Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Now you know why i4ni mentioned that you should provide a high quality render for what you want so people wouldn't have to guess. I'm positive there are some websites out there where you could crop down an image you wanted yourself and add text.
    I figured you guys would find a plain pic and add textures/text to it.
    Last edited by Ygami01; 2013-02-24 at 10:57 PM.

Now you know why i4ni mentioned that you should provide a high quality render for what you want so people wouldn't have to guess. I'm positive there are some websites out there where you could crop down an image you wanted yourself and add text.
    This. So much this!

I wasn't trying to be snotty when I said provide a render. I was trying to prevent EXACTLY what just happened.

OT:

A FB Banner I made for my guildie:

A DA sig request:

and a sig I made of my warlock for use NOT on MMO Champ (obv)

(please don't quote large images... it makes Mods angry)
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-02-24 at 11:09 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    (please don't quote large images... it makes Mods angry)
    Rawr! :P (I know, I'm so scary)

That blood elf's eyes are insanely gorgeous!

Rawr! :P (I know, I'm so scary)

That blood elf's eyes are insanely gorgeous!
    LOL I think I would be terrified if you were ever angry at me ;;P

I darkened up the green around her iris and gave her more defined eyelashes ::]
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Visible text: I'd like to be visible, Koa'ta of Sen'jin.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Koata/simple
    Gear set: The set in the armory picture would be nice, without the tabard ofcourse, The set being:
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1057. without the helmet
    Helm visible: I'd like for the Sunroc mask to be shown, instead of the normal sets helmet
    Your pose: I'd like to see Koa'ta possibly going in for a kill, like swooping down to his prey.
    General colour scheme: I'd like to colour scheme to match that off his armor, ofcourse with an shadowry aura would Koata himself, possible make it a dark Crimson off sorta.
    Any extras: I would like you to be creative here, surpise me and such.

Much love!

Quote Originally Posted by Ygami01 View Post
    Week bump

Also, looking for a new sig if anyone is free.

Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Kevin --- Guild: The Squirrel Mafia(Can also use 'TSM' for short if it works better) You can keep the font size relatively small but visible.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Not neccesarry
    Gear set: The character I want to be on the sig is Saber from Fate/stay night (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saber_(Fate/stay_night) . Technically, this character is from--> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fate/unlimited_codes
    Helm visible:
    Your pose: I'd like to be in a general combat stance with the sword she uses.
    General colour scheme: Generally,. blue works for this theme.
    Any extras: If light works in there then, sure. [/B]

An example of the signature is: http://i.imgur.com/WCKiiXb.png

It's fairly simple, but see if it suits you or not.
    I figured I'd have a go at this also. Man cutting characters out of existing images is a pain in the bum :/

Anyway I hope this is more to your liking. If not... then well I can't help you

Man photoshop is a pain in the ass to work with in Windows 8, doing all kinds of stupid stuff it shouldn't >_<;; I see why they said this version isn't totally compatible with the new versions of windows lol
    Last edited by Nasriel; 2013-02-25 at 02:27 AM.

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holymidget View Post
    Visible text: I'd like to be visible, Koa'ta of Sen'jin.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Koata/simple
    Gear set: The set in the armory picture would be nice, without the tabard ofcourse, The set being:
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1057. without the helmet
    Helm visible: I'd like for the Sunroc mask to be shown, instead of the normal sets helmet
    Your pose: I'd like to see Koa'ta possibly going in for a kill, like swooping down to his prey.
    General colour scheme: I'd like to colour scheme to match that off his armor, ofcourse with an shadowry aura would Koata himself, possible make it a dark Crimson off sorta.
    Any extras: I would like you to be creative here, surpise me and such.

Much love!
    Hi
    I made this for you :

Hope you'll like it, i had hard time to find a font, and i don't know if this one was good, i kept the PSD so if you want i can change it.

I tried with another typo.

Here is the same without the typo :
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2013-02-25 at 03:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indicate View Post
    Thank you! And I actually started this before your armory updated, so it doesn't have your current helm but the one you had on before. I really hope you don't mind. D:

And than one without the eye glow, cause I liked it without it. But that's just me lol
    I love it! Thank you so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Guys.. I'm not sure why I need to post a reminder about this, but buying/selling/trading of things whether it's in games or in real life has never been allowed on these forums.

- If you're an artist offering to do work in this thread, you're doing it for free. Everybody has always known this.
    - If you're a requester, offering money to get your request picked up faster isn't okay. There are plenty of sites that do allow commissions, but we aren't one of them.
    I did actually look around for the rules on this a few weeks ago and realized that it's not listed anywhere in the first post (or any other easy to find place). I almost decided to charge for some stuff and then just never bothered.

