10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    New Signature Request Please:

Visible text: Superman (some type of block lettering like the comic book)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Superman armory

Gear set: Might Set from Molten Core

Helm visible: No

Your pose: Pulling open my Might gear to reveal an S underneath

General colour scheme: Dark Red / Dark Gold

Any extras: None

Would love to have any of the talented artists pick this up and run with it. I have some previous amazing pieces from Shyama and Aryiana. Thanks!
    1 Month Bump Thanks!

Deleted
    Wrong post, sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

It's never easy making signatures for someone who could make a gorgeous one themselves, so I really hope you like it
    You're amazing thank you so much!!! <3

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    You're amazing thank you so much!!! <3
    Aaww thank you! You're welcome - a request for a pretty signature is hard to resist!
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    1 Month Bump Thanks!
    I just wanted to mention...often times after something has been bumped this much someone will pick it up, but I fear that you might want to simplify your request in order to get it picked up.

I'm sure it's certainly possible to do as you requested but it would take a good bit of work, as most of the artists will want to stick with poses they can get from WoW Model Viewer, and also since it's usually just a bust of the character you probably won't even be able to see the character's chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I just wanted to mention...often times after something has been bumped this much someone will pick it up, but I fear that you might want to simplify your request in order to get it picked up.

I'm sure it's certainly possible to do as you requested but it would take a good bit of work, as most of the artists will want to stick with poses they can get from WoW Model Viewer, and also since it's usually just a bust of the character you probably won't even be able to see the character's chest.
    I agree entirely Riv - generally speaking requests like this are very complicated to work on...

However, as I've had my fix of a 'pretty' signature today, I decided to see if this was possible to do and was already working on it when you posted, so here it is for Superman-BladesEdge:

Non MMOC size signature:

It's way outside my comfort zone and I'm not sure if it's worked, but hope you like it and can use it
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Havokz View Post
    Signature & Avatar:
    Visible text: Havokz the Immortal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: My armory is in the post below me (thank you Blueobelisk )
    Gear set: My Challenge Mode Gear
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: The pose he has now if you would
    General colour scheme: Be creative, I'm sure you guys are talented!
    Any extras: This might sound odd, but I know most signatures are standardly rectangle or square, I would like the outline of my character or the character and background, like most are put into a square or rectangle format, I'd like it unique and just outlined without it being kept in the square/rectangle

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Havokz
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Havokz - US -Azjol-Nerub (Was putting spaces in link, still wouldn't work, sorry )
    Gear set: My Challenge Mode gear
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Whatever works with the "Any Extras" comment.
    General colour scheme: Open to your creativity
    Any extras: This is the kicker, I'd like my Invincible to be in the Wallpaper with me in some way, I know some people don't do mounts but I'd really appreciate the time and effort if you decided to work with it.
    One week cooldown up, Bump, thanks in advance, I know you guys work really hard, I love looking at all the new ideas you come up with

Quote Originally Posted by Havokz View Post
    Signature & Avatar:
    Visible text: Havokz the Immortal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: My armory is in the post below me (thank you Blueobelisk )
    Gear set: My Challenge Mode Gear
    -clipped-
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Havokz
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Havokz - US -Azjol-Nerub (Was putting spaces in link, still wouldn't work, sorry )
    Gear set: My Challenge Mode gear
    -clipped-
    I'll claim BOTH as I had fun making the last wallpaper, and I wanted to try signatures without your traditional rectangle anyway

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Deleted
    Wow Shyama this is really cool! I think you nailed it

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree entirely Riv - generally speaking requests like this are very complicated to work on...

However, as I've had my fix of a 'pretty' signature today, I decided to see if this was possible to do and was already working on it when you posted, so here it is for Superman-BladesEdge:

Non MMOC size signature:

It's way outside my comfort zone and I'm not sure if it's worked, but hope you like it and can use it
    SHY.... lemme just go school girl giddy for a sec...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGM woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

You nailed it! This is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! I love it! Once again you have delivered unto me a masterpiece!

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    I'll claim BOTH as I had fun making the last wallpaper, and I wanted to try signatures without your traditional rectangle anyway
    Thank you kindly! I'm really stoked to see it! Btw, my weapons are Hailstorms if you can see on the armory, it just never updates

Quote Originally Posted by Yoni View Post
    Wow Shyama this is really cool! I think you nailed it
    Yay a vote of confidence Thank you Yoni <3

SHY.... lemme just go school girl giddy for a sec...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGM woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

You nailed it! This is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! I love it! Once again you have delivered unto me a masterpiece!
    Phew!!!! You like it Really happy that you have what you wanted after your long wait
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Phew!!!! You like it Really happy that you have what you wanted after your long wait
    You should never doubt yourself You and Aryana both know me, and are both very talented artists. I've been showing it to everyone at my office and they all think it is just down right amazing! Keep the faith that you always have, and ever shall, impress me as an artist

New Signature & Avatar Request

Visible text: Sarasen
    Armory link: Sarasen at illidan, US Server
    Facial screenshot: I can't post links yet on mmo champion. Is there anyway I can email or Skype you the links? thanks!
    Gear set: Priest Tier 7.5 (25)
    Your pose: Not to sure what pose I'd like to use, but something that shows my face, maybe even my shoulders
    General colour scheme: Since I'm a shadow priest, I was thinking something dark, shadow magic, purples, black, etc.

You should never doubt yourself You and Aryana both know me, and are both very talented artists. I've been showing it to everyone at my office and they all think it is just down right amazing! Keep the faith that you always have, and ever shall, impress me as an artist
    That's a lovely thing to say, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasen View Post
    New Signature & Avatar Request

Visible text: Sarasen
    Armory link: Sarasen at illidan, US Server
    Facial screenshot: I can't post links yet on mmo champion. Is there anyway I can email or Skype you the links? thanks!
    Gear set: Priest Tier 7.5 (25)
    Your pose: Not to sure what pose I'd like to use, but something that shows my face, maybe even my shoulders
    General colour scheme: Since I'm a shadow priest, I was thinking something dark, shadow magic, purples, black, etc.
    Claimed

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Sarasen/simple This is you I believe?

Will hopefully be able to make this tomorrow sometime
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow Shy, gotta say you amaze as always! <3

That's a lovely thing to say, thank you

Claimed

This is you I believe?

Will hopefully be able to make this tomorrow sometime
    Thanks for claiming Shyama! if its not to late I'd like to change the gear set & color scheme. I'm excited to see what you come up with.

Gear Set: Conqueror's Sanctification Regalia
    Helm: Yes
    Color Scheme: shadow & holy colors, since I play both spec's often. if that doesn't look good Just have fun with it. I'll be super happy either way!
    Last edited by Sarasen; 2013-11-26 at 03:30 AM.

I recently put in a request for a banner, but going back through it, it seemed too much - the original post was the 50001 reply in the thread (if you're curious)... so I'm here to hopefully catch the eye of the creative.

Size - 1500x350
    Visible Text - Acquiesce, US Arthas Horde.
    Logo - Artist's choice.
    General Color Scheme - Artist Choice.
    Specifics - Dazzle me.

Obviously this is more free than my last, and hopefully, someone will like to pick it up.

IF anyone had picked up the last, PM ASAP, and I'll take this one down.

Thank you all.

Signature part of Havokz request has been done, hopefully this is what you were talking about with the character exceeding the box?
    Last edited by Larinnian; 2013-11-26 at 05:55 AM.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    Signature part of Havokz request has been done, hopefully this is what you were talking about with the character exceeding the box?
    omg thats awesome!

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama