10+ Year Old Account
    I have always wanted a signature like the pretty ones I see everywhere, but I never really knew where to look. I would love to get one if someone would be kind enough to help me out.

Signature:
    Visible text: Tiriel, Guild (Demìse of Kel'Thuzad). No title. IF this could fit, I'd like to include the following:
    "You have to face the clouds
    To find the silver lining."
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iriel/advanced
    Face Screenshot - http://imageshack.us/a/img16/410/tirielcloseup.png
    Gear set: I'd like to use the transmog on my armory. If it isn't showing, it is the Eternal Dynasty Regalia (the red version, not the pink/rose version) with Kharma's Shroud of Hope and the Staff of Divine Infusion
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Up to the artist.
    General colour scheme: I would like something that goes well with the transmog set I have chosen, perhaps with a divine/golden element to it to reflect that she's a Priest.
    Any extras: I don't know if this is possible, but...this character used to be a Blood Elf. And I actually miss her being a Blood Elf very much. I would be so grateful if somehow that could be incorporated in the picture, perhaps with a faded image of her previous self in the background? I have a couple of images of what she looked like here: http://imageshack.us/a/img96/2517/tirimog.png, http://imageshack.us/a/img407/7770/tealset.png. I would be amazingly grateful if you could somehow incorporate this into the signature.

Text: None
    Gear set: I'd like to use the transmog on my armory. If it isn't showing, it is the Eternal Dynasty Regalia (the red version, not the pink/rose version) with Kharma's Shroud of Hope and the Staff of Divine Infusion
    Helm Visible: No
    Colour Scheme: Same as the signature please.
    Pose: Whatever the designer likes. Just a part of the signature is fine, too!
    Extras: None needed.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by gdlsr View Post

Bored before bed, hope you like it.
    Thanks a ton! They are awesome!

I would love to request a wallpaper please

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle. net/wow/en/character/illidan/Kira/simple
    Gear set: my current xmog please ^.^
    Your pose: surprise me!
    General colour scheme: I would really love a space like theme
    Any extras: I would appreciate, if at all possible, to be able to fit something Doctor Who related into it

10+ Year Old Account
    Still kinda new around here and would love to have a signature for both these forums and my guilds forums. I know its a lot to ask but I have two "Mains" and would like them both represented in the signature.

Signature:
    Visible text: Character names (Rizo and Rhyza) thats alls I need!
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http: //us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Area%2052/Rizo/advanced
    http: //us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Rhyza/advanced
    Gear set: Pretty happy with their current transmog sets.
    Helm visible: Yes please to both of them.
    Your pose: If they could be back to back somehow that'd be pretty cool. Nothing to specific here, like I said I know I'm asking a lot so I'll be pretty happy with anything. Even just head shots I'd be cool with.
    General colour scheme: Prefer lighter with Rhyza and darker with Rizo. If possible with their names to the left and right with the guild tag in the middle.
    Any extras: Not unless whoever picks this one up feels like getting creative. I like surprises.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Rizo211; 2013-05-15 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizadeath View Post
    Hi there! I was hoping to maybe get a signature from one of you talented artists on here!

Visible text: Elizadeath
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle. net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Elizadeath/simple (had to break it up with some spaces)
    Gear set: My current transmog set
    Helm visible: Yes, the crown I'm using for transmog
    Your pose: Up to the artist
    General color scheme: Up to the artist
    Any extras: Invincible mount on the right, an intimidating presence on the face, and if possible an avatar with it

Thanks!
    2 week bump! I've been looking at all of the artwork done lately, simply amazing!
    Last edited by Elizadeath; 2013-05-17 at 01:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey Artists!

I'm not sure if I could request two things here.

1.)I was wondering if someone can make our guild a small avatar for our YouTube channel (I was reading they can be any size since they will shrink - to 100x100)

Small Avatar
    Visible text: We would just like 'WF'.
    General colour scheme: We are generally open to anything. Our website site is done in blue (www.warfare.enjin.com) and our YouTube page is in greyish (https://www.youtube.com/WarfareBlackhand10m)
    Any extras: Nothing really - open to anything creative. Really would like it to not have a white background.

2.) I wanted to see if I could get a signature made for one of our officers that just completed his CMs.

Signature:
    Visible text: Rommulox, Warfare
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mulox/advanced
    Gear set: CM Shaman currently shown in his armory
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Doesn't matter - he is usually resto
    General colour scheme: Doesn't matter.
    Any extras: Nope, anything creative is cool.

