layers and flattened the image and saved it as .jpg
    It will give you the illusion of transparency (for these forums) and keep it under the filesize.

Hope it works for you.

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 10:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gurushockin View Post
    Sig btw.

Visible text: Firelord title/Toon name(Egarenasni), Guild name(Rehab), and Server(Area 52).
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...212_182334.jpg
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nasni/advanced
    Gear set: The transmog shoulders I have on atm would be nice, they are the Gul'dan's Shoulderpads of Conquest, and my robe is Deathsilk Robe, hands(if needed) are normal T14 gloves.
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Just normal.
    General colour scheme: Would like to have a back ground that is like shadow moon valley. Or even just something(awesome) that you can come up with that has the colors purple, red, and green.
    Any extras: Green, Red, and Purple fire would be nice if you can make it look sick.

Also make a avatar to go with this. Kinda like how mine is now =)
    This was PM'd to me.

Also another PMR:
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-12-07 at 06:00 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    Hope someone can pick this up for me please! <3
    Well, I decided to give this a try, but didn't claim it first as an Elyaan signature is a hard act to follow!

So.... I played around with warlock sets, and my favourite is your current transmog, but without the helm.

Anyway, this is the result - hope you like it

Requests CLOSED

Hi there,

Here requesting another awesome sig!

Visible text: Dasaq / Tempest - Bleeding Hollow
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dasaq/advanced
    Gear set: Challenge mode set (wearing it on my armory link)
    Helm visible: yes
    General colour scheme:up to you

Any extras: I'm not sure what the best post would be so i'll leave it up to you.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: The guild name "Grumpy Old Men"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Would like to have 3x characters on the wallpaper; Zala - Holy Paladin, Chineduz - Monk Tank and Elakpato - Shadow Priest
    Gear set: The paladin and monk shall have the transmog gear as armory and the Priest will have full Light Regalia and Anathema
    Helm visible: Paladin no, Monk yes and Priest yes.
    Your pose: Paladin in the middle and monk/Priest any side i prefer.
    General colour scheme: I would like a blue tuned theme
    Any extras: I got inspired by this picture earlier in the thread and thought something similar would be awesome, colour smoke behind the characters and about the pose of the characters. It's up to you

There is so many amazing picture in this thread!

Hope anyone can claim this, happy holiday!
    Regards Pato
    Last edited by Patoe; 2012-12-16 at 06:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Patoe View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1020
    Visible text: The guild name "Grumpy Old Men"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Would like to have 3x characters on the wallpaper; Zala - Holy Paladin, Chineduz - Monk Tank and Elakpato - Shadow Priest
    Gear set: The paladin and monk shall have the transmog gear as armory and the Priest will have full Light Regalia and Anathema
    Helm visible: Paladin no, Monk yes and Priest yes.
    Your pose: Paladin in the middle and monk/Priest any side i prefer.
    General colour scheme: I would like a blue tuned theme
    Any extras: I got inspired by this picture earlier in the thread and thought something similar would be awesome, colour smoke behind the characters and about the pose of the characters. It's up to you

There is so many amazing picture in this thread!

Hope anyone can claim this, happy holiday!
    Regards Pato
    I'll leave this for i4ni, way better than I am with this kind of stuff and those brushes are gimp only plus I can't do a S-Priest to save my life :P

Phone request:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart