10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyn View Post
    Zarina, how do you make your character models appear so smooth/cartoonish/HD? You know the effect I mean!

Would appreciate the answer so much!
    I'm not Zarina but I thought I could still give one tip.
    Have a look at this tutorial for changing some settings in WMV to get a smoother render to start with http://mythicel.deviantart.com/art/T...dges-123911766
    Then there are of course a million different techniques people use to make it more cartoony/smooth in PS, but this is a good start to give you a better render to work with.
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2013-02-12 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Silly word error

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Would an illegally version of Photoshop be viable for all this?

Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    That's not really an answerable question

Anyway - I've decided to open my requests again:

I would prefer SIGNATURE requests, but perhaps a wallpaper if it's fairly simple.
    NO Twitch or Youtube requests please!
    Use the template in the first post of this thread.
    If you would like something made, send me a PM

A selection of my recent work:

(More can be seen by clicking the link to 'MY WORK' in my signature.)
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-02-12 at 06:12 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Got missed. Wanted to bring to current. Thanks
    Okay. Since you can type, you can obviously read. When you entered the thread, did you by any chance see the title of it?

-

I'm sorry, but I'm so effing tired of this. What do you guys think we do in here? Insert the request, press a button and squeeze out the finished result just like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge;SNIP
    Got missed. Wanted to bring to current. Thanks
    There is a one week cooldown on bumping requests. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet.

-Please be respectful of the artists and their time.
    -Patience is a virtue.
    -Good things come to those who wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    "Small" wallpaper project I was busy with:

That looks amazing and I love the timeline idea of it!
    Last edited by Eirny; 2013-02-12 at 02:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep the request bumping cooldown in mind please (see the first post). You'll endear yourself to the artists a lot more following the thread rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR for my dearest of forum friends <3:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Okay. Since you can type, you can obviously read. When you entered the thread, did you by any chance see the title of it? I'm sorry, but I'm so effing tired of this. What do you guys think we do in here? Insert the request, press a button and squeeze out the finished result just like that?
    I apologize. I saw the post after mine get picked up and thought I might have been missed. I was honestly not trying to create an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Eirny View Post
    There is a one week cooldown on bumping requests. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet.

-Please be respectful of the artists and their time.
    -Patience is a virtue.
    -Good things come to those who wait.
    My apologies to you as well. As I mentioned before, I just saw the post after mine get picked up and wasn't sure if I had just been missed, or if that post was a week old bump. I'm in no hurry and appreciate the efforts of the artists. I truly meant no offense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post

A selection of my recent work: *snip*

(More can be seen by clicking the link to 'MY WORK' in my signature.)

Shy, those are gorgeous, i LOVE the goldilocks one, mustve missed it when you posted it, and the druid cat one - gawjuss!
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Zarina, how do you make your character models appear so smooth/cartoonish/HD? You know the effect I mean!

A filter called Topaz Clean.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    There is no difference between the two except the obvious but really starting to hit deep water talking about that sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my, I've never been here before but I can't seem to find any guildies that aren't busy with the pvp streamers. (And my own skill in photoshop leaves much to be desired... twitch/tv/jellystrudel < I made the header myself, see what I mean?) So um.. hi! I'm Jelly! I'm looking for some Twitch graphics and... I need to stop drooling over all the wonderful art in here and post.
    ------
    What you want for you page: I need the whole set but I understand if that's no doable. I'll be sticking with the old version of twitch if that helps any?

Visible text: Guild Name and Server. Lzuruha on Stormrage.

Logo/Character: I need our guild logo somewhere on it. That shield seen here and I'd like my toon Jellypanda as well. Preferably with no weapons showing as monk fist weapons do not show and not the helm as well, I like her eyes but the transmog she has on now will be just fine.

General colour scheme: Think Zen. So like, greens and teals and blues, misty. Maybe a bit of orange to off-set?

Specifics/Extras: I stream our raids from both a healing and dpsing perspective so if you somehow manage to include that I will hug you beyond the hugging you shall already receive.
    ----------

This is a truly amazing thread, thank you for having it. Is there any way to compensate the artist helping me out at all? I'm quite broke at the moment but anything I can do beyond that?

PMR:

MMOC version:

Non-MMOC version:

Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-02-12 at 05:47 PM.

[QUOTE=Populaire;20193640]PMR:

MMOC version:

Non-MMOC version:

/QUOTE]

Looks amazing!! Thank you so much Populaire! One question though, is the MMOC version in accordance with the terms of agreement? I just want to make sure, because it looks a little bigger than normal. Thanks again! Such impressive work!

Quote Originally Posted by Fohawkz View Post
    Looks amazing!! Thank you so much Populaire! One question though, is the MMOC version in accordance with the terms of agreement? I just want to make sure, because it looks a little bigger than normal. Thanks again! Such impressive work!
    Sorry, my head has been all over the place today. I labelled them wrong and posted two avatars. I've updated my post. Sorry about that.

Thanks again Populaire! I really do appreciate your work! I will display the signature proudly!

Quote Originally Posted by Myssham View Post
    Shy, those are gorgeous, i LOVE the goldilocks one, mustve missed it when you posted it, and the druid cat one - gawjuss!
    Thank you Myssham Don't think I did post the Goldilocks on on here, just on DA I think

Quote Originally Posted by Chult View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Name, Spec/Class
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lacksad/simple
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=457
    Weapons are dual http://www.wowhead.com/item=34346#.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Standing or crouching with weapons drawn.
    General colour scheme: Anything dark/Rogue like which matches with the overall color scheme of the armor.
    Any extras: Ideally, I'd like the helm to crop out a slight bit from the "frame" at the top, and the weapons to hang down slightly lower than square frame on the bottom.

Claimed - this request has been PM'd to me
    Requests CLOSED

Check your pm's. I'll go over the steps with you, if you'd like.
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Deleted
    I requested a wp from someone two weeks ago and still nothing. so i'll just post my request here:

Resolution: 1680x1050
    Visible text: High Warlord Celamir and realm. and this quote:
    It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
    -Aristotle.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/xavius/Celamir/simple
    Gear set: current transmog without tabard or cloak.
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: either healing or in a defensive position
    General colour scheme: something holy paladinish.
    Any extras: if possible I would love to have the paladin wings from the glyph. And about the background: I'm not sure about it but I would like it to have a pvp feeling (bg, arena or flags or something.

Quote Originally Posted by laskahond View Post
    I requested a wp from someone two weeks ago and still nothing. so i'll just post my request here:
    Make sure you PM them letting them know that you're asking elsewhere.. encase they start on it in the meanwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellystrudel View Post
    Oh my, I've never been here before but I can't seem to find any guildies that aren't busy with the pvp streamers. (And my own skill in photoshop leaves much to be desired... twitch/tv/jellystrudel < I made the header myself, see what I mean?) So um.. hi! I'm Jelly! I'm looking for some Twitch graphics and... I need to stop drooling over all the wonderful art in here and post.
    ------
    What you want for you page: I need the whole set but I understand if that's no doable. I'll be sticking with the old version of twitch if that helps any?

Visible text: Guild Name and Server. Lzuruha on Stormrage.

Logo/Character: I need our guild logo somewhere on it. That shield seen here and I'd like my toon Jellypanda as well. Preferably with no weapons showing as monk fist weapons do not show and not the helm as well, I like her eyes but the transmog she has on now will be just fine.

General colour scheme: Think Zen. So like, greens and teals and blues, misty. Maybe a bit of orange to off-set?

Specifics/Extras: I stream our raids from both a healing and dpsing perspective so if you somehow manage to include that I will hug you beyond the hugging you shall already receive.
    ----------

This is a truly amazing thread, thank you for having it. Is there any way to compensate the artist helping me out at all? I'm quite broke at the moment but anything I can do beyond that?
    I'd like to claim this.. but your hairstyle doesn't work in WMV. Got any others that you'd prefer? If not, I'll pass this up.