10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holypowah View Post
    I don't know if It'd be too much to ask for a sig with at least 10 toons on it?
    Ten? Is that a typo?

It's hard to fit 2 toons into a 400x100 or 500x100 signature, let alone ten. Even if you split it evenly you'd only have fifty pixel width of space for each toon. That's very small.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutraqt View Post
    Size: 400X100
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Open to artist
    General color scheme: Open to artist
    Extras: Open to artist
    Visible text: Sutra
    Armory Link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Sutra/advanced
    Gear Set: Priest Challenge Mode Set

An avatar would just be nice

Thank you!
    I'll claim this.

And done. if you don't like it (I'm not super experienced with this) I totally understand!

Last edited by mmoce104a8ce31; 2013-01-24 at 02:46 PM.

This is so awesome! I love it! It has exceeded my expectations. Thank you for taking the time to do this. Well done!

Any artist open for requests ? im interested on a wallpaper so i can sign with some cool thing

Quote Originally Posted by faelnir View Post
    Hello everyone !

I don't know if i can ask for 2 signatures, but i've talked about this thread to a friend, and he'd like to have a signature too !

So, 2 requests here :

1)

Visible text : Okoth - The Fallen
    Armory link : eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/ysondre/Okoth/
    Gear set : All Tier14 HC + Shin'ka, Execution of Dominion
    Helm visible : Yes
    Your pose : Weapon in rage. Free imagination
    General colour scheme : Red ou blue DeathKnight
    Any extras : Nothing. Free imagination
    Bump for my friend

Thanks again !

Size: 400X100
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: up to artist
    General color scheme: up to artist
    Visible text: Id
    Amory Link: Female, Blood Elf, Paladin (transferring + race change in a few days so this is what I will be) Up to artist the details of appearance
    Gear set: Avenger's (paladin tier from vanilla)

thanks!

ps- Would really like a avatar to go with this if its not too much trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would really like to get a twitch page made if possible. The one I made a few months ago myself is really lacking / has old content on it, and was made in Gimp when I was fairly new to the whole graphic design thing.

What you want for your page: (Do you just want to request a background? Or how about a header? Maybe even an offline banner? Or, do you only want an info box image? Alternatively, if you want to request the entire set, just state that!) - I would really like a full set if possible, minus the info box.

Visible text: (Do you want to display your guild name? Server? Faction? Or what did you want on your info box image?) - For text, anywhere on the page can be my guild Supermassive, and the server is Turalyon.

Logo/Character: (Do you have a logo, either for your guild or faction or even race, that you wish to adorn your banner with? If not a logo, perhaps a character? If a character, please provide an Armory link and information about equipment, etc.) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arion/advanced is my armory. For the gear on the character though, I would like to use http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...21:45266:45266 with no helmet showing.

General colour scheme: (What colours do you want to display? Do you want the cold blue feel of Icecrown? Or a lush and peaceful forest? How about blood red, like on a battlefield?) - Up to the artist, although I'm a fan of flashy cool things.

Specifics/Extras: (Include any extra information here that you may have missed before. Did you want any additional characters/pets/mounts on there? Or did you want a specific zone in the background, like Deepholm or even Nagrand?) - Up to the artist.

If you have any questions to ask, feel free to PM me or add me on skype @ Lunarianzz
    - WoW, D3, Smite, and other games -

PM request - love the colour combination in this one

Requests CLOSED

Thanks again Shy, I love it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    Ok requesting a sig from one of you awesome artists. I, personally, like to throw out a few details and leave it open to artist interpretation. Like all my tattoo's, I'm just going to throw out a few ideas and hope someone runs with it to produce something truly epic. I understand that I could be waiting longer than others, no worries here. You cannot rush art. So here are a few things:

Visible text: Deadmaus - Shadow Priest - Tichondrius Survivor

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Now my armory pose is screwed, but I would like to have my facial feature. Its the one with the skin missing around the mouth and nose. I can provide a better explanation but I think you can see what im talking about even in my crappy pose: Me

Gear set: Id like to see this in T6, Absolution I believe is what its called.

