Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooferoo View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Wooferoo
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/v...ps98ed4fd4.jpg
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...feroo/advanced
    Gear set: Warrior Challenge Mode Transmog Set/ Same set as armory. (Kaz'rogal's Hardened Heart and Blazefury, Reborn)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: I'd like to think of my character, Wooferoo, bracing her shield in a defensive stance, or even in a shield block animation, complete with a burning fury in her eyes, and a fiery aura about her.
    General colour scheme: Wooferoo, is a warrior as stoic and rage-bound as they come, so a molten-like color scheme would be nice.
    Any extras: In my own lore, I have built Wooferoo is a believer of the wolf spirits, and she can be found dabbling in fel-magic rituals to fully realize the spirit of the wolf that she believes lives inside her. That said, I'd like to have a Storm Peaks Wolf (http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/v...psfd4e9f46.jpg), that is bristling with fel-fire looking over Wooferoo, like a spirit of sorts.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Wooferoo, the Grand Matron Defender
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Same as above
    Gear set: Same as above
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Same as above
    General colour scheme: Same as above
    Extras: Same as above.

Feel free to re-request, It was an attempt but I don't think it turned out well at all.

Fel Fire + Magma / Fury Don't mix well colour wise (Unless you wanted it to look like christmas)
    Last edited by mmoc0af0a89901; 2013-08-20 at 02:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Deleted
    I just want to put it out there (before it's posted) that the wallpaper Ely did for my friend is fantastic. My god I love it.

Ely, would you be up for making a short walkthrough on your rendering / model editing process ? I keep falling flat on my face, or even just composing it ?

Actually anybody with model walktrhoughs can contact me cause I am le stuck !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangcakes View Post
    Nice and detailed request you made, I will try this on and see what I can do, so claimed.
    Awesome, thank you Pangcakes. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    Oh, my... This is stunning! Lovely work! I always see hunters requesting an image with a bow drawn (or gun at the ready, etc.), and I've learned it's not an easy thing to fit in the frame. You rocked it, though!
    Thank you Cynsacat It's a hard pose to work with indeed ^^

And another PM request:

Non MMOC use:

MMOC use:

Last edited by mmocc4b2dc0cdc; 2013-08-20 at 07:10 PM. Reason: added avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post

Feel free to re-request, It was an attempt but I don't think it turned out well at all.

Fel Fire + Magma / Fury Don't mix well colour wise (Unless you wanted it to look like christmas)
    Thanks for this one I wanted to throw a bit of an outlandish request out there to see who would grab it first.
    I like how this turned out, I might do some dabbling myself with some dull, less opaque color tones.

Thanks again, Thunderspeed for doing my sig

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Merciel
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Merciel/simple
    Gear set: Tier 1 Set
    Helm visible: I want the helm visible.
    Your pose: (I would love to be shown casting a spell similar to how I look on the armory
    General colour scheme: General color scheme should be fel fire color with purple splashed in there if at all possible.
    Any extras: The only extra I can think of is to look maniacal.

Thanks so much in advance! I always appreciate the great sigs provided by our posters!

10+ Year Old Account
    Many thanks to Yoni for this awesome sig and avatar
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyspice View Post
    I love it, killer work! I love what you did with the eyes. Thanks so much!!
    Good to hear that you like it Enjoy

---
    On other unrelated note : If someone wants to PM their request from a specific artist, please make sure you only PM ONE artist at the time untill you get a reply, and if you dont get a reply over time, simply PM the previous artist saying you are going to ask someone else. And then, you should ask someone else.
    The stuff and effort we do/put in this thread is not entirely for free, it costs time, so this is the least you can do back for us. Thanks.
    If it wasnt for Shy saying she claimed a PM request in here aswell, I wouldve been spending time on the same exact concept for the same person.

not doing signatures/twitch etc anymore. maybe later. maybe.
    my (old) deviant art - my druid

Still looking for a guild banner ( Same size as a sig on here maybe a tad bigger ) Info:

Name: Ruinous Force
    Faction: Horde

Looking for some awesome text and effects. White / Black preferably add what you like be creative! Wings / Smoke etc.. Size is not important about double or a bit bigger then a sig on here.

Really just looking for a great banner with the name of our guild on it! Thanks for your time in advance!

PM request:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:
    Requests CLOSED

Signature:
    Visible text: "Xentrocity Darkspear Alliance / Tichondrius Horde"
    Somewhere Could you also make the Font "True Lies" for the text =)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trocity/simple -- nelf
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trocity/simple -- tauren

Gear set: female tauren in full tyrannical feral gear - Druid Tyrannical <<
    The Nelf please have same gear as armory.

