Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Banner size would be helpful.
    And maybe a link to the guild site so we know what we have to work with (colouration, sizing, theme, etc).

Just use the template, please. It's a nice clean layout to work with.
    You'll pretty much be ignored if you don't.

Banner:
    Size: (http://judgementofantonidas.guildportal.com, same size as present banner)
    Visible text: (final text JUDGEMENT as stated under specifics)
    Logo: (To include guild battle standard on both ends of banner as depicted in game)
    Specifics: (I am looking to have a banner created for the top of our guild web site.

It would have our guild battle standard on both ends just as it appears in game. Maybe fluttering in the wind a bit.

In medium sized text top dead center of the banner would appear the text "Are you prepared for?"

A pally hammer would streak from the "sky" hit "the ground" in the middle of the screen followed by pally wings popping and blazing from the place where the hammer hit.

Then Judgement would appear in large gold letters taking up much of the banner.)
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Keddy View Post
    Epicus Maximus! Amazing stuff thanks
    You're welcome Glad you like it
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Hai, I'd like a background made for my desktop.
    http://erinkconner.files.wordpress.c...the-forest.jpg
    I'd like that to be standing in this background:
    http://i41.tinypic.com/303ivth.png
    Somewhere between some branches/bushes.
    Resolution Ofc: 1920x1080
    Size: 23"(if it matters)
    Theme: Stealthy/Druidish, may also put a feral(Cat form/Real cheetah/tiger/panther/etc) in there.
    Please claim this! I know you can make it!
    Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geryne View Post
    Requesting Signature

Visible Text: Sir Mitchell Geryne
    Gear Set: ht tp :/ /eu .battle.net/w ow/en/character/argent-dawn/Geryne/simple

Helm visible: Yes
    Pose: I would love it if he could be mounted on a Stormwind Stead looking out over the distance, preferably Grizzly Hills.
    General Color scheme: I would like you to be creative.

Forgive me if this is not the best details, I am really unsure on what to write. ;\ it will not let me post links, so I broke it down.
    CLAIMED and done.

Might not be exactly what you are looking for, but hopefully will still be acceptable. If not, feel free to re-request.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cravendale View Post
    Omg that looks amazing! Thank you so much! <3

Rivelle, My partner absolutely loves my sig and has asked me If I can ask you to make one for him if possible? He doesn't really use MMO champ and it would be used elsewhere, please feel free to not do it for that reason but just in case you fancy it, ill put the details below...

Forum Signature + Avatar
    Visible text: Tweedslacks
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dslacks/simple
    Gear set: The tier that is shown on the armory link, war tier 13 in red.
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: You can decide the best pose for this.
    General color scheme: A red theme to go alongside the gear, or a darker theme if you think it would offset the colour of his tier better
    Any extras: Would like an avatar to match please

If you can do this, that would be wonderful. I would make sure that he correctly credits you anywhere that he uses it. If Ive broken any of this threads rules by requesting another, I apologise, no harm meant and please feel free to disregard this post.

Thanks in advance <3
    I'm glad you like yours!

I will claim your partner's tentatively...I'm not sure when I'll have time again to work on another sig and it could be a week or more before I get it done. It's hard to tell from the Armory pose but it looks like it's a female pandaren (which is great, I love them!) but their faces are so photogenic that I'd really rather not do one where I have to completely cover it up with a helm.

If he's ok with no helm and with waiting a bit I'd be glad to work on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I'm glad you like yours!

I will claim your partner's tentatively...I'm not sure when I'll have time again to work on another sig and it could be a week or more before I get it done. It's hard to tell from the Armory pose but it looks like it's a female pandaren (which is great, I love them!) but their faces are so photogenic that I'd really rather not do one where I have to completely cover it up with a helm.

If he's ok with no helm and with waiting a bit I'd be glad to work on it.
    Yeah I dont know what's going on with the armory poses, they are just horrid! Cant see anything at all.
    No helm sounds absolutely fine to me If it helps, He has the same hair style as my panda, just with red highlight and not blue.

Waiting isnt a problem at all either, no rush at all so do it whenever your ready too Thanks again, cant wait to see what you come up with for his panda! <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fignar View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Fignar - Kazzak
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu. battle .net/ wow/ en/ character/ kazzak/ Fignar/
    Gear set: Tier 14 HC, Kri'tak, Imperial Scepter of the Swarm HC, Eye of the Ancient Spirit HC
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting a heal, "targeted cast"
    General colour scheme: Blue waterish stuff, up to the artist if it's good or not!
    Any extras: Something waterish, if possible, but i also leave this to the artist!

Changed my request to only a signature, thanks for the help and bumping for 3 weeks!

Few week bump request. If possible I would like to request the following.

Signature:
    Visible text: Twinkielock Hyjal-US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kielock/simple
    Gear set: A Tux.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Casting a fire-spell. His target is a gnome.
    General colour scheme: Artist choice
    Any extras: Stacks of gold in the background.

Thanks!

Hey there!

Making a website banner request.

Size: At least 800x300, but I'm not 100% sure on the sizing. Here is our website: http://kitchen.enjin.com
    Visible text: Kitchen Task Force (US-Illidan in a smaller text underneath the main text, similar to how it is currently)
    Logo: I would love to use our guild crest
    General colour scheme: Burgandy, Grey, and whatever you feel will look nice and matches our theme
    Specifics: Gingerbread men and sandwiches, with a ToT background: Have fun with it, if you feel something will look better - go for it!

