Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Genai bottom left of my monk and Felir bottom right of my Paladin. Twisting Nether - eu in the middle bottom.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Felir/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Genai/simple
    Gear set: Tier 14 on my monk and Tier 8 on my Paladin
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Could I have my Monk meditating and my Paladin praying?
    General colour scheme: Artists choice.
    Any extras: Artists choice.
    Claimed. It'll be done this weekend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Claimed. It'll be done this weekend.
    Oh hai Elyaan.
    Thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Just a little fun I had that I thought Id share (nowhere near as good as geeki's but love it all the same )

I adore this <3
    I wish I had the drawing skills to do one of my priest
    /sigh
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Been playing around more with photoshop and different sig tutorials and came up with my first non-personal character sig. I made it for the GM of my guild. This was the second attempt, as the first one didn't come out quite as I had hoped.

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Character name and server.
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Elvel/advanced
    Gear set: You can take some pieces from my armory profile, but my main goal is to make it cool looking, because to be honest I haven't seen any good looking male blood elf signature.
    Helm visible: Doesn't matter really as long it looks good
    Your pose: Use your imagination
    General colour scheme: I don't mind that much.. Maybe something that fits for the hunter theme. Green/white font.
    Any extras: Well I don't have that much to add.. Just be as creative as you can

I found this one and I think it's pretty cool.. If possible I would like theme to be at least a little similar.

Anyway thanks in advance

Signature

Visible text: Lothander
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ragon/advanced
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-249#.
    Helm visible: no.
    Your pose: yeah, casting is fine. What ever works or whatever you want.
    General colour scheme: Green or blue works.
    Any extras: eh not really. Really up to you. Just don't make it TOO fancy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have finally had time to download the PTR and are trying to get it to work with my WMV so I can update the gear list with new tier and pvp gear.
    I have the latest WMV
    I have reset it and directed it to my PTR folder
    It is not letting me choose the File > Discovery Item (it is greyed out) - hence no new gear to find.

So I must be doing something wrong, any of you lovely people have an idea on what I might have missed?
    I am using the EU English PTR, but my WMV is normally hoooked up to my EU English Client wihtout any issues
    (I was trying to find any solution on the WMV forum but from experience you guys normally know ^^)

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgash View Post
    Visible text: Rokhir - using the font "Love You Heaps"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory - Rokhir (Quel'Thalas)
    Gear set: Wowhead comparison tool The model viewer gives a load error for me, but you have all of the items there.
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Character situated like Gorgash in my current sig - on the right side of the image. Important! I'll leave the pose up to you, just make sure the shoulder piece and the bow are clearly visible! If you can't show them both while still looking nice-ish, then showing the shoulderpieces only are enough.
    General colour scheme: Brown. Maybe with a touch of green too, not too vivid. Mostly fitting to the set&bow.
    Any extras: Maybe add some subtle paw tracks on the background. Not too distracting, only for those who love details

It would be nice if you could make two versions. One with the informations above, and another with Loque'nahak added in some way. I'll leave it up to you as well how you make it fit Take all the time you need, I'm patient.

Thanks for whoever taking it!
    Bumping this. Please send me a PM, so I will know that my signature is queued up

Just a little fun I had that I thought Id share (nowhere near as good as geeki's but love it all the same )

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KyLtjMq.jpg[IMG]
    This is adorableee. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    I have finally had time to download the PTR and are trying to get it to work with my WMV so I can update the gear list with new tier and pvp gear.
    I have the latest WMV
    I have reset it and directed it to my PTR folder
    It is not letting me choose the File > Discovery Item (it is greyed out) - hence no new gear to find.

So I must be doing something wrong, any of you lovely people have an idea on what I might have missed?
    I am using the EU English PTR, but my WMV is normally hoooked up to my EU English Client wihtout any issues
    (I was trying to find any solution on the WMV forum but from experience you guys normally know ^^)
    Check your WMV folder. Is there a file named "discoveryitems" there? If so, delete that, relaunch WMV, and do File -> Discovery Items the usual way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check your WMV folder. Is there a file named "discoveryitems" there? If so, delete that, relaunch WMV, and do File -> Discovery Items the usual way.
    As always you are a lifesaver! Think this is the third time you've told me this and still I keep forgetting that step. Thank you <3

Deleted
    Have the same problem but no file named by that. Can get the npcs up and showing but no gear u_u

As always you are a lifesaver! Think this is the third time you've told me this and still I keep forgetting that step. Thank you <3
    Anytime. ;3

Quote Originally Posted by Alidie View Post
    Have the same problem but no file named by that. Can get the npcs up and showing but no gear u_u
    Can you run File -> Discovery Items?

Deleted
    Can you run File -> Discovery Items?
    No :<
    Tried reinstalling the program a few days ago but it didn't work, will try again < really want the gear

Edit: works now
    Last edited by mmoce104a8ce31; 2013-01-28 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alidie View Post
    No :<
    Tried reinstalling the program a few days ago but it didn't work, will try again < really want the gear
    If you don't have it, get the most recent Beta version: https://wowmodelviewer.atlassian.net...W+Model+Viewer

Run it, hook it up to your WoW files.

File -> Discovery Items. (If it's greyed, go to the WMV folder and delete the file named "discoveryitems" and relaunch WMV.)

Open up a character. Search by the word "item". Lower down in the list you'll find MoP/new gear.

If that doesn't work.. I have no idea. Sorry. 3:

10+ Year Old Account
    Made a smaller, more concise post on the next page.
    Last edited by ramennoodleking; 2013-01-29 at 02:04 PM.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

10+ Year Old Account
    I have now added T15 to the MoP WMW item code spreadsheet, Season 13 to come as soon as I can find good pictures to follow.
    You can also find the belts and boots in a seperate tab just as on T14. Sadly looks like the bug with fancy belt buckles not being visible are still there

If you find anything that is not right just let me know by PM and I'll update it
    (please don't send me "you have put the wrong colour for that gear" messages, we probably just look at different parts of it)

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done - hope I got the right bear form

Thanks yeah love you even did it with incarnation

10+ Year Old Account
    I have now added T15 to the MoP WMW item code spreadsheet, Season 13 to come as soon as I can find good pictures to follow.
    You can also find the belts and boots in a seperate tab just as on T14. Sadly looks like the bug with fancy belt buckles not being visible are still there

If you find anything that is not right just let me know by PM and I'll update it
    (please don't send me "you have put the wrong colour for that gear" messages, we probably just look at different parts of it)

You're amazing - thanks so much for this (again) <3
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

I think you did a great job on her!

10+ Year Old Account

Season 13 now added
    Please note as Rogue gear is still unknown have used the pieces believed to be the rogue set, it also misses helm (as even thou a code exists it doesn't have an item( and gloves as I can't find the codes for these

Enjoy