Deleted

Wallpaper

Wallpaper request:

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: my name + guild (no pixel fonts please)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B8r/advanced
    Gear set: Gear from armory + dagger from old Ragnaros
    Helm visible: Yes (Crown of Destruction)
    Your pose: preferably a pose casting
    General colour scheme: fiery mostly, to be in contrast with the set
    Any extras: since it will be fiery/lava, some fire (Firelands) in the background could be nice, but I leave it to the artist, surprise me

Thanks in advance!
    Razor
    Last edited by mmoc17bce1e11f; 2013-04-19 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    Hey Guys, I'd like to request a sig

Visible text: Just my characters name without the stupid Ascii character
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B1vy/simple

Gear set: Warrior T5 please
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: I'll let artist decide
    General colour scheme: I'm thinking maybe black and red, if not something that matches the T5 armor
    Any extras: Nope

Thanks in advance guys
    Just some one week bumpage

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Hi all! I have an awesome signature from a few years back from this thread - when I think it only had like, 80 pages, my how it's grown!. I'd like to request a Banner for the new Youtube channel format, and a matching Signature for these forums if at all possible

Signature:
    Visible text: Yvaelle, maybe just a watermark of it so it doesn't get stolen for being too awesome looking
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yvaelle/simple - I'd like to keep my face veiled under my hood if possible, I like how it emphasizes my purple lips

Character image: http://us.battle.net/static-render/u...n/race/4-1.jpg

Is there some way to readjust armory poses now? I remember you used to be able to - if you would like a better picture let me know

Gear set: My xmog set off the armory preferably
    Helm visible: I like my helm, visible please
    Your pose: Mostly just a bust of my head I think, if you can give me a wry smile under my hood, that would be ideal.
    General colour scheme: Purples, blacks, possibly a spec or two of hot pink and a tiny dot of green (like the shadowy contrails behind spriests when we move I am the despair and doubt that lurks within the hearts of men, I feel my colours should reflect this!
    Any extras: Nothing extra
    I'll claim the signature portion.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for a new signature. This signature is not only for me, but for my best friend as well.

Visible text: The text should read on the left hand side going top to bottom Braelee. Along the middle, also top to bottom, it should read Fenixdown. Along the right side top to bottom I'd like for it to say Forever. The font should be the same one used in my current signature (I do not know the name of it, so I apologize for being a bit vague in that regard). Each of the first letters should be a different color from the rest of the word (because then it makes B. F.F.). Color usage of the words and letters I leave int he hands of the creator, simply what you feel would work best with the rest of the theme.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Fenixdown : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nixdown/simple (note : I know I am in shadow spec but PLEASE DO NOT USE SHADOWFORM!!! Thanks.)
    Braelee : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Braelee/simple
    Gear : Same as in Armory profiles.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: If it's possible, I'd like it to look as if the two of us are holding hands. If not, then some fashion of pointing towards each other or just general casting animations facing each other's directions. Whatever is feasible.
    General colour scheme: Various blended shades of purple, something that will look very pretty.
    Any extras: This will be a signature for both of us to use, so a way to share it with her would be most ideal.

Thank you very much in advance for the assistance.

Edit : Changed links to Armory profiles. Sorry, I thought a screenshot would work.
    Last edited by Fenixdown; 2013-03-23 at 07:35 PM.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    I am looking for a new signature. This signature is not only for me, but for my best friend as well.

Visible text: The text should read on the left hand side going top to bottom Braelee. Along the middle, also top to bottom, it should read Fenixdown. Along the right side top to bottom I'd like for it to say Forever. The font should be the same one used in my current signature (I do not know the name of it, so I apologize for being a bit vague in that regard). Each of the first letters should be a different color from the rest of the word (because then it makes B. F.F.). Color usage of the words and letters I leave int he hands of the creator, simply what you feel would work best with the rest of the theme.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://s240.photobucket.com/user/JrS...779a1.jpg.html This is a picture of the two of us.
    Gear set: In the gear used in this photo.
    Helm visible: Only what is visible in the screenshot.
    Your pose: If it's possible, I'd like it to look as if the two of us are holding hands. If not, then some fashion of pointing towards each other or just general casting animations facing each other's directions. Whatever is feasible.
    General colour scheme: Various blended shades of purple, something that will look very pretty.
    Any extras: This will be a signature for both of us to use, so a way to share it with her would be most ideal.