Thanks!

May
    Last edited by Geekgurl; 2013-05-12 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Hey all!

I've gotten a signature/wallpaper or 2 from you guys in the past (and they've always been phenomenal)! With that being said, I've switched servers, factions, guilds, and races, so I think it's time for a new signature and wallpaper

Signature/wallpaper:
    Visible text: Salarissia, Savior of Azeroth (with the quote ""Heroes never die..." ~Malik the Unscathed~" somewhere; doesn't have to be in the signature, but I'd like it if it was in the wallpaper), any sort of italicized, flowing script if alright.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...issia/advanced
    Gear set: Warrior T13H, wielding Stormedge (Ulduar10, Hodir).
    Helm visible: No thank you.
    Your pose: Anything you think fits
    General colour scheme: Sort of purple-ish (kinda NE-themed in general)
    Any extras: Lightning around her (kinda centered around the axe). And the Blue Shado-pan Riding Tiger kinda behind her, if possible.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to this
    1 week bump!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    I have always wanted a signature like the pretty ones I see everywhere, but I never really knew where to look. I would love to get one if someone would be kind enough to help me out.
    Ooooh, this one sounds fun! Claimed!
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Wallpaper Request

Resolution: 1920x1080

Visible text: The name 'Glorithan' Top Center or Bottom Center

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ithan/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ithan/advanced

Gear set: Full Tier 15 Normal (the gold set) for the paladin, and full Normal Tier 15 on the monk as well.

Helm visible: yes please, if you cant fit the paladin helmet in there then feel free to remove both helmets. Its not set in stone.

Your pose: I would like to have the two standing back to back (side doesnt matter) in a combat pose.

General colour scheme: I would like the paladin's side to be goldish to match their color of spells, and the monk' side to match their green jade color of spells.

Any extras: Feel free to go crazy with what you think makes it look better. I would LOVE to have the name glorithan be half gold and half jade and be half on paladin's side and half on monk's side.

Past Due Bump and plea!

Anyone who's been around this thread long enough know how awesomely epic Yumisara is <3
    Well, she's been super sweet and supportive to me while I try and transition into digital painting
    So I made this for her....

(don't quote image pls)

Also, I just wanted to wish all you Mommies out there a wonderful Mother's Day <3
    *scurries back to Deviant Art to fill some commissions*

Commission for the uber nice Symox-

(went for an Elypop style with the background... failed pretty hard... I hope he still likes it)
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-05-12 at 04:02 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post
    Hello. I've recently started streaming, and since i don't have a webcam i'd really love a chat overlay/banner/signature (400x150 - or possibly 800x300 or 1200x450 - just that ratio). basically what i'd love is something like the couple that come up here (most, if not all from this thread): https://www.google.dk/search?q=cool+...ONPY4QTV6YCACw

basically something that includes my name (Freshfreefly), my server (Stormscale-EU) and, since as far as i know the replies from this thread is free, the person who made it's signature.

If you could include my character, or at least his head (i suppose you use wow model viewer for that - if you are, please just remove the head item and pick the hair style you think looks best. as for a colour scheme, i'm not actually sure. I would like something that's magic yet cold/evil/mystic. i don't actually know how i can express what i'm thinking it should look like, but i guess that just gives the artist more freedom.

Don't have any font in my head either, but just something that looks good and feels good. if you have the .psd file after editing i'd really love if you could possibly send that as well, so i could do minor tweaks rather than asking you to do it.

sorry if this is a wrong format of posting, i wasn't actually sure how i am supposed to do it.

here's a link to my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/freshfreefly/new
    here's a link to my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...freefly/simple (i've got a very matching purple transmog that is not very traditional, hard to see on armory and the sword doesn't glow on wow model viewer + i can't figure out how to greenscreen the glows properly in photoshop..)

secondly, if anybody is good at making an offline background that would be awesome, but it's not really a neccesity since people usually won't be looking at my stream when it's not up - at least not while im just a small streamer with a dozen viewers

thanks a lot in advance.