Helm visible: Please

Your pose: The only request here is Id like my wings to be showing, the ones that used to happen when you cast Archangel and now you see when you cast Devouring Plague and have the right glyph, see pic: Wings

General colour scheme: Id like to stick to the ShadowPriest colors and I also dig the neon greens as Im undead. But those are just suggestions =)

Any extras: Other suggestions, but purely a suggestions if you had a way to boarder this sig with the old Mindflay graphic that might look cool. But again, just a suggestion. Also might look really cool to have him posed like he is floating in the air with his arms crossed on his chest and the wings in the back. You know how the undead look when they are laying down? Something like that maybe?

Look forward to see what comes about and thank you to whom ever in advance.
    Anyone biting? If its too specific Im really ok with something awesome you want to create for a shadowpriest =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone biting? If its too specific Im really ok with something awesome you want to create for a shadowpriest =)
    I looked at your request but there was one big issue. You didn't provide an actual armory link and I could find no shadow priest by that character name on either US or EU servers. Is there some sort of accent in the name somewhere? Could you provide us with an actual armory link?

It doesn't matter if the pose on your armory is strange because WoW Model Viewer takes the entire character from your armory link and puts it where we can pose it and put whatever armor you want on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is an armory link thou, the text Me in the end of the explanation is clickable
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A5us/advanced

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to claim this, with a couple conditions: First, I'm moving across the country in the next day, so I wouldn't be able to actually do it until probably Wednesday next week. Second, I would be making it as a wallpaper and then scaling it down to a sig. Which means you'd need to give me your monitor resolution.

If you prefer not to wait, I don't mind passing it.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    There is an armory link thou, the text Me in the end of the explanation is clickable
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A5us/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    I would like to claim this, with a couple conditions: First, I'm moving across the country in the next day, so I wouldn't be able to actually do it until probably Wednesday next week. Second, I would be making it as a wallpaper and then scaling it down to a sig. Which means you'd need to give me your monitor resolution.
    >.>
    I wish I had seen that and it hadn't been hidden among all that text. My eyes are going bad with my old age, you know!

I would have picked it up and had it done a few days ago. Doesn't matter now, Eruionmel is like 10 billion times better than I am at sigs. :P

Quote Originally Posted by aislinn View Post
    Thanks again Shy, I love it!
    You're very welcome - it was a lovely signature to make
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I looked at your request but there was one big issue. You didn't provide an actual armory link and I could find no shadow priest by that character name on either US or EU servers. Is there some sort of accent in the name somewhere? Could you provide us with an actual armory link?

It doesn't matter if the pose on your armory is strange because WoW Model Viewer takes the entire character from your armory link and puts it where we can pose it and put whatever armor you want on it.
    "Me" is linked to my armory but here you go for the long version: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A5us/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post

If you prefer not to wait, I don't mind passing it.
    Im a patient person so if you want to take a stab I have no problem with waiting. My monitor resolution is 1440x900, still using 19" monitors =/

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Doesn't matter now, Eruionmel is like 10 billion times better than I am at sigs. :P
    >::I
    /bonks Riv on the head
    Don't be a silly sausage!

Queue: gayia (WP) , LGD (DA WP), lexel (sig & WP)
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello! I'm super excited about this
    Size - 400x100
    Name/Server - Lumiair - Skywall
    Pose - Up to you, but /flex is great on the lady pandas!
    Gear - Current transmog
    Helm - Not visible
    Color scheme - Preferably purple and/or white to match the hair!
    Additional stuffs - Up to you! Maybe some misty/bubbly whatnot to go with Brewmaster/Mistweaver?
    Here's my armory as well http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lumiair/simple
    Last edited by Lumiair; 2013-01-25 at 12:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunasta View Post
    Hello! I'm super excited about this
    Size - 400x100
    Name/Server - Lumiair - Skywall
    Pose - Up to you, but /flex is great on the lady pandas!
    Gear - Current transmog
    Helm - Not visible
    Color scheme - Preferably purple and/or white to match the hair!
    Additional stuffs - Up to you! Maybe some misty/bubbly whatnot to go with Brewmaster/Mistweaver?
    Here's my armory as well http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lumiair/simple
    Claimed!....

PMR:

FYI... I am NOT taking requests right now. Please respect that.

QUEUE: LGD (DA WP), lexel (sig & WP)

OT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alidie View Post
    I'll claim this.

And done. if you don't like it (I'm not super experienced with this) I totally understand!

Love this!!
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-01-25 at 03:05 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l