Thank you very much in advance for the assistance.
    There's very little chance of this being picked up without armory links and links to the gear sets or at least descriptions of them. It's difficult to see what they are because the image you provided is quite small and some artists who would want to pick it up might not know what gear sets they are just by looking and not want to go searching. Armory links are needed to put your characters into WoW Model Viewer to pose them correctly, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by haraw View Post
    hello, i'm looking for a twitchtv background if possible.

- i need to have this character on the left of the stream player: I.imgur. Com/h4e7mxx.jpg
    - and this character on the right of the stream player: I.imgur. Com/ldximcj.jpg
    both with a nice designed style name (haraw on the left, warà on the right)
    - i want to have the background of the sulfuron spire in mount hyjal near firelands entrance like you can see in this screenshot: I.imgur. Com/yiveehb.jpg
    - i want to put this picture on the left: I.imgur. Com/oq1lu33.png
    - and the inscription "eu-archimonde horde" on the right.

I let you do this with a lot of liberties, open to all sorts of ideas, you know better than me !
    Thank you for your help (sorry for my poor english speaking)
    bump again......

Visible text: Venuzaur of Kel'Thuzad
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uzaur/advanced
    Gear set: Heroic Monk T14, the set that matches my transmog shoulders in armory link.
    Helm visible: Yes please, the monk look alike one from Heroic Feng.
    Your pose: Whatever is fine.
    General colour scheme: Red, Whites and Black such as the set.
    Any extras: If you can incorporate in leaves in some way that would be nice. I would like it to have a cartoony feel to it

I will be eternally grateful to whoever can produce this sig
    Last edited by Raioku; 2013-03-23 at 09:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paq View Post
    If anyone wants something to do (Sig n stuff! )

Visible text: Paq
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hobic/advanced
    Gear set: Mage S11 (might be on armory at log out (my pvp xmog))
    Helm visible: Yes
    Pose: Casting something....frosty!
    General color scheme: Blue/black
    Extras: Something related to spec (frost) along with maybe my water ele?
    One week bump Anyone interested? :P

Deleted
    Is any1 here interested in League of Legends graphics too?

I have special request for some kind person :3 I need 160x160 avatar/picture(i dont have size restriction if it will scale good into 160x160) with league of legends characters
    It may be few characters on one picture or just one like teemo (like this one :3)

+ There need to be L4M title there

Thanks from above if any1 will be interested in helping meh :3

Greetings, Misha

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    First time requesting;
    Looks like I accidentally logged out in my PvP gear but I worked my rear off for it; So it's a win from what I thought was a loss!

Visible text: Schwert; US - Mal'ganis
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Schwert/simple
    Gear set: S12 T2 Warrior with Barovian Family Sword - (Should still be logged out in it!)
    Helm visible: Nawww'.
    Your pose: Up to the maker - Combat poses would be awesome since I'm a warrior and stuff.
    General colour scheme: Dark Blues, Golds and Blacks - Tirisfal kind of colours!
    Any extras: If you can throw Invincible in there somewhere everybody loves ponies! Even zombies! Maybe a Gilnean Raven? Only if they fit in with what you think works.

I ain't picky at all. Should be easy to work with. ^ - ^

We're allowed to re-request after a week right?

=)

Just dropping in to see if some very nice Graphic artist can work me up a signature =)

Visible text: Dark - Ajantis. Same font/placement as current signature if possible.
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Dark/advanced
    Gear set: Dk t11HC, as shown in armory, with Light bringer crown.
    Pose: Something matching the armor preferably.
    General color scheme: Orange/Black.
    Extras: Perhaps a geist in there if it fits.

=) Keen to see what you guys can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Paq View Post
    One week bump Anyone interested? :P
    I have a wallpaper to do first, but I'll pick this one up.

anyone know the name of the old tree form? can't seem to find it :/

Twitch:
    What you want for you page: (Do you just want to request a background? Or how about a header? Maybe even an offline banner? Or, do you only want an info box image? Alternatively, if you want to request the entire set, just state that!)

All of the above... >_>

Visible text: (Do you want to display your guild name? Server? Faction? Or what did you want on your info box image?)

