Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Saw a few peoples using that kind of sign, so for aesthetic purpose i increased the height of 50 pixs
    But he can still use this version :

Even if the great format is better.
    Still too big if I remember correctly, size wise. 73kb. It has to be under 50kb I believe.
    (use Save for Web option)
    Last edited by mmoce104a8ce31; 2013-02-25 at 10:35 AM.

Is there A template or recommended size for twitch.tv headers?
    /

It's written plain and simply in the maker section of the first post that there are restrictions to work within. Please adhere to them. Or those using the oversized signatures will recieve infractions.

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 10:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Slick2hotsauce View Post
    Is there A template or recommended size for twitch.tv headers?
    /
    Twitch has a 640x125 px requirement for headers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alidie View Post
    Still too big if I remember correctly, size wise. 73kb. It has to be under 50kb I believe.
    (use Save for Web option)
    Yes cause of the PNG format, this one is nearly legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    WoW this is stunning! It is also a fabulous idea! So much so that I'd like to request my own

Facebook Cover picture thingy request
    Visible text: Nasriel
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nasriel/simple
    Gear set: Paladin Challenge Mode set please Challenge Mode set picture
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: I'd like it similar to the quoted image please, a nice zoom on the face, Artist can decided on an appropriate pose
    Any extras: Nope. Just for all the colors to be appropriate for the challenge mode set. If you're going to have an attack pose then can Nas be weilding Shadowmourne?

Thanks in advance
    Claimed yesterday and done - hope you like it

Requests CLOSED

Yes cause of the PNG format, this one is nearly legit.
    Sadly, nearly legit isn't good enough. 50kb maximum, no more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    If you want to argue grammar or the rules, feel free to send a message to Sunshine or Bibi. As it stands, that has always been in the FAQ. Which is right at the top of the page, is found in most moderators' signatures, and gets linked every time a user gets an infraction. It's not allowed, period. We can't make tiny exceptions here and there or else everyone will want exceptions made. As I said, if an artist decides that they don't want to do this for free anymore, there are numerous sites that allow them to advertise as such. We, however, are not one of them.

Now, please, can the thread get back to lovely pieces of work?
    Not saying there's anything wrong with the rules. Just saying that if you want to enforce them, you should make sure they're stated clearly enough that there is no ambiguity. Which is not the case here.

And it should probably be added to the first post here to clarify, and so that it's easier for artists to find. Populaire is a former mod who edited the first post herself, and she apparently didn't know the rule. I looked for it myself and was unable to find it until you had posted the rule. Which would imply to me that it's not obvious enough.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Deleted
    With which hairstyle ? Which skincolor ?
    You should use this form :

Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?)
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?)
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)

As it's precised in first post.
    Heey,

With which hairstyle: Short spiked hair. Blond hair type.
    Skin color: White

Visible text: (Just characters name Snipezs) Disc specced
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Facial doesnt mather, no bear no mustage and no piercings! :P
    Gear set: Firelands heroic T12?
    Helm visible: With helm please!
    Your pose:Sort of a casting spell stance,
    Any extras: I kinda want a white/ light blue background, with Vengeful netherdrake on the background if possible,

Your dk's signature looks awesome, kinda want that collor if possible.

Thanks ALOT!

The rules are clear enough. I've never been a mod and English is my second language, yet I knew trading/selling isn't allowed on MMO, so somewhere it was clear enough for me at least

Requesters bump their requests before the cooldown has past even though the rules are very clear in the first post. Sometimes it doesn't matter how clear the rules are and/or how often they're repeated, human errors still exist.

Just drop it now, really.
    Last edited by Nacly; 2013-02-25 at 12:09 PM.

I'm not exactly known for following the rules after I stepped down (hello infraction record!) so I'm not the best example, really.

But as Engelen said, just leave it. It's really not worth arguing/disputing. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    The rules are clear enough. I've never been a mod and English is my second language, yet I knew trading/selling isn't allowed on MMO, so somewhere it was clear enough for me at least

Requesters bump their requests before the cooldown has past even though the rules are very clear in the first post. Sometimes it doesn't matter how clear the rules are and/or how often they're repeated, human errors still exist.

Just drop it now, really.
    Yes, well, it's not often that the artists miss a rule, since all of us have read the first post. I doubt you read it out of the FAQ. You probably ran into the same situation we have now where someone tried to do it and was told it's against the rules. Also, your English is clearly quite fluent. There are a lot of people who would have a lot more trouble than you. And while they may be clear if you already know the intent behind them, the wording is definitely ambiguous; and it's because the grammar is technically incorrect for the intent of the sentence.

