Quote Originally Posted by Delaene View Post

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080, it's for my second monitor so i'm gonna have it in front of me all the time <3
    Visible text: Delaene in the right-bottom corner, with a color scheme resembling priest Tier3 Consider i'm using Win7 so mind the start bar and don't make it cover the text if possible ^^
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Delaene@Armory
    Gear set: Priest Tier3, love the exposed belly :P plus this staff
    Helm visible: Yes ofc, it's a halo!
    Your pose: I'd like a wallpaper of my character spending her free time with Tyrande in front of the big fountain in the Temple Of Elune in Darnassus...You can choose what activity they're making (having a tea, walking, praying tho i think having the characters kneel would cover too much of them...Make them do something quite, i don't want them to fight in a sacred place xD)...Try showing the whole fountain if you can, maybe place the characters a bit far from it if the fountain's too huge and it would make them appear too little
    General colour scheme: Nothing in particular
    Any extras: Keep the halo and the Tier3 shoulder animation visible, they're the reason i love this set ^^ If possible, can the blue-ish parts of the staff be colored like the light blue parts of the tier?And talking of Tyrande, use the Kalimdor loading screen Tyrande instead of the current one please...I mean this Tyrande, don't like the new hairstyle they gave to her

Click on the image for the full size of it Hope you liked it and hope its what you expected!:> If you dont like it feel free to request again:> if there is something you want me to change just PM me!
    Btw i re adjusted the text so its on the right upper side instead of the lower part due to big empty space there. If you want me to change that just PM me.
    Last edited by banan163; 2013-09-05 at 08:26 PM.

Couple of PM requests:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Chat Cover:

MMOC size signature:

Non MMOC size signature:
    Requests CLOSED

Hey MMO-Champ artists! I was requested something, no one picked up so here is my new request.

I'm in need of a banner for my unofficial Blizzard fan site.

BANNER
    Size: 944x100 pixel (It'll fit the red banner area located at top at our forum -http://forum.blizzardturk.com-).
    Visible text: No text.
    Logo: No logo.
    General colour scheme: Just select best colors for images which I'll request below.
    Specifics: I want Diablo, WoW and StarCraft mixed banner. Our forum is not only for WoW or any other Blizzard game. It's for all Blizzard games. So, I'm picked 3 main Blizzard game and characters.
    I want Chen Stormstout from WoW, Jim Raynor from SC and Diablo or Tyrael or Malthael from Diablo (You pick which one, not very important).

If any other information I must give, just quote me and it'll be done.

I hope someone picks up. Thanks in advance. Have a good day.
    Last edited by Glerimos; 2013-09-05 at 04:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Couple of PM requests:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Chat Cover:

MMOC size signature:

Non MMOC size signature:
    ah CLUSTERFUCK OF AWESOME !!! Thank you so much !!!

Deleted
    Hi

Signature:
    Visible text: I'd like "Steve" on there. Just "Steve".
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'd really like two chars on there - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Jés/simple and eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Ormoran/simple
    Gear set: This is where it gets challenging, Warlock wearing T6 and the Paladin as a Human Male wearing T3 with Thunderfury and Sapphiron's Right Eye - it is all equipped on armory but as a Tauren.
    Helm visible: Yes on both, "wings displayed on lock"
    Your pose: No preference
    General colour scheme: Blue for Paladin, Red for Lock
    Any extras: Creative licence!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1200
    Visible text: Steve - Vis Unita Fortior
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'd really like two chars on there - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Jés/simple and eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Ormoran/simple
    Gear set: This is where it gets challenging, Warlock wearing T6 and the Paladin as a Human Male wearing T3 with Thunderfury and Sapphiron's Right Eye - it is all equipped on armory but as a Tauren.
    Helm visible: Yes on both, "wings displayed on lock"
    Your pose: The Thunderfury and Eye prominently displayed on Pala, no preference for warlock, but wings displayed.
    General colour scheme: Blue for Paladin, Red for Lock
    Any extras: Creative licence!

I really really really appreciate whoever picks this up. May you bathe in Holy Light forever. I am an old member here, from Vanilla times but lost my old account eons ago and cannot recover it :<

Quote Originally Posted by pkcross View Post
    ah CLUSTERFUCK OF AWESOME !!! Thank you so much !!!
    You're very welcome!

And a PM request via Deviant Art (not for MMOC):

Last edited by Shyama; 2013-09-05 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Added PMR
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maderic View Post
    Hey everybody

i want to like to ask for a signature for a friend of mine. ^^

Visible text: Lakeira -- Chaos Inside
    Armory Link: eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/lothar/Lakeira/simple
    Gear Set: Vestments of the Shifting Sands and Scintillating Headdress of Second Sight, no other armory
    Helm Visible: Yes please
    Your pose: flirting, but no hands in signature
    General colour scheme: light green (resemblance to green fire)
    Any Extras: stars in the Background

Hope anybody will do something with this.

Maderic
    Claim Since I want to do something for MMO

Deleted
    What you want for your page: Offline Image for Twitch, wallpaper optional

Visible text: Since it's an offline image not much is needed, just character images and the word offline for me. I'm perfectly fine with having a "Created by XXXXX" on there somewhere.

Logo/Character: I'd like to have my warrior and my mage back to back, with my mage casting to one side and my warrior in a battle stance to the other side.
    Warrior Armory - I'd prefer the current transmog with Gorehowl. (No Helmet)
    Mage Armory - If you choose to add a staff in there, the Golden staff of the Sin'dorei from Kil'jaeden would do nicely .

General colour scheme: I'll let the artist decide.