Thanks for your time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyputty View Post
    Few week bump request. If possible I would like to request the following.

Signature:
    Visible text: Twinkielock Hyjal-US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kielock/simple
    Gear set: A Tux.
    Your pose: Casting a fire-spell. His target is a gnome.
    General colour scheme: Artist choice
    Any extras: Stacks of gold in the background.

Thanks!
    CLAIMED and done.

Gave this a shot. Not to your liking? Feel free to re-request!

Last edited by mmoce95942fed1; 2013-05-21 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Requester wanted green fire instead of yellow/orange

Not sure if this is ok to put here, but it seems to be the right kind of place to 'offer my services'
    I've recently picked up photoshop and I've been making some signatures for friends and some people I pug with, but now I've basically run out of people to make signatures for. So, here I am. I may not be as experienced as some of the people here in this thread, but I have alot of time on my hands.
    So incase you'll find yourself wanting a signature, or avatar, and willing to help me out gain some experience, you can pm me with a request and I'll make you a signature
    (I'll also start keeping an eye out on this forum for claiming requests)

not doing signatures/twitch etc anymore. maybe later. maybe.
    my (old) deviant art - my druid

Pangcakes, it's always nice to have new artists! I love your current sig and checked out the others on your DA page, some excellent work! Can't wait to see more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrosaur View Post
    Pangcakes, it's always nice to have new artists! I love your current sig and checked out the others on your DA page, some excellent work! Can't wait to see more.

Thank you Excited to be here!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangcakes View Post
    Not sure if this is ok to put here, but it seems to be the right kind of place to 'offer my services'
    I've recently picked up photoshop and I've been making some signatures for friends and some people I pug with, but now I've basically run out of people to make signatures for. So, here I am. I may not be as experienced as some of the people here in this thread, but I have alot of time on my hands.
    So incase you'll find yourself wanting a signature, or avatar, and willing to help me out gain some experience, you can pm me with a request and I'll make you a signature
    (I'll also start keeping an eye out on this forum for claiming requests)
    The only thing to watch out for is to make sure you are following all the site rules in the first post of the thread. All forum signatures that you use or create for others need to be within the dimensions of 500px high by 100px wide by 50kb in file size in order to be used on this website without getting an infraction.

---------- Post added 2013-05-21 at 11:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mrminus View Post
    Name: Sezaru
    Server: Area 52 (Please Don't Include in sig)
    Guild: Fire is a haste buff
    Class: Resto Shaman
    Race: Panda
    Title: The Tranquil Master
    Size: The standard rectangle that you see often for these kinds of signatures

Visible text: My name (Sezaru) and The Title (The Tranquil Master)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Sezaru/simple.
    Gear set: Shaman T15 shoulders and chest, but NO helm
    Your pose: Something face forward, top of head to mid chest (similar to
    http://i.imgur.com/bJA13L4.png
    General colour scheme: Shaman Blue, "liquidy" going with the water theme for resto shaman, glowy

Any extras: Perhaps a Panda style totem in the background. like the blue one here (
    http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.c...ndashaman2.jpg)

Thank you.
    Last edited by Tealicious; 2013-05-23 at 09:58 AM.

Deleted
    Thank you so much it looks so great I love it although I am having problems getting the imagine up, I managed to see it from google. Is there a way you can give me the image so i can have it. For some reason the thing at bottom I am to click will not show for me. ;(!

But I thank you loads Lilliputia !

Deleted
    Signature
    Visible text: Redtuzk with Kazzak EU standing below my name.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dtuzk/advanced
    Gear set: T7.5 from Naxx 25 with Heroic Shattered Tortoiseshell Longbow as weapon
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Up to the artist :-)
    General colour scheme: Black/Dark-green.
    Any extras: No thanks.

Hope that a skillful artist will pick up my request.
    Thanks in advance! :-)

Deleted
    Just maanged to get the imagine of your deviant art, it is really great thank you so much. !111!!

---------- Post added 2013-05-21 at 11:33 PM ----------

Hello sorry about this I made mistake I thought Signature was like Argent archives banner, I love this imagine so much and was wondering if you could resize it for me .
    But regardless thank you very much, and I apologise for this Lilliputia.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    CLAIMED and done.

Gave this a shot. Not to your liking? Feel free to re-request!

AWESOME!!!! Thanks!

Visible text: Proxzy of the Nightfall
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...roxzy/advanced
    There seems to be a glitch that makes my hair disappear on the armory. It is the lightest white color, and my skin is the ligght purple. Here is a screenshot of the hairstyle I have in-game:
    http://i.imgur.com/LCJ501Q.jpg?1
    Gear set: I would like either the LFR or Heroic skin of the current priest tier. It does not matter which one, whichever you like better for the signature! My weapon transmog is Nibelung, if you want to add that.
    Helm visible: No helm, please!
    Your pose: Pose isn't really a concern of mine, feel free to play with it!
    General colour scheme: Just a color scheme that would match the tier but also symbolize that I am a shadow priest. If these two colors are too different to mesh well together, I'm more concerned about looking like a shadow priest. Maybe blue and bronze?
    Any extras: I REALLY like the candle smoke and bells that go with my tier, so if you could implement that type of theme, I would be totally happy with that!
    Last edited by Tealicious; 2013-05-22 at 11:17 AM.