Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    You need to make sure you keep your file sizes under 50kb. That can be accomplished by saving as a JPEG under the "Save for Web" option in your photo editing program and adjusting the percentage on the quality slider until it's under 50kb. If you save as a PNG it makes it larger and anything over 50kb is too large for use on this site and will get an infraction for the user.
    Yeah, I know this. I'm doing this. Also, the file is 51Kb, is that really that big of an issue?

---------- Post added 2013-06-21 at 04:06 AM ----------

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/171/7/3/felir_2_by_arthul-d69yd7t.jpg
    Better? I can't desize it any smaller.
    Last edited by mmocb13edb456d; 2013-06-21 at 03:44 AM.

Finished request for a facebook cover and signature based on that by Niiwa :

Hope its what you wanted, changed it to hunter tier 8 since that would fit better into the theme.

not doing signatures/twitch etc anymore. maybe later. maybe.
    my (old) deviant art - my druid

WOW.. Pangcakes that looks amazing :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Claimed and done by Shy!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    Would like a new guild banner which reflex that it is summer:

Size: 2000 x 200 to fit this page: http://punished-guild.enjin.com/
    Visible text:
    Code:
    Punished
    Horde | 10-man | Frostwhisper (EU)

Logo:
    Horde Insignia would be nice
    General colour scheme:
    It is bit hard to explain, but summer look (pastel tones, greenswith wintery tones, which would reflect the "coldness" Frostwhisper.
    Specifics:
    Mountains, hidden in mist (summer style with greeness), but in the same time should go together with meaning behind Frostwhisper. I don't how to to describe this any better . Would leave the rest up to the artists own imagination.

Thanks in advance if anyone takes the time to take this into their schedule.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-06-27 at 11:14 AM.

Hello friends,

I was hoping to get a new signature.

Visible text: Character name, server.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory
    Gear set: Vengeful Gladiator's Earthshaker (Season 3 Shaman PVP Set) / Tabard of Flame
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Any
    General colour scheme: Some sort of lightning theme
    Any extras: Artist discretion

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Xiviarar; 2013-06-21 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeozordon View Post
    Hi Would love a banner for our Guild Website, We can change our scheme and theme of the site to fit the new banner. Here is the details

Banner:
    Size:
    Here is a link to the site, the Size of the sites header can be changed so we can work around the size you make it, ofc it should be a banner size and not a wallpaper size http://theburningdead.guildlaunch.com/ you can see atm we only have our Guild Name there.
    Visible text: The Burning Dead
    Logo: would like if possible to have our guild crest on the left side of the guild name http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/dr..._Burning_Dead/ and the horde crest on the right side of the name
    General colour scheme: Our Guild Colors is White, Yellow and black you can see a example of our guild crest on the website would like the color scheme to have close to those colors in it
    Specifics: Now we would like the Text of the guild name to be (if possible) writen in skulls and then the backround filled with some kind of fire, or Visa Versa where the Guild Name is on Fire and backround filled with skulls, or even where the name is writen in Skulls that are on Fire with a backround fitting the name.

Thanks for the help guys you are all very talented and thanks for who ever picks this banner up in advance.

Would like to give this a go, if you don't like it when it's finished, you're free to re-request, ofcourse!

Hello,

I was hoping to get a real signature

Visible text: Character name
    Armory link: Armory
    Gear set: Set
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Any
    General colour scheme: Artist can decide
    Any extras: Artist can decide

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarpixie View Post
    Would like to give this a go, if you don't like it when it's finished, you're free to re-request, ofcourse!
    Awesome Thanks Sugar

I am sure what ever you come up with will be awesome sause

Quote Originally Posted by Zeozordon View Post
    Awesome Thanks Sugar

I am sure what ever you come up with will be awesome sause
    Done!

Made the background transparent so it can blend in with whatever background you guys set on your website. I find it works best with a very dark to black background, but it's up to your guild, ofcourse! I've added a picture of what it looks like in black, to illustrate.

Transparent:

Black BG:

Deleted
    Post removed.
    Last edited by mmocb13edb456d; 2013-06-21 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayume View Post
    Visible text: Name: Bread
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...z/Bread/simple
    Gear set: Transmog set off the armory ^_^
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: Would love to be sitting and eating a piece of bread if thats possible lol.
    General colour scheme: Beer/bread colours. (Shades of browns, golds ect.)
    Any extras: If I could get the font of my name in bread.. (Have bread as the font) that would be amazing!

Thanks! Hope someone is up to the challenge!
    Posted November 2012, someone has to be excited for the bread challenge!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangcakes View Post
    Finished request for a facebook cover and signature based on that by Niiwa :

That looks stunning pangcakes. Love the colours and the hair edit is just lovely.

Before you read this request, please note that it is not a WoW related Twitch stream and if its too much of a bother, please just move on and do someone elses stuff. I don't want to hold others up if non-wow things aren't taken as requests. Thank you all, either way :]

The main thing I use my Twitch for is Speedrunning Super Mario World.

Twitch: (Twitch.tv/Moveth)

What you want for your page: An offline image, a background image, and info pane/donate images

Visible text: My name (Moveth)

Logo/Character: Not WoW related as I stream more Speedrunning than WoW, but something Super Mario World (The Super Nintendo game) related would be super neat.

General colour scheme: Blue

Specifics/Extras: I know its not WoW related, but I really don't know what other forum I could post this on to try and make my stream look better. I'm really bad at photo editing .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarpixie View Post
    Done!

Made the background transparent so it can blend in with whatever background you guys set on your website. I find it works best with a very dark to black background, but it's up to your guild, ofcourse! I've added a picture of what it looks like in black, to illustrate.

Transparent:

Black BG:
    Awesome work thanks a million you can go see we already have it on the site, was a bit to big to fit in but looks awesome thanks.

Deleted
    Omg, that is sooooo amazing! Thank you Pangcakes! <3 <3 Great work xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Akashi View Post
    Hello I'm back again to request A signature if it's possible to my favorite Warrior

Signature:
    Visible text: Roninsan
    Would be cool if you could use a asian font style on the name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: / / e u.battle.n e t/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Roninsan/simple

Gear set: Full Brutal gladiator's set for Warriors
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I don't have any specifik pose that I want with my chara, So I leave for the artist to try and find what would work best.
    General colour scheme: Darkish theme with black and some red if it's possible
    Any extras: If you can I would appreciate if you could cover the eyes on my helmet. don't like that my eyes can be seen xD

Done - Hope you like it ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    Yeah, I know this. I'm doing this. Also, the file is 51Kb, is that really that big of an issue?

---------- Post added 2013-06-21 at 04:06 AM ----------

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/171/7/3/felir_2_by_arthul-d69yd7t.jpg
    Better? I can't desize it any smaller.
    Something must not be working then because when I checked the file size on the initial signature for Felir you linked, it was 79kb. The signature you currently have in for yourself is 64kb. Both of those would be too large.

The new signature you've linked is perfect.

Make sure you are checking the properties after you save it to your desktop to make sure it's the correct size.

PMR:

Current queue: Lyra, Symox, Crookids, Innocent-Spark (DA), Aveline.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Something must not be working then because when I checked the file size on the initial signature for Felir you linked, it was 79kb. The signature you currently have in for yourself is 64kb. Both of those would be too large.

The new signature you've linked is perfect.

Make sure you are checking the properties after you save it to your desktop to make sure it's the correct size.
    How come it's so low res Rivelle?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aùssa02 View Post

Done - Hope you like it ^^
    Thank you very much, this is just awesome! very good job on this keep on the good work