If it could be adapted into a wallpaper in a simple way that'd be great, 1920x1080 .
    3 Week Bump!
    Last edited by mmoc8431286a48; 2013-09-06 at 08:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maderic View Post
    Hey everybody

i want to like to ask for a signature for a friend of mine. ^^

Visible text: Lakeira -- Chaos Inside
    Armory Link: eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/lothar/Lakeira/simple
    Gear Set: Vestments of the Shifting Sands and Scintillating Headdress of Second Sight, no other armory
    Helm Visible: Yes please
    Your pose: flirting, but no hands in signature
    General colour scheme: light green (resemblance to green fire)
    Any Extras: stars in the Background

Hope anybody will do something with this.

Maderic
    claimed and done
    NON MMO

MMO

I wasnt happy with previous version so I recolored it Hope you like it.
    Last edited by mmoc0ba67a0b63; 2013-09-06 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    Hope you like it:> Otherwise you are free to request again or if there is something you want me to change just tell me.
    Holy mother of God that's an epic view. So bright! That's a model tweak that actually... it works well. Very nice! Compliments to the artist! Time to work on my own request... been meaning to do this for ages.

Deleted
    Got a quick question to the artists - can you/do you make headers for Wordpress websites? I'm in need of one for my personal blog. The specs are:
    W: 945 pixels.
    H: 150 pixels.

If so, can one of you PM me and I'll add in the relevant details?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillensa View Post
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like them! I couldn't decide which version I liked better so I uploaded both. Let me know if you want anything changed.
    Stunning! Thanks so much

Deleted

Click on the image for the full size of it Hope you liked it and hope its what you expected!:> If you dont like it feel free to request again:> if there is something you want me to change just PM me!
    Btw i re adjusted the text so its on the right upper side instead of the lower part due to big empty space there. If you want me to change that just PM me.

*_* That's just impressive ^^ not sure if it's just my impression but you also adjusted the general colour atmosphere of the temple to match with the tier ^^ Awesome work, beware i'm gonna stalk you on DA :P

Quote Originally Posted by Glerimos View Post
    Hey MMO-Champ artists! I was requested something, no one picked up so here is my new request.

I'm in need of a banner for my unofficial Blizzard fan site.

BANNER
    Size: 944x100 pixel (It'll fit the red banner area located at top at our forum -http://forum.blizzardturk.com-).
    Visible text: No text.
    Logo: No logo.
    General colour scheme: Just select best colors for images which I'll request below.
    Specifics: I want Diablo, WoW and StarCraft mixed banner. Our forum is not only for WoW or any other Blizzard game. It's for all Blizzard games. So, I'm picked 3 main Blizzard game and characters.
    I want Chen Stormstout from WoW, Jim Raynor from SC and Diablo or Tyrael or Malthael from Diablo (You pick which one, not very important).

If any other information I must give, just quote me and it'll be done.

I hope someone picks up. Thanks in advance. Have a good day.
    Claimed (as requested via PM) and done:

Hope you like it
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Delaene View Post
    *_* That's just impressive ^^ not sure if it's just my impression but you also adjusted the general colour atmosphere of the temple to match with the tier ^^ Awesome work, beware i'm gonna stalk you on DA :P
    Woah, guess i'm busted! and really glad you liked it

PMR

Click on the image for the full size Hope you like it! If not you're free to request again and If there is something you'd want changed dont be afraid to PM me and i'll do whatever i can
    Forgot to mention when i took a picture for the background i found a hidden treasure where your character is standing! free 105g
    Last edited by banan163; 2013-09-08 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed (as requested via PM) and done:

Hope you like it
    Ohh, shit. It's wonderful. Thank you so much. Using it right now on forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Glerimos View Post
    Ohh, shit. It's wonderful. Thank you so much. Using it right now on forum.
    No problem, you're welcome Glad you like it
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by tehnerdbox View Post
    First and foremost, thank you for your awesome work (artists). I've had tmog updates and a name change so I am looking for a new banner

Signature:
    Visible text: Character name: Cricket (Pixel font would be awesome if it works with the theme the artist comes up with).
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Cricket Armory and In game shot
    Gear set: Monk T15(normal)
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: If any pose other than standing, I would like the "right click" but not in range of melee combat stance. Kinda like this.
    General colour scheme: I like the green "glow/mist" coming off the shoulders of the Monk T15(normal), so that color scheme would be nice. If you could make those greens pop more, that would be extra awesome
    Any extras: I also need those swords on his back in the image as well, they are super awesome. Xuen and/or Black OX statue in there as well would be awesome, but not required.

Edit: If I could get a matching banner with my guild name (Afraid of Elementals), that would be awesome. I am using these for twitch.tv chat covers as well as banners on the forums.

Edit v2: Also if possible, a cut down for a mmo-champ icon.

Thanks!
    2 week bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    I see people type out druid(s) as "dudu." So, my class is now reduced to a pile of crap (doo doo)? What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Woah, guess i'm busted! and really glad you liked it

PMR

Click on the image for the full size Hope you like it! If not you're free to request again and If there is something you'd want changed dont be afraid to PM me and i'll do whatever i can

It's amazing! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekun View Post
    Resolution: 1280x1024
    Visible text: Furpaw
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ps51a9acce.png
    Gear set: Same as Amory: Terrorblade reclolor (green) with agile bio optic killshades
    Helm visible: Yes : Also if possible, can you recolor the red "magnifying lenses" above the googles, the red one to the same green as the googles?
    Your pose: Just an awesome pose
    General colour scheme: Engineering, Maybe with colors that match my mog and effects that follow that general theme
    Any extras:Not really, anything that would tie everything together.
    3 week bump! Also removed my armory link because im using a staff and it probably wouldn't be helpful, still included a picture though.
    Last edited by Cheekun; 2013-09-06 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Checked if link was working, it wasn't so i updated that as well.
    Amazing Signature by Yoni