Deleted
    Originally Posted by Dart01902
    Hi guys i would like to request a banner and a scaled down sized version for adding to our boss kill screenshots, i attempted to make the screenshot banner myself but if you take a look here ww.purpleisafruit-eu.wowstead.com i am not ver skilled in such things and any help would be greatly welcome.

Size:doesnt matter too much, typical banner size that will scale down so i can use on kill screenshots.

Visible text: Guild name "Purple is a Fruit" and realm "Draenor - EU"

Logo: we do not have a logo but if any ideas come to mind that would be awesome

General colour scheme: a little purple would be nice, but not mandatory.

Specifics: None

Feel totaly free to ignore some/most any of those guidelines i would just be happy for any of you talented folks put something togather.

I havnt given any specifics as i dont want to restrict the artist, however if you want more to go on feel free to pm me, otherwise go mad

Thanx in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart01902 View Post
    1 week bumpty bump *sad eyes*
    Haven't done much lately so I'd like to make an attempt - Claimed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aùssa02 View Post
    For the first time in soooo long I kinda wanna take a go at a signature again - so CLAIMED! :3
    (please be nice on me if it takes a while.. or the result is shitty xD)

Edit: Done, I am not too displeased myself :3
    Wow!!! Didn't expect it so fast! Excellent work buddy, exactly what I was looking for <3

Deleted
    HI guys,

I've recently returned to my warlock and was looking for a cool signature
    Visible text: Dust - Retrospect - Draenor
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%BCst/simple
    Gear set: T12 Heroic (the DS one)
    Your pose: No specific pose needed. One were casting will be fine
    General colour scheme: Prefirably something dark with flashes of light colour (neon blue or green or purple)
    Any extras: I'm looking for something dark with a bit of coulour that shows the dark side of warlocks. Preferably without pets.

Full liberty to the artist, I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks,

Dust

Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    Wow!!! Didn't expect it so fast! Excellent work buddy, exactly what I was looking for <3
    Very glad you like it!
    Went much faster than I expected myself as well :3

Comments like yours are the reason I ever bother making these for other people ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Evionnatlc View Post
    HI guys,

I've recently returned to my warlock and was looking for a cool signature
    Visible text: Dust - Retrospect - Draenor
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%BCst/simple
    Gear set: T12 Heroic (the DS one)
    Your pose: No specific pose needed. One were casting will be fine
    General colour scheme: Prefirably something dark with flashes of light colour (neon blue or green or purple)
    Any extras: I'm looking for something dark with a bit of coulour that shows the dark side of warlocks. Preferably without pets.

Full liberty to the artist, I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks,

Dust
    claimed and done

You said Heroic t12 (DS) .. I took that as Dragon Soul, but that was t13.. so I just did both. Hope you like them, but if it isn't what you had in mind, feel free to keep requesting
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gdlsr View Post
    claimed and done

You said Heroic t12 (DS) .. I took that as Dragon Soul, but that was t13.. so I just did both. Hope you like them, but if it isn't what you had in mind, feel free to keep requesting
    Awesome thanks a lot

Finished pm request for a wallpaper from Nyrassos/Delion :

not doing signatures/twitch etc anymore. maybe later. maybe.
    my (old) deviant art - my druid

Deleted
    Is it allowed to ask for votes on a design I've made? It's for a competition and I need every vote I can get... it's not WoW related but maybe you'll still be liking it.
    As I am not sure I'm allowed to post the link - in my signature is a link to my hp and there is one for the comepetition.

I'm willing to take 2 more signatures and will finish them this week. Just send me a Pm with the template from site 1. Thanks

So.. After my earlier success I decided it was time I made a new signature for myself, and I kinda wanted to share it and get some feedback :3

Oh and Im open for requests if anyone is interested ^^

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylaar View Post
    Guild website banner request for an Everquest guild.

Size: It should fit at the top of our site at: http://circleoflegends.guildlaunch.com/ to replace the current text there.

Logo: No specific logo. Colour scheme should mostly go with the blue-ish color background that is already there.

Specifics: Would like the guild name - Circle of Legends to be the center focus of it. For other graphics in it...I would like to see something with a dragon and/or swords. Maybe a dragon twisted around the guild name or something. I don't have a great artistic imagination. Please use yours. =) Graphic style does not need to be in the same style of the Everquest world. Please pm me if more information is needed.

Thank you in advance! =)
    Bump. First bump in 12 days. =) Keep up the good stuff here, folks!