I'm not sure how people address these requests, but if you could send me a PM here, on twitch, on wow or on my email (freshfreefly@gmail.com) that would be awesome

edit: by mystic/evil/cold colour i also mean abstract. not quite sure how to make it look though :P
    2 week bump
    edit: i would also love to use it as an mmo-champion signature :>

3 Week Bump! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lusciously View Post
    2 Week Bump, someone said they are going to do it and have it done by wed. but i haven't heard or seen anything. I am guessing they got caught up IRL. No biggie just thought i would give a bump, and thank you so much in advance!

Originally Posted by Lusciously
    8 Day Bump, thank you!

Signature Request Please

Visible text: Smitty the Insane
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us(.)battle(.)net/wow/en/character/illidan/Smitty/advanced
    Gear set: I would like the x-mog that i have in the pic please
    Your pose: Whatever you think that will look good with my request im not picky
    General colour scheme: Can i pink, purplish blueish backround maybe with like stars or sparkles or something
    Any extras: If i could get my ashes of al'ar mount somewhere in there that would be awesome.

Thank you so much in advance!!! ^_^ <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Anyone who's been around this thread long enough know how awesomely epic Yumisara is <3
    Well, she's been super sweet and supportive to me while I try and transition into digital painting
    So I made this for her....
    *scurries back to Deviant Art to fill some commissions*

Commission for the uber nice Symox-

(went for an Elypop style with the background... failed pretty hard... I hope he still likes it)
    Yayyyyy!! I know i've already thank'd you on DA but now i get to show if off here as well <3

love the yummy Yumi and the ZoBane. Two eyes Wooooo /dance

Deleted
    Howdy there amazing signature designers/creators!
    Although I'm not really new to this site, being the first thing I check in the morning and last thing I exit at night, I've just now finally registered (self-'pat on the back').
    I've spent many hours browsing the masterpieces found in this thread, and I now have the guts to request my own.

What I want:

Visible text: Big
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //eu.battle . net/wow/en/character/laughing-skull/Big/simple
    Gear set: I'd like the set that's on armory, thank you.
    Helm visible: No thanks.
    Your pose: I do like the pose made when zen meditating, which is more or less a "normal meditation pose".
    General colour scheme: The brown/golden theme that's on my transmog set would be amazing!
    Any extras: Frankly, I do think that the artists here knows best. I'm game for anything, but maybe something in the lines of Niuzao the Ox.

If anyone would care to make this request I would be eternally thankfull!
    Last edited by mmocf9482540e4; 2013-05-13 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Symox View Post
    Yayyyyy!! I know i've already thank'd you on DA but now i get to show if off here as well <3

love the yummy Yumi and the BoZane. Two eyes Wooooo /dance
    *drools* Bo'Zane is the most delicious creature in existence ;;D
    I wub him so much <333333333

You're very welcome hun
    I'm beyond thrilled you enjoy it x
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    Ooooh, this one sounds fun! Claimed!
    Yay! I cannot wait to see it.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Yay! I cannot wait to see it.
    Wait no longer! Or wait if you want. I made 2 versions of the sig. One with the blood elf and one without. Here they be!

Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    Wait no longer! Or wait if you want. I made 2 versions of the sig. One with the blood elf and one without. Here they be!

Thank you so much. <3

Edited to Add: Is there a way I can credit you? Like a website I can link to?
    Last edited by TirielWoW; 2013-05-12 at 11:36 PM.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Koibito View Post
    Signature/Chat Banner

Visible text: Ketsuki - Static - Arthas US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tsuki/advanced
    Gear set: Deathknight Challenge mode gear. With the shoulders lit up.
    Your pose: Play around with it, whatever you think looks best. If you want to have me weilding a weapon, shadowmourne or bryntroll would be best to match the gear set.
    General colour scheme: It can be either deep blues to help match the gear set or toxic green since I'am unholy.

Any extras: Play around with it, I trust the artists.
    Bumping!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 11360x768
    Visible text: Names of both characters. Yesinià & Raselyn. Bleeding Hollow
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...i%C3%A0/simple ..... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Raselyn/simple
    Gear set: I would like Both characters to be wearing their current armor that you see on the armory. For my Priest, I would really like the shoulders (Relentess Gladiator Mooncloth Mantle) effect to be more noticeable than it appears on the armory. No weapons or shields visible please.
    Helm visible: No on Yesinià .. yes on Raselyn
    Your pose: Yesinià casting ... Standard pose for Raselyn, or w/e the artist thinks look best
    General colour scheme: Up to the artist, something pretty.
    Any extras: up to the artist

Thanks for your time.