Just my priests name. : Kéirá

Logo/Character: (Do you have a logo, either for your guild or faction or even race, that you wish to adorn your banner with? If not a logo, perhaps a character? If a character, please provide an Armory link and information about equipment, etc.)

If this is the thing that is above the video then what I'd like is my priests head and arm outstretched aiming towards the left side and casting penance.
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A1/advanced

General colour scheme: (What colours do you want to display? Do you want the cold blue feel of Icecrown? Or a lush and peaceful forest? How about blood red, like on a battlefield?)

Darker theme, with left side my priest(In Xmog in Armory looking left arm held out like it were holding a fireball but make it a ball of holy energy instead.
    Same on right side but shadow form with a dark red shadowy energy.

Specifics/Extras: (Include any extra information here that you may have missed before. Did you want any additional characters/pets/mounts on there? Or did you want a specific zone in the background, like Deepholm or even Nagrand?)

I think I got everything, doubt it though, just PM me with anymore questions you have.

Requesting an entire Twitch TV set for my guild's channel.

Visible Text == Guild Name: FROM the ASHES, Character Names: Krenshar and Zalajin (next to each character)

Logo & Characters ==
    Guild Logo: ftaguild .com /wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Untitled-3.png (text font can be altered if necessary)

Character 1: Krenshar == us. battle .net/wow/en/character/perenolde/Krenshar/simple
    Specifics: I'd like to portray the character as Frost and Fire, as I tend to swap between the two specs regularly. One eye blue like ice and the other fiery. It would also be nice if my transmog could be split, with one side being by current vintage Frostfire set and the other being the red/orange Firelord armor set. One hand would be charging a Fire and Frost spell, respectively.

Character 2: Zalajin == us. battle .net/wow/en/character/perenolde/Zalajin/simple (current transmog w/o helm)
    Specifics: Surrounded in a purple haze and charging up some shadowy spell. Perhaps have a Shadow Fiend next to him.

General Color Scheme == I'd like it to mesh well with our recently re-launched website: ftaguild .com

Specifics & Extras == I want it to stay very Horde themed, like our website. Perhaps the setting be a scene from Orgrimmar (not particularly set on "that" and open to the artist's ideas.

Edit: There are spaces in the URLs as I still can not post links.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Krenshar; 2013-03-26 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    anyone know the name of the old tree form? can't seem to find it :/
    Its under Ent

PMR:

Non-mmo-

mmo-

WP:
    Last edited by Aryiana; 2013-03-24 at 09:13 AM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pok5 View Post
    Is any1 here interested in League of Legends graphics too?

I have special request for some kind person :3 I need 160x160 avatar/picture(i dont have size restriction if it will scale good into 160x160) with league of legends characters
    It may be few characters on one picture or just one like teemo (like this one :3)

+ There need to be L4M title there

Thanks from above if any1 will be interested in helping meh :3

Greetings, Misha
    I might try,but what champs you want to be in there?

Other than that,decided to open PS once again and made this(currently fav champ) sig:

Reposting since it hasn't gotten a bite in days.

Visible text: <Bad Habits> US-Black Dragonflight
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...punch/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog off the armory
    Your pose: The one on the armory isn't a bad pose, but I'm open to whatever.
    General colour scheme: Lava/Flame oriented
    Any extras: If it wouldn't be too difficult to have the Primal Fire Elemental in there somewhere that would be cool, if not then you can do whatever makes it look nice.

thanks in advance to whomever.
    do what you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacepunch View Post
    Reposting since it hasn't gotten a bite in days.

Visible text: <Bad Habits> US-Black Dragonflight
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...punch/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog off the armory
    Your pose: The one on the armory isn't a bad pose, but I'm open to whatever.
    General colour scheme: Lava/Flame oriented
    Any extras: If it wouldn't be too difficult to have the Primal Fire Elemental in there somewhere that would be cool, if not then you can do whatever makes it look nice.

thanks in advance to whomever.
    Hi, i'm taking requests again

Last edited by Spelorzi; 2013-03-25 at 01:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    I might try,but what champs you want to be in there?

Other than that,decided to open PS once again and made this(currently fav champ) sig:

Well, I like Lux,Teemo,Quinn and VI most Try with any of them