Deleted
    Resolution: 1600x900
    Visible text: My name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Naiomie/simple
    Gear set: Challenge mode gear (lock)
    Helm visible: please
    Your pose: Anything that looks good tbh, your call!
    Any extras: Can you make it very very very locky (greenfire) can it be like maybe in shadowmoon? with an armory of demons behind me like a war and i'm the leader :3 amg epic
    2 week bump! <3
    3 week bump! <3
    1 month bump <3
    Last edited by mmoccd363a312d; 2013-06-16 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elapsed View Post
    What you want for you page: chat blocker 430 x 230px

Visible text: Elapsed (in some holy, or holy fire font style) and Treelapsed (in a grassy or druid font style)

Logo/Character:

General color scheme: carbon fiber, or some gray or black

Specifics/Extras: Anything you want to add to it.

This is what I currently use
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ddvd4cp6v7v6gju

--this is a kind of 2 week bump along with a reformat in the hope of making this aprear easier
    5 week bump

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    Signature
    Visible text: Redtuzk with Kazzak EU standing below my name.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dtuzk/advanced
    Gear set: T7.5 from Naxx 25 with Heroic Shattered Tortoiseshell Longbow as weapon
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Up to the artist :-)
    General colour scheme: Black/Dark-green.
    Any extras: No thanks.

Hope that a skillful artist will pick up my request.
    Thanks in advance! :-)
    3 week bump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Sounds like your WoW isn't fully patched to me.
    Fully patched (According to my launcher and everything else seeing as I can play properly)

Visible text: Epic (characters name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: My Armory
    Gear set: Transmog set off of my armory.
    Helm visible: I prefer it being on but I will leave it up to the discretion of the artist in case it does not look good.
    Your pose: Whatever it is decided looks best.
    General colour scheme: I would prefer maintaining the red theme of my gear as much as possible.
    Any extras: I have been an avid watcher of this thread and value the opinion of the artists here. I will allow full artistic control over the signature for whomever should pick up the project.

Originally Posted by Elapsed View Post
    What you want for you page: chat blocker 430 x 230px

Visible text: Elapsed (in some holy, or holy fire font style) and Treelapsed (in a grassy or druid font style)
    Claiming this, should be finished over the next course of days

not doing signatures/twitch etc anymore. maybe later. maybe.
    my (old) deviant art - my druid

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Fully patched (According to my launcher and everything else seeing as I can play properly)
    Tried redownloading WMV?

Quote Originally Posted by Indi View Post
    My guild was posting their wallpapers and our guild leader jokingly commented that he was sad that he wasn't in any one's background, so that gave me an idea for a new one

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Indïranna Twilight Circus
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...AFranna/simple
    Gear set: Transmog that I'm wearing but with the gloves that go with it (absolution recolor, white)
    Helm visible: Depends on pose. If bow-ing, then yes leave it on. If looking up, no.
    Your pose: Looking up or bow-ing
    General colour scheme: Whatever fits the best
    Any extras: I would like http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mphries/simple in the wallpaper on a pedastal(?) or something that would make him look like a statue. On whatever he is standing on I would like a sign that says "All Hail Lord Humpington". I'd also like the guild logo incorporated into the statue, if possible http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/ga...ilight_Circus/
    6 week bump

Is there something I need to change to make this more desirable for somebody to pick up?

I haven't had a lot of luck picking up requests directly from the thread since I do a different style than most people ask for, so I'm going to post this here, and if you'd like a signature in this style, shoot me a message. The best size for this format is 400x125, so they won't work for mmochampion size restrictions, but I can slice you a signature out of your larger one that will be within the limits.

(click to see this full size)

Also, I've been streaming while I work on graphics most evenings, so if you'd like to see your signature being made, my twitch link is in my signature below. Pop in and say hi!
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Would like a new guild banner which reflex that it is summer:

Size: 2000 x 200 to fit this page: http://punished-guild.enjin.com/
    Visible text:
    Code:
    Punished
    Horde | 10-man | Frostwhisper (EU)

Logo:
    Horde Insignia would be nice
    General colour scheme:
    It is bit hard to explain, but summer look (pastel tones, greenswith wintery tones, which would reflect the "coldness" Frostwhisper.
    Specifics:
    Mountains, hidden in mist (summer style with greeness), but in the same time should go together with meaning behind Frostwhisper. I don't how to to describe this any better . Would leave the rest up to the artists own imagination.

Thanks in advance if anyone takes the time to take this into their schedule.