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 12:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    I'm not exactly known for following the rules after I stepped down (hello infraction record!) so I'm not the best example, really.

But as Engelen said, just leave it. It's really not worth arguing/disputing. :/
    Just trying to get her to add it to the first post. She's the mod, nobody else can add it.
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2013-02-25 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed yesterday and done - hope you like it

*snip*
    *claps excitedly*

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Thankyou!!!!

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    *claps excitedly*

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Thankyou!!!!
    You're welcome!
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to point out a few things.

Note 1) The first post of the thread does already have a small statement about us doing this for free. I swear there used to be more than that, but I'll try to look into it. Out of the moderator team I'm pretty sure Elysia and I are the most active as far as keeping up with the thread goes, so if there are any issues it would be much easier to PM one of us rather than arguing about things in the thread.

Note 2) If you are a new signature maker, please make sure the signatures you make are within the signature limits set by the site. These are 500px wide by 100px high by 50kb. "Nearly" 50kb isn't good enough. It's very easy to choose the "Save for web" option in your photo editing program and save it as a jpeg under 50kb. If a requester doesn't notice the size or just assumes that the signature fits the limits because it came from this thread, you're probably getting that requester an infraction.

Note 3) Again, please, if you see a strange request in the thread...look at see if there is a broken link at the end. If there is, please report it and don't quote it. It's likely it might be a spambot, if you quote it we need to delete extra posts.

Deleted
    Nevermind.
    Last edited by mmoc2c2bcbefc4; 2013-05-19 at 01:23 PM.

Deleted
    Ohai! Been a little while and I've race/sex/transmogged changed so dropping a request on for a new signature.

Signature:

Visible text: vMagik - Turalyon EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vmagik/simple
    Gear set: current transmog set off the armory please
    Helm visible: Yes, I think so (unless, for design reasons it doesn't look right)
    Your pose: Don't mind, would prefer being "at rest" rather than in combat
    General colour scheme: Now I'm all spacegoated... Especially with the transmog I'd like some sort of light purple/gold/white theme
    Any extras: I suppose I have an image in my mind of it looking fairly smooth/dreamlike... Can't really describe it more than that.

Thanks for your time x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    Ohai! Been a little while and I've race/sex/transmogged changed so dropping a request on for a new signature.

Signature:

Visible text: vMagik - Turalyon EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vmagik/simple
    Gear set: current transmog set off the armory please
    Helm visible: Yes, I think so (unless, for design reasons it doesn't look right)
    Your pose: Don't mind, would prefer being "at rest" rather than in combat
    General colour scheme: Now I'm all spacegoated... Especially with the transmog I'd like some sort of light purple/gold/white theme
    Any extras: I suppose I have an image in my mind of it looking fairly smooth/dreamlike... Can't really describe it more than that.

Thanks for your time x
    I like spacegoats
    Claimed

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Resolution: 1280 x 800

Visible text: Reclaimed with Bleeding Hollow below the name.

Armory link/Facial screenshot:

Since I’m one of those “Mysterious Druids” it would be awesome if the face was mostly hidden as it is with the challenge mode gear.. also it would be awesome if the head was somewhat looking down as to hide the eyes and no facial markings. (Pjammiez Signature on Pg. 2265 of this forum is a perfect example)

Gear set: Druid Challenge mode gear

Helm visible: Yes please! As stated above! ^_^

Your pose: If possible it would be awesome to get one of just standing still mysteriously and one using the female Night Elf cast animation (the one for spells with a cast time)

General colour scheme: I am, like all druids should be, nature loving! Being enveloped by a swirling green tempest of wind and leaves would be amazing!

Any extras: Nothing really extra, but if possible could you also make a forum Signature with just the shoulders up, with the name Reclaimed and the server Bleeding Hollow! Would be awesome!

PS: I'm not able to post links for the armory or for the casting animation since this is my first actual post.

I look forward to seeing what you can come up with! Always peeking in to see what kind of amazing art you guys pull off! Keep up the amazing work!
    Last edited by ReclaimedByNature; 2013-02-25 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    I doubt you read it out of the FAQ.
    Actually I did, once when I registered to the site and a second time before I started making signatures. Would appreciate if you could back off with the assumptions and generally just drop the matter and PM Sunshine or Bibi with your concerns

-

Anyway, old old olllld PM

No eyes intended effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Actually I did, once when I registered to the site and a second time before I started making signatures. Would appreciate if you could back off with the assumptions and generally just drop the matter and PM Sunshine or Bibi with your concerns

On topic: As a reminder, I'm not taking PM requests at this time. I responded to the last one to say so, but I usually won't. I pick up requests periodically out of the thread, but not often.