Your pose: For the Female Tauren I want her Standing Next to my Nelf Female who is in White Incarnation cat form. if thats possible =>

General colour scheme: go with whatever u think is cool to compliment the Blades Edge Arena Background vv

Any extras: Could you make the background Blades edge arena =)

Thank you Shy! It's so lovely!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheShade View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Shade
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    You won't need this to do my signature.
    Gear set:
    Won't need this to do my signature
    Helm visible:
    No need for this either.
    Your pose:
    I'm looking for a straight forward looking pose. Close up of the head / shoulders with the wings drawn out.Claws at the base of the sig looking like he's clawing out of the signature.
    General colour scheme:
    I'm looking for something dark, demonic, blacks, greens, purple.
    Any extras:
    Being a user of the demonic magic it seems only fitting to have some demonic symbols and a lot of spell effects. I'm a huge fan of colors that glow, light effects, and any other special effects the creator wants to toss in. Since Demonology warlocks cater around having an army of imps by their side a long with the felguard. I was wondering if there might be a possibility to include maybe an imp or two or even my felguard, not the wrathguard, the original demonology pet. .
    MMO version with background :

Non MMO version with transparent background :

I really hope this what you had in mind, no warlock minions in the signatures since I felt that would distract from the colours going on. Chat blocker I'll finish somewhere around friday hopefully

not doing signatures/twitch etc anymore. maybe later. maybe.
    my (old) deviant art - my druid

Deleted
    Repost from the other week, any takers plz?

Signature Request
    Visible text: Flimflop (char name) & Ascendance (guild name if it can be squeezed in).
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mflop/advanced
    Gear set: Druid Tier 3 (the Green one along with the Green hair from the armoury link if possible).
    Helm visible: Preferably not.
    Your pose: Throwing a shuriken / Ninja stars is a something i really really like the idea of. Alternatively the stealth pose or even a stabbing motion.
    General colour scheme: A Poison-coated, shadowy kind of look would be amazing. Sort of a dark, shady look. Maybe some kind of dark mist with a green color scheme? Try anything!
    Any extras: Bats? Or maybe that's too much... you decide!
    Last edited by mmoc577502f578; 2013-08-21 at 02:44 AM.

Signature:
    Visible text: Rainbowz, with my guild name/server underneath (Slash Hug, US-Mannoroth)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ainbowz/simple
    Gear set: Hunter T8 Black/Green recolor seen here: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=427, with Black Bow of the Betrayer
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Bow drawn - something like this: http://i.minus.com/iA0yAqn5pkuC8.jpg would be perfect.
    General colour scheme: Generally dark, but with some bright green (to match gear set)
    Any extras: If possible, a faded Nyan cat (to match my name) hidden somewhere in the background ("easter egg"?) would be cool - possibly a version with and a version without?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflop View Post
    Repost from the other week, any takers plz?

Signature Request
    Visible text: Flimflop (char name) & Ascendance (guild name if it can be squeezed in).
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mflop/advanced
    Gear set: Druid Tier 3 (the Green one along with the Green hair from the armoury link if possible).
    Helm visible: Preferably not.
    Your pose: Throwing a shuriken / Ninja stars is a something i really really like the idea of. Alternatively the stealth pose or even a stabbing motion.
    General colour scheme: A Poison-coated, shadowy kind of look would be amazing. Sort of a dark, shady look. Maybe some kind of dark mist with a green color scheme? Try anything!
    Any extras: Bats? Or maybe that's too much... you decide!
    I will give this a try should be fun to do.

I really hope this what you had in mind, no warlock minions in the signatures since I felt that would distract from the colours going on. Chat blocker I'll finish somewhere around friday hopefully
    This is really creative! I like it alot.

@ Shyama, that pala sig you made for Felar.... epic... really one of your best imo.

Deleted

Wow. That is incredible.

Deleted
    Hey, I am a long time reader of the forums and having just hit the level 90 bracket have decided to sign up! I am hoping that perhaps someone would like to take on my signature request, I am useless at things like that but all the signatures on this post are awesome

Visible text: Just my name and spec please, so that is Tolike of the Nightfall and Balance Druid, I am happy for the style to be whatever you consider to fit.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Tolike, druid on the chamber of aspects EU server
    Gear set: In Tauren Moonkin form please
    Helm visible: N/a
    Your pose: Casting Moonfire would be pretty neat!
    General colour scheme: A sort of Lunar/solar half and half theme, if that makes sense!
    Any extras: Maybe the moon and sun showing, to fit with the lunar/solar theme and some leaves floating around.

Thanks a lot