Edit: I think I did actually find it:
    But it was only with the context of your post that I was able to figure out where it would be. You would basically never find it unless you already knew that it wasn't allowed. Also, it's a fairly ambiguous rule that could easily be misinterpreted. If it actually means any in-game or real life item cannot be sold, then it needs to be reworded to say "Buying or selling of any in-game or real life item(s)," as the current wording is technically grammatically incorrect and leaves it open to misinterpretation (especially to any person who speaks English as a second language, of which there are obviously many).
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2013-02-25 at 04:40 AM.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been a rule around here for quite a while. Even if it's discussed through PM's on here you can get a warning / ban / infraction for it. I haven't had one personally, however I do have a couple of friends that said they were warned because of this. If people offer to donate for my time, I take it to Deviant Art.

However, I thought someone just recently said on here that we do this work for free and that we aren't looking to be paid? I guess that changed.

*poof in opinion*
    I honestly only think FULL twitch layouts should be paid for cause those take hours upon hours to complete plus coding ect.

*ahem* back to the arts.
    I recently refound one of my favorite shorts "Draw with me" (Click for youtube), and man i had all the feels for it cause one of my friends is alliance and though we're best of friends there is just this wall between us.

Super sloppy draws cause it was like 5am <-< but still!

ps: i suck at writing backwards ;^;

and wonderful stuff as usual I4ni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Hi
    I made this for you :

Hope you'll like it, i had hard time to find a font, and i don't know if this one was good, i kept the PSD so if you want i can change it.

I tried with another typo.

Here is the same without the typo :
    Oh dats Sexy... Thanks man! Would it be too much to ask for an avatar? Just a headshot off him. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    You would basically never find it unless you already knew that it wasn't allowed. Also, it's a fairly ambiguous rule that could easily be misinterpreted. If it actually means any in-game or real life item cannot be sold, then it needs to be reworded to say "Buying or selling of any in-game or real life item(s)," as the current wording is technically grammatically incorrect and leaves it open to misinterpretation (especially to any person who speaks English as a second language, of which there are obviously many).
    If you want to argue grammar or the rules, feel free to send a message to Sunshine or Bibi. As it stands, that has always been in the FAQ. Which is right at the top of the page, is found in most moderators' signatures, and gets linked every time a user gets an infraction. It's not allowed, period. We can't make tiny exceptions here and there or else everyone will want exceptions made. As I said, if an artist decides that they don't want to do this for free anymore, there are numerous sites that allow them to advertise as such. We, however, are not one of them.

Now, please, can the thread get back to lovely pieces of work?

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    Oh dats Sexy... Thanks man! Would it be too much to ask for an avatar? Just a headshot off him. That is all.

I made one with a border and another without

Deleted
    Is there anyone who can make me a signature of a '' Male '' Human priest? '' Disc spec '' With Firelands heroic Tier gear ?
    Would be appriciated alot, ty!

Char name is Snipezs
    Level 90

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulanjin View Post
    Is there anyone who can make me a signature of a '' Male '' Human priest? '' Disc spec '' With Firelands heroic Tier gear ?
    Would be appriciated alot, ty!

Char name is Snipezs
    Level 90
    With which hairstyle ? Which skincolor ?
    You should use this form :

Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?)
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?)
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)

As it's precised in first post.

Unfortunately you are not able to use that signature for mmo forums, there is a height restriction of 100px.
    You will receive an infraction for using that.

Friend request:

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Unfortunately you are not able to use that signature for mmo forums, there is a height restriction of 100px.
    You will receive an infraction for using that.
    Saw a few peoples using that kind of sign, so for aesthetic purpose i increased the height of 50 pixs
    But he can still use this version :

Even if the great format is better.
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2013-02-25 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Saw a few peoples using that kind of sign, so for aesthetic purpose i increased the height of 50 pixs
    But he can still use this version :

Even if the great format is better.
    Yeah people make em for guild forums
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Deleted

Just bumping my old post since i felt there wasn't enough information in the former one
    I would like to have some edits made to this banner, if anyone would be willing to do so it would be so very awesome!

Edits:
    I would like to have the Horde banner in the middle replaced with an alliance banner
    Then I would like to have the Big text that says paralyctus replaced with a text saying Mindless instead
    And then the small text in the side that says Terenas EU, i would like it so say Grim Batol EU instead, u can try and see what fits in best if you want 2 rows down or just a larger one towards the middle

(The font's name is Transformers and can be found on dafont)

I would really like if someone would be so kind!